没事吧 爸爸
Everything okay, Dad?
我在试着给你做午饭
Just attempting to make your lunch.
妈妈平时就让我在食堂吃饭
You really don't have to. Mom usually just lets me eat from the cafeteria.
我想给你做 妈妈要在急诊室值夜班
I want to. Mom has her overnight shift at the E.R.,
虽说她更擅长做这些 但我做个三明治应该不成问题
and while, admittedly, she's better at this stuff, I think I can handle a sandwich.
花生酱果酱三明治 你最爱吃了
PB, your favorite.
校园里不让带坚果
It's a... It's a nut-free campus.
真的吗
Seriously?
校车来了
That's my ride.
你赢了 还是吃食堂阿姨做的鸡柳吧
You win, chicken tenders from the lunch lady.
好的 再见 爸爸
Alright. Bye, Dad.
(萨拉:你跟凯特联♥系♥过吗 医院出事了)
(凯特)
我是凯特 请在滴声后留言
This is Kate. Leave it at the beep!
(漫步社交)
(滥射枪手情况 DCGH医院封锁令)
(特警队)
凯特
Kate!
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ -我的手♥机♥在里面
I've been trying to call you. My phone is in my purse inside.
警方疏散医院时 让我们把所有东西留在里面了
They made us leave everything when the police evacuated us.
他们抓到凶手了吗 -根本没有凶手
But they got the guy? - There was no guy.
你在说什么 -这是一场愚蠢的网络恶作剧
What are you talking about? Apparently, it was some stupid Internet prank.
明明有一名枪手的照片啊 医院里的人发了帖子
There were photos of a gunman. Posts from people working in the hospital...
我知道 我们都信了 太可怕了
I know. We all believed it. It was terrifying.
我只是不明白 怎么会有人做这种事
I just still don't understand... why would someone do something like this?
? Am I dreaming? ?
? Is this real? ?
? Run for your life ?
? Don't know just how I feel ?
? Run for your life ?
? Run for your life ?
? Gonna get you ?
? Run for your life ?
罪恶黑名单 第十季第八集
哈罗德 请进
Harold! Please.
你没锁门 这样好吗
Your door was unlocked. Is that wise?
你是来出差还是度假的 纽约现在热闹得很
Are you here for business or pleasure? A lot going on in New York right now.
我这几天一直试着联络你 都没成功
I'm here because I've been trying to reach you for days, to no avail.
有几个司法部的人要来这边取证 我跟他们搭了同一班飞机
I was able to hop a ride on a flight with a couple of DOJ boys here for a deposition.
你为什么不接电♥话♥ -我把它扔进垃圾箱了
Why haven't you been answering your phone? I threw it in a dumpster.
该死的手♥机♥快把我逼疯了 扔掉之后轻松多了
Damn thing was driving me crazy. It's been liberating to disconnect.
自♥由♥杀手仍然在逃
The Freelancer's still at large.
吴京正试图曝光你和我们的关系
Wujing is trying to expose your relationship with us,
你却把手♥机♥扔进了垃圾桶
and you threw your phone in the trash?
你知道吗 马德琳奥尔布赖特担任国务卿时
Did you know that when Madeleine Albright was Secretary of State,
她都戴着特定的胸针和别针
she wore very specific brooches and pins
大大方方地向海外的敌人传递信息
to send not-so-subtle messages to her foes abroad
根本不用开口说话
without ever having to say a word?
她打算实施更严厉的制裁
A gold coiled-snake pin
伊♥拉♥克♥人称她为“毒蛇”
after the Iraqis called her a serpent
于是她戴了一枚盘踞的蛇形胸针
for trying to impose tougher sanctions.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人在她的国♥务♥院♥办公室内 安装了窃听器
A big beetle brooch when she met with the Russians
她与他们见面时 戴了一枚大甲虫胸针
after they'd "bugged" a room in the State Department.
那天我在西村一家古董店里
I was reminded of this the other day
想起了这件事
in an antique shop in the West Village.
忍♥不住买♥♥了这个
I couldn't resist.
吴京不过是一只苍蝇 哈罗德
Wujing is nothing more than a fly, Harold.
一只害虫 一个讨厌鬼
A pest. A nuisance.
那个混♥蛋♥在杀别人时也杀了你的朋友 罗伯特维斯科
That nuisance killed your friend, Robert Vesco, among others.
有时候我都不确定 你有没有认真对待这件事
Sometimes I'm not sure you're taking any of this seriously anymore.
我知道苍蝇也有危险性 甚至可能会致命
I'm well aware that flies can be dangerous,
但大多数时候只是很烦人
even lethal, but mostly just annoying.
是时候把这只苍蝇拍下来了
It's time to swat this one down.
他又出现了
He's resurfaced.
你有没有听说 华盛顿特区综合医院的恶作剧
Did you hear about the hoax at DC General Hospital?
唬人的人♥质♥事件
The hostage situation that wasn't?
我在新闻上看到了 但这跟吴京有什么关系
I caught it on the news. But what does that have to do with Wujing?
有可靠消息称 他获得了
I have it on good authority that he's enlisted the help
另一个前黑名单成员的帮助 喷子农夫
of another former Blacklister, The Troll Farmer.
这场医院恶作剧完全就是他的风格
The hospital hoax has all the hallmarks,
篡改媒体 在网络社交渠道引发议论
doctored media, online social channels buzzing,
惊动执法机构
a very real law-enforcement response.
喷子农夫不是在很多年前 和你一起共事吗
But didn't The Troll Farmer work alongside you all those years ago?
你真的认为他会变节吗
Do you really think he'd turn?
