(英国 布莱顿 1998年)
车♥臣♥人
The Chechens?
不会吧 奈吉 有那么多黑帮可以选
Seriously, Nigel. Of all the gangsters you could be wrapped up with,
你偏偏选了一个连其他犯罪组织
you choose the criminal organization that scares the living wits out
都吓得要死的犯罪组织 -放轻松 我知道我在做什么
of every other criminal organization? Relax, all right? I-- I know what I'm doing.
还记得莫斯科吗
Remember Moscow?
二十几个俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥老大 和几个新兴车♥臣♥帮派成员见面
Two dozen Russian Mafia bosses meet with a handful of rising Chechen gang members
共进晚餐 准备谈和
to broker peace over dinner.
说好不带武器
No weapons allowed.
等到吃甜点时 俄♥罗♥斯♥人全死了 被他们自己的刀叉宰掉
By dessert, all the Russians were dead, slaughtered with their own cutlery.
或许俄♥罗♥斯♥人不该挑牛排馆见面
Maybe the Russians shouldn't have picked a steakhouse for the meetup.
不好笑 奈吉 我们本该是跨单位的搭档
This isn't funny, Nige. We're meant to be agency partners.
我不知道军情六处是怎么运作的
Look, I don't know how it works at MI6,
但要是我在中情局的上司
but if my gaffer at the CIA heard
听到任何你其他勾当的风声…
even one whisper about your other... entanglements--
上司怎么会听到呢 搭档
And how exactly would that happen, partner?
消息总是会传出去 奈吉
Word always gets around, Nigel.
没有永远的秘密 -你最好希望那不是真的
Secrets never stay secret. You better hope that's not true.
起来 你要回家了
Get up, you're going home.
我们离抓到目标又近了一步
We're one step closer to getting our man.
做得好 萨顿军官
Nice work, Officer Sutton.
合作愉快 玛莱克探员
Wouldn't want to do it with anyone else... Agent Malik.
罪恶黑名单
第十季第十二集
(纽约市公共澡堂)
你到底在那里面干嘛
What are you doing in there?
贺比 你好 你怎么来了
Herbie! Hello! What are you doing here?
我去市区看荷丽的乐团表演
I just came from watching Holly's band play a gig downtown.
她跟平常一样超厉害的
She killed it, as usual.
还有乐评去了 《庞克星球》和《滚石杂♥志♥》的
There were even some reviewers there. One from Punk Planet, and I think she said someone from Rolling Stone.
厉害 -没错
Impressive. - Totally.
但我想趁荷丽在旅馆哄苏睡觉时 来关心一下你
But I-- I thought I would check in on you while Holly was putting Sue to bed at the hotel.
我等等再去找她 享受一下客房♥服务 希望能亲热一下
I'll meet up with her later for some room service, maybe some kissing.
你画了眼线
Are you wearing eyeliner?
去硬派犹太音乐现场一定要画眼线
Yeah, it's, um, de rigeur in the hard-core Klezmer scene.
我可不知道
I'm sure I wouldn't know.
雷丁顿的《后窗》盯梢进行得如何
Anyway, how is your little Reddington Rear Window stakeout going?
就我所知 过去两天半他都待在里面
Far as I can tell, he's been inside for the last two and a half days.
我一直看到他的身影晃过窗户
I keep watching his shadow walking back and forth across the windows.
至少我们知道他在哪里 也算是有发现
Well, at least we know where he is. That's not nothing.
在我离开前 我要跟你说 自从你发现
Oh, before I go, I wanted to update you on the DNA research I've been doing since,
你和米拉玛莱克无血缘关系后 我一直在调查的DNA分♥析♥
you know, you found out that you and Meera Malik aren't biologically related.
我的DNA有比对出结果吗
Did you find a match for my profile?
遗憾的是 我能存取的执法单位资料库
Unfortunately, nothing pinged in any of the law-enforcement databases
都没有吻合的
that I have access to.
即使到现在 在我有时间消化这个发现后
Even now, after I've had time to... digest the revelation,
我还是觉得米拉是我妈
Meera still feels like my mother.
看看我 我跟随她的脚步进入情报界
I mean.. look at me. I followed her footsteps into a career in intelligence.
她为什么不表明我的出身
Why wouldn't she tell me where I came from?
现在我觉得我永远不会知道答案了
Now it feels like I'm never gonna get any answers to any of it.
你想过请雷蒙帮忙吗
Have you thought about asking Raymond for help?
以我对红魔的了解 我敢说他对米拉的了解
Knowing what I know about Red, I'd bet he knew Meera better
一定比她知道的还多
than she knew he knew.
我刚加入这个专案小组时
When I started on this task force,
雷斯勒探员给我的第一个警告 就是不要欠雷丁顿人情
the first thing Agent Ressler warned me was not to get in debt to Reddington.
感觉会出大事 我不确定我想开这个头
It feels like a slippery slope I'm not sure I want to start sliding down.
我只知道红魔帮了我很大的忙
Well, all I know is that Red has been a huge help to me.
在很多事情上都是
On a lot of things.
我该回去旅馆了 我不希望荷丽跟苏一起睡着
I should get back to the hotel. I don't want Holly to just fall asleep with Sue.
祝你们亲热顺利
Well, good luck with the kissing.
我就在这和望远镜与体臭作伴吧
I'll be here... with my binoculars and BO.
