(机密)
(未知号♥码)
我说过别再打给我了 -我知道你打算干什么
I told you to stop calling me. I know what you're about to do.
你要去地方检察官办公室 对吗
You're headed to the DA's office, right?
转身回去吧 你在犯错
Turn around. You're making a mistake.
不 这样做才对
No, I'm doing what's right.
我不会有事的 我获得了另一个职位
I'll be fine. I've secured another position.
杜邦那个吗
The one at DuPont?
两通简短的电♥话♥ 最多三通 我就能让你丢掉那个职位
Two short phone calls, three max, I can make that offer go away.
随便你 我无论如何都不会改变主意的
Do what you want. Nothing will change my mind.
我们来预演一下
Let's play this out.
你拿着你所谓的证据去找地方检察官
You take whatever it is you think you have to the DA,
而我会给我朋友罗恩打电♥话♥
and then I call Ron, who's a personal friend,
告诉他这个案子不值得他花时间
and tell him this case is not worth his time.
这种情况下 你觉得他会听谁的
Who do you think he listens to in this scenario?
听我的 因为我前段时间帮了他一个忙
Me. Because I did him a favor a while back.
我拯救了他的婚姻
A favor that saved his marriage.
如果真有那么简单 你现在就不会给我打电♥话♥了
You wouldn't be on the phone right now if it were that easy.
顺便问下 你家小玛姬还好吗
How is your dear little Maggie, by the way?
她对花生过敏 对吧
Peanut allergy, right?
天啊 这种事太难处理了
Gosh, those things are so tough.
肯定经常失误吧
Mistakes must happen all the time.
我听说她2019年出现过过敏反应
I heard she went into anaphylaxis in 2019.
一定很可怕
That must have been terrifying.
我猜你只能希望她小小的身体 能再次熬过那样的痛苦
I guess you just have to hope her little body would survive something like that again.
你真是个变♥态♥的女人
You're a sick, sick woman.
把家人放在第一位吧
Put your family first.
对你来说 这场圣♥战♥不是最重要的 你的家人才是
This crusade is not your passion, they are.
离我的家人远一点
You stay away from my family.
他好像要走了
Looks like he's leaving.
我已经尽力了 你得拿到那些文件
I've done everything I can. You need to get those documents.
你到底要我♥干♥什么
What exactly are you asking me to do?
采取一切必要措施
Whatever needs to be done.
他发现我了 他想甩掉我 -那就追上去
He spotted me. He's trying to lose me. Well, go after him.
怎么了 -他出车祸了
What's going on? - The dude crashed.
我不管 我们需要那些文件 你自己想办法
I don't care. We need those papers. Figure it out.
不行了 警♥察♥来了
Negative. Cops are on site.
我不会冒那种险 -雇你就是让你冒险的
I'm not taking that kind of heat. This is what you're hired for.
我们需要那些文件 -对不起 我要走了
We need those papers. - I'm sorry. I'm out of here.
先生
罪恶黑名单
第十季第十六集
彭娜贝克参议员 库珀司长 这位是哈德森众议员
Senator Panabaker, Director Cooper, this is Representative Hudson.
谢谢两位能在这么短的时间内赶来
I appreciate you both being able to meet on such short notice.
我没时间在沙滩上漫步 同样也没时间客套
Look, Clayton, I have time for formalities like I have time for long walks on the beach.
你成功让我们来了 有什么事
You got us here. What's this about?
我和亚瑟 对你的联邦调查局特别小组有些疑问
Well, Arthur and I have some questions about your FBI task force,
似乎没人能解答
and no one seems to be able to answer.
我们好不容易才打听到你的名字 库珀司长
I mean, we had a heck of a time even getting your name, Director Cooper.
这是有意为之
That's intentional.
我们的工作属于高级机密
The nature of our work is highly classified.
我非常理解
Oh, I understand that, really.
从我能够收集到的少量信息来看
And from what little information I've been able to glean,
你们似乎帮忙侦破了 司法部的一些重量级案件
it seems that you've helped close some of Main Justice's biggest cases.
真了不起
That's impressive.
但这依然无法解释你们庞大的预算
However, it doesn't explain your exorbitant budget.
确切地说 仅去年就有 两亿八千两百七十万美元
$282.7 million last year alone, to be exact.
还不到联邦调查局总预算的百分之三
That's still less than 3% of the FBI's overall budget.
对一个特别小组来说 也已经很多了
It's an awful lot for a single task force.
你们的预算是如何分配的 你们都做些什么
How is your budget being allocated, and what is it exactly that you do?
我们利用收集到的情报
We work with gathered intelligence to detain
关押和抓捕世界各地的犯罪嫌疑人
and apprehend criminal suspects around the world.
如果没有我们 这些罪犯就不会被联邦调查局发现
Criminals that wouldn't otherwise be on the FBI's radar.
我们挫败过恐怖袭击 阻止过暗♥杀♥
We've thwarted terrorist attacks, stopped assassinations,
粉碎过全球阴谋 揭露过人口贩卖♥♥集团
disbanded global conspiracies, exposed human-trafficking rings
国内外的都有 -细节 我们要听细节
domestically and overseas. Specifics. We want specifics.
你们一定有内部卷宗 来详细记录这些事
You must have internal case files that break it all down.
当然有 但我无权透露这些信息
Of course. I'm just not at liberty to divulge those.
谁说的 国会和美国人♥民♥ 有权了解税金的去向
Says who? Alright, Congress and the American people deserve to know where their tax dollars are going.