如果吴京让他相信 是我害他进了联邦监狱
If Wujing convinced him that his time in federal prison was my doing,
我相信他会恨死我的
I'd imagine he'd have a rather large axe to grind.
而且是我活该 查一下这场恶作剧
And deservedly so. Look into the hoax.
我想它会带你们找到喷子农夫
I suspect it'll lead you to The Troll Farmer,
而他会带我们找到 那只嗡嗡乱飞的苍蝇吴京
and he'll lead us to that buzzing fly, Wujing.
好 我们会查的
Okay. We will.
但有一个条件
On one condition.
买♥♥一部新手♥机♥
Get a new phone.
是库珀 他找到雷丁顿了 他住在一个澡堂里
That was Cooper. He found Reddington. Apparently, he's living in a bathhouse?
总之 他又给了我们 一个黑名单成员的名字 博张
Anyway, gave us the name of another Blacklister, Bo Chang.
等等 你是说喷子农夫吗
Wait a minute. You mean The Troll Farmer?
我不想一副菜鸟的样子 可他说的喷子农夫是谁
I hate to be the new girl, but who's this Troll Farmer?
博张 又名“喷子农夫”
Well, Bo Chang, a.k.a. The Troll Farmer,
曾帮助雷丁顿和基恩
helped Reddington and Keen obscure their location
在逃跑时掩藏位置
a few years ago when they were on the run.
他擅长高度协同的虚假情报活动
He specializes in highly coordinated disinformation campaigns.
他和他的团队利用社交媒体 篡改的照片以及第一人称叙事
He and his team use social media, doctored photos, first-person accounts to create the illusion
制♥造♥危机即将到来的假象
of a crisis unfolding.
这些事件足以以假乱真
These events are so convincing,
媒体和执法部门都会做出反应
they generate a very real media and law-enforcement response.
有意思
Interesting.
但是目的是什么
But to what end?
他制♥造♥的事件只是调虎离山之计
Well, the events he creates are just distractions.
目的是趁乱实施另一起犯罪
They're strategically designed so that he can safely commit another crime during the chaos.
我们当年逮捕了他
We arrested him back then.
他服刑了一段时间 最近出狱了
He served some time but got out recently on good behavior.
雷丁顿认为他正在与吴京合作
Now Reddington believes that he's in town working with Wujing
以报复联邦调查局的逮捕之仇
as revenge for being taken by the FBI.
华盛顿特区综合医院的恶作剧
The D.C. General Hospital hoax.
对 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How did you know?
昨天在“漫步者”上很火爆 我看直播了
It was trending on Rambler for hours yesterday. I was watching it unfold live.
你没看到吗
Didn't you see it?
我不“漫步” 有这个动词吗
I don't "ramble." Is that even the right verb?
我不了解这些
It's not my thing.
张一定很厉害
Chang must be good.
照片看着很真实 都是第一手资料
There are authentic-looking photos. First-hand accounts.
有人声称现场有一名枪手
People claiming there was an active shooter.
一名护士被挟持
A nurse taken hostage.
我看到一场直播 一个女人发帖声称自己在杂物间
I watched one live feed of a woman supposedly posting from a utility closet.
她躲在那里 不敢呼吸 甚至不敢动
She was hiding, afraid to take a breath or even move an inch
因为枪手就在外面 她甚至有音频
because the gunman was just outside. She even had audio.
很有说服力
It was quite convincing.
我们先来看看 所有社交媒体上的假帖子吧
Let's start by reviewing all the fake social-media posts.
你来带头吧 西雅 你好像很有天分
You should take the lead on this, Siya. You seem to have a knack for it.
说来惭愧 我对漫步者很熟悉
Well, I'm embarrassed to say I'm well-versed in Rambler.
我会仔仔细细地看一遍
There'll be no stone unturned.
抱歉 我今天早上没来上班 案子有什么进展吗
I apologize for my absence this morning. Any updates on the case?
我们检查了社交网络上 引发漫步者风暴的原始帖子
We've reviewed all of the original social-media posts that started the Rambler storm.
其中很多帖子都包含同一张照片 内容是枪手挟持着人♥质♥
Many of them contained the same photo of the gunman with a hostage.
我们发现 照片中的枪手和人♥质♥都是真的
We discovered that the gunman and the hostage in the photo
但是来自2013年 俄亥俄州一家医疗机构的另一起事件
were real but from a separate incident in 2013 at a medical facility in Ohio.
照片使用了深度伪造技术
The photo was a deepfake.
照片的元数据里有没有 让我们更接近吴京的线索
Anything in the image's metadata that gets us closer to Wujing?
很遗憾 没有 我们还查了 14个最初发布帖子的账号♥
Unfortunately, no. We also looked into the 14 accounts that started everything.
其中一半属于真实的医院员工 张入侵了他们的账户
Half the accounts belonged to real employees of the hospital. Chang hacked them.
另一半是假的 但IP地址遍布全球
The others were fake, with I.P. addresses all over the world.
我们一直把焦点放在恶作剧上 但他到底想掩盖什么
We're focusing on the hoax, but what was he trying to bury underneath it?
我们也往那个方向查了 根据喷子农夫的卷宗
We went down that path, too. Now, based on The Troll Farmer's case file,
他每次想掩盖的都是本地犯罪
it's always a local crime that he's covering for.
但最近三小时里 暂时没有重大犯罪上报过来
But there haven't been any major crimes reported in the last three hours.
我问过所有的当地执法机构了
I checked with all the local law-enforcement agencies.
也许是一起尚未上报的犯罪 我们必须查明是什么
Maybe it's a crime that hasn't been reported yet. We need to find out what.
(行动中的枪手)
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表