对 你最好把窗户打开
Yeah, you might want to crack a window.
再见
Bye.
潘纳贝克参议员有回复 836号♥专案小组的事吗
Anything back from Senator Panabaker about Task Force 836?
参议员还没回复 长官 我再打去她的办公室
The Senator still isn't returning, sir. I'll try her office again.
不用了 潘纳贝克是故意的 我们绕过她
No, no. Don't bother. - Panabaker's stonewalling. Let's go around her.
跟拨款委员会的多夫参议员
Reach out and schedule an appointment
约个时间见面吧
with Senator Dorf on the Appropriations Committee.
跟他的助理说是急事
Tell his aide it's a matter of some urgency.
任何专案小组 都不该在毫无制衡的情况下行动
No task force should be operating with seemingly zero checks and balances.
(拒绝存取)
你在哪里
Where are you?
多夫参议员不在
Senator Dorf wasn't in.
他们会回电 但他们至少一个月内都没有空档
They're going to call back, but they have nothing open for at least a month.
我们来调查一下克莱顿多夫吧
Let's do some research into Clayton Dorf.
或许有其他方式能讨他欢心
Maybe there's another way to court his favor.
有什么我该知道的安全漏洞吗
Any security breaches I should know about?
你差点害我心脏病发 我还以为你在里面
You almost gave me a heart attack. I thought you were in there.
你是从哪里冒出来的 -给你的
Where'd you come from? For you.
红萝卜 苹果 姜
Carrot-apple-ginger.
多加姜
Extra ginger.
我刚从墨西哥的阿瓜卡连州回来
I'm just back from Aguascalientes, Mexico.
但灯开开关关 还有人影晃动
But the lights were going on and off.
那只是我的兼♥职♥员工
I saw shadows. Oh, that's just a part-time employee of mine.
鹿角是干嘛用的
What's with the antlers?
你要不要跟我一起进去
Why don't you join me inside?
我弄点吃的给你 再跟你说明
I'll whip up a little something for you to eat, and I'll tell you all about them.
多亏我们那天的情报交换
So, thanks to our exchange the other day,
我们终于查到了明科夫那混♥蛋♥的地址
we finally secured an address for that sleazebag Minkov.
他不只资助泰米尔之虎
He hasn't just been funding the Tamil Tigers.
看来几周后 会再次发生宗教场所投弹事件
It looks like a second temple bombing is being planned in a couple weeks.
我觉得下一步应该是… -我不是来讨论下一步的 米拉
I feel like our next step should be-- I'm not here to talk about next steps, Meera.
该死 他们找上你了吧
Damn it. They got to you, didn't they?
我警告过你 你这是在玩火 奈吉
I warned you that you were playing with fire, Nigel.
玛莱克探员得一分
Score one for Agent Malik.
等你幸灾乐祸完了 或许可以听我说
Maybe when you take a break from gloating, you can hear me out.
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
我只是…
I just--
需要一些钱弥补短缺
I need some money to cover what I can't.
十万 -我没有那么多钱
$100,000. I don't have that kind of money.
但你可以弄到
But you can get it.
你聪明又足智多谋
You're smart and resourceful.
你看到想要的 就会想办法弄到
You see something you want, you find a way to take it.
对吧 -不敢相信你会这样
Am I right? I can't believe you're doing this.
我希望可以找其他办法弄钱
I wish I could find another way to get the money, but...
我已经走投无路了
I've exhausted all the means available to me.
我在军情六处的上司不是很相信
My director at MI6 didn't entirely buy the story
我对我受伤的说法
I fed him about how I got injured.
现在他在到处打听
Now he's asking questions,
盯着我的一举一动 把我当颗该死的板球一样紧盯着
watching my every move like I'm a bleeding cricket match.
我需要你帮我打发掉车♥臣♥人 才能让这件事烟消云散
I need your help to get the Chechens off my back so this all goes away.
我不想因为几个错误决定 而失去工作 房♥子和家庭 米拉
I'm-- I'm not gonna lose my job, my house, my family over a few bad calls, Meera.
就像你不希望你的错误决定
Sort of the way you wouldn't want your bad calls
影响你的工作和家人安危一样
affecting your job and family security, either.
因为那样 对在这事业阶段的你来说 太可惜了
Because that... That'd be a real shame at this stage in your career.
你什么时候要钱 -48小时内
How soon do you need the money? Forty-eight hours.
我再跟你联络
I'll be in touch.
席雅
Shh. Siya.
妈咪的宝贝 席雅
Oh, Mommy's sweet Siya.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
没事的
It's okay.
宝贝
Hi.
这是我吃过最好吃的义式烘蛋
That was the best frittata I've ever tasted,
而且你用煎板和烤吐司机就做出来了
and you made it with a hot plate and a toaster oven.
对 谢谢
Yes, well, thank you,
但你这么说
but you're only saying that
是因为这是你这几天来 吃到的第一顿真正的食物
because it's the first real meal you've had in a couple of days.
或许吧
Maybe.
你干嘛带着一大个…
So why are you toting around an enormous set of--
我想应该是动物的角吧 -是公牛角
Well, I guess they're actually horns. They're bull horns.
不是普通的公牛
Not just any bull.
是传说中的伊赛罗的
Those belong to the legendary Islero.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表