得了吧 克莱顿
Give me a break, Clayton.
这说辞不错 但我们都知道 政♥府♥监管太多
It's a nice sales pitch, but we both know too much government oversight
会削弱联邦调查局的隐秘工作能力
can be harmful to the FBI's ability to work covertly.
辛西娅 你们也不能不受监管吧
You don't just get to operate in the blind, Cynthia.
哈罗德的特别小组 负责极其重要的工作
Harold's task force does incredibly important work.
预算花得很值得 我向你保证
The funding is being well spent. You have my word.
那就看你的保证 能否在法官面前站得住脚
Well, we'll see how your word holds up in front of a judge.
除非你们有谁愿意详细解释
Now, unless one of you is willing to elaborate,
不然今天就到这里吧
I think we're done here.
谢谢你刚才替我们说话
I appreciate you defending us in there.
这对我们来说很重要 所以我接下来更难启齿了
It means a lot, which makes this harder to say.
我们的案件卷宗被毁了 -什么意思
Our case files have been compromised. What the hell does that mean?
吴京事件发生时 邮局里只有雷丁顿
When Reddington was alone in the post office during the Wujing incident,
他进入了我们的电脑网络
he gained access to our computer network
从我们的永久记录中 删除了所有提到他的记录
and removed any mention of himself from our permanent records.
他…什么
He-- What?
你怎么能瞒着我 -辛西娅 抱歉
How could you keep this from me? Cynthia, I apologize.
但在当时 略过这一信息 继续办案 似乎是正确的…
But at the time, omitting this information and carrying on with our casework seemed like the right thing...
我刚才还替你们说话了
I defended you!
我一直都替你们说话
I always defend you.
如果法官允许他们传唤审阅那些文件 而文件有明显篡改的痕迹
If a judge allows them to subpoena those files and they've clearly been tampered with,
我们两个的职业生涯都可能玩完
both of our careers will be on the line.
更别提你们今年几乎没能给谁定罪
Not to mention the fact that you've barely had any convictions this year,
只有一些越狱事件和躺在地上的尸体
just a bunch of prison breaks and dead bodies splayed out on the floor.
这么说有点夸张了 -是吗 你把事情解决好
That's a bit of an exaggeration. Is it? You fix this.
我不知道用什么办法 但你必须解决好
I don't know how, but you fix it.
哈罗德 为什么闷闷不乐
Harold, why so glum?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
也许是因为一名参议员 和一名国会议员对我穷追不舍
Maybe because I've got a senator and congressmen breathing down my neck
想看我们的案件卷宗
trying to get access to our files.
因为你 那些文件已经被严重毁坏了
Files that have been significantly compromised because of you.
我们以前也被围攻过
Well, we've found ourselves under siege before.
也许现在应该再次低调地待着
Perhaps it's time yet again to hunker down,
等一段时间 让风头过去
take a moment, and let it blow over.
风头不会过去的 他们已经向法官申请了今天开听证会
Actually, it's not going to blow over. They've secured a hearing before a judge for today.
那就让正义的轮子
Then we let the wheels of justice
以它们特有的蜗速滚动 放宽心态
grind at their characteristic snail's pace and be fine about it.
你有没有在听我说话
Are you hearing anything I'm saying?
这个特别小组的未来岌岌可危
The future of this task force is on the line.
我需要你再给我们提供一些大案
I need you to start giving us substantial cases again.
能向司法部和国会说明
Cases that can demonstrate to the Justice Department and Congress
我们的调查有成果 也能解释我们高额开支的合理性
that we get results and can justify our significant expenditures.
我们一直都是互助关系
We've always had a "we scratch your back, you scratch ours" arrangement.
但我现在不太确定了
But now I'm not so sure.
打起精神来
Well, perk up.
我有几个新想法要讨论 能让所有人受益
I have a few new ideas to discuss that will scratch everyone's back.
首先 我需要你查一下这艘货柜船
First, I need you to look into this container ship.
它的目的地是巴尔的摩港
It's scheduled to arrive at the port of Baltimore.
这是船号♥
This is the hull number.
同时 我还有一个最高优先级的案件
In the meantime, I have another case of the utmost priority.
布莱尔福斯特 华盛顿特区最臭名昭著的清道夫
Blair Foster, Washington, D.C.'s most infamous fixer.
如果多尔夫和哈德森要找的是腐♥败♥
If corruption is what Dorf and Hudson are looking for,
那我们就翻开城里的每一块石头
then let's shine a light under every rock in town
让他们看看真正的腐♥败♥是什么样子
and show them what real corruption looks like.
福斯特女士有一家合法的法律事务所
Ms. Foster has a legitimate law practice,
但她真正的营业手段 是她背地里提供的私人服务
but her real stock-in-trade is her off-the-books private services.
她神出鬼没 行事谨慎
She's stealthy, discreet,
常常在受害者尸体冷却之前 就把丑闻掩盖了
has a way of burying scandals before the corpses are even cold.
我知道福斯特女士 她声名在外
I know of Ms. Foster. Her reputation certainly precedes her.
几年来 局里一直想要调查她 但都没成功
Bureau's been trying to build a case against her for years to no avail.
她最大的客户之一 是企业巨头莫德父子公♥司♥
Well, one of her biggest clients is corporate giant Moder Sons.
近年来有传言说他们的某些消费品中
There have been whispers in recent years of carcinogenic materials
含有致癌物质
in some of their consumer products.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表