我会是你的末日
I'm going to be the end of you.
我全下
I'm all in.
我们所有人都会走到那一天
There's an end waiting for all of us.
跟注
Call.
这里是悉尼市警局贝克警官
This is Local Area Commander Baker.
特别探员邓比·祖玛
This is Special Agent Dembe Zuma,
联邦调查局探员 探员编号♥81452
Federal Bureau of Investigation, badge number 81452.
我们有两名探员在皇冠岩赌场里面
We have two agents on the premises of the Crown Rocks Casino.
他们被袭击了
They've been assaulted,
目前 有一名逃犯正在这个赌场里的
and currently, there is a wanted fugitive on site
一间私人赌博套房♥里
in a private gambling suite.
我建议你们马上封锁大楼
I suggest you lock down the facility.
我们得让雷蒙德离开那里
We need to get Raymond out of there.
你以为你能怎么样
You think you can what?
吓唬我
Frighten me off?
你坐来我边上
This is an impressive display of audacity,
耍威风挺有一套
you sitting there,
但是你没有任何火力支援
but there isn't a tactic you have in your arsenal
能够让我偏离航向
that will steer me off course.
眼下 我不需要任何的火力支援
At the moment, I don't need anything in my arsenal,
只需要我前面的两张牌
except for the two cards in front of me.
那你最好祈祷是两张好牌
Then you'd better hope they're the right ones,
如果你想赢我的话
if you plan to take me on.
三个A
Three aces.
在我们的话题脱离这个牌桌之前
There's one thing you should know
有一件事我想告诉你
before we go any further than this table.
无论什么牌 到了我手上
Whatever they are, if they're in my hand,
它们永远都是好牌
they're always the right cards.
同花赢
Flush wins.
你瞧瞧
Look at that.
这事还没完
This doesn't end here.
希望如此
I hope not.
但至少我们已经交了一手了
But at least we've played a hand.
女士们 先生们 抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, excuse me.
我刚刚得知警方已经进入了赌场
I've just been informed that the police have entered the casino
并正在前往这里
and they're heading up here as we speak.
我恳请大家保持冷静
If everybody can please just remain calm--
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
我们还会再见的
I'll be seeing you.
我们该走了
We need to go.
你带路 马丽科探员
Lead the way, Agent Malik.
赌局中断后就没发现吴京和捕鲸人的踪迹了
No sign of Wujing or the Whaler since the game broke up.
安保人员已经搜查了这里的每一个角落
Security's checked every inch of the property.
他们不在这里
They're not here.
这里应该很快就结束了
We should be done here pretty quick.
我们找到了一堆硬盘
We found a bunch of hard drives.
她和吴京策划的这场赌局
This game she was running with Wujing
只是冰山一角
was just the tip of the iceberg.
我们似乎拿到了她几十位客户的犯罪证据
Looks like we have evidence on dozens of clients--
洗钱 密谋 非法赌博 欺诈
laundering, conspiracy, illegal gambling, fraud.
太好了
Wow. Great.
你今晚救了我的命
You know, you saved my ass tonight.
是我们配合默契
We made a good team.
你可以在每次出任务的时候都保护好我
You can watch my back in the field any day,
但我之前说过的话也不会收回
but I still meant what I said before.
你是指不要被这份工作榨干吗
About not getting sucked down the drain of this job?
我不了解伊丽莎白
I didn't know Elizabeth.
我也基本不了解我母亲
I barely knew my mother.
或许我和她们不一样
Maybe I'm not like them.
欢迎加入 西娅
Welcome to the team, Siya.
但我还是会为你的事辗转反侧的
But I'm still gonna lose sleep over you.
你知道吗 我通常是不接受这种会面的
You know, I don't usually take meetings like this.
你说的是哪种会面
What sort of meetings do you mean?
我完全不知道发生了什么的那种
Ones where I have no idea what's going on.
那我猜我运气不错
Well, I guess I'm just lucky.
你该看看我在牌桌上的表现
You should see me at cards.
你团队里有一位项目经理
You have a project manager on your team.
菲利普·拉什曼
Philip Rutherman.
你在巴尔的摩还欠了两笔总计七万八美金的赌账
You also have a $78,000 debt to two bookies in Baltimore.
这里有十万
That's 100.
多出来的两万多随你怎么花
The extra 20-something's for whatever you like.
你把这个给我 想要我给你什么
If that's for me, what's for you?
我得到可靠消息 几周后
I have it on good authority that there's an opening
你在佛罗里达州萨♥拉♥托♥加♥的一个基地
for a project manager on a site of yours
会有一个项目经理岗位空缺
in Sarasota, Florida, starting in a couple of weeks.
我想是时候让拉什曼先生和他的家人
I think it's time that Mr. Rutherman and his family
搬去一个更加温暖
transferred somewhere a little warmer,
更加潮湿 也更远的地方了
a little wetter, a little further away.
怎么了 为什么停车
What's going on? Why have we stopped?
我已经要赶不上飞机了
I'm already late for my flight.
听到了吗
Hello?
你跟我保证过是安全的
You told me we were safe.
你告诉我你已经考虑到了一切因素
You told me you had thought of everything.
我是考虑到了
I had.
但你从没告诉我
But you never told me
你居然想和雷蒙德·雷丁顿
you were on some path of assured mutual destruction
拼个你死我活
with Raymond Reddington of all people.
你隐藏了你的手牌
You held those cards and you didn't show me,
所以悉尼的事不是我的责任
so I'm not responsible for what happened in Sydney.
那个呢
And that?
那也是雷丁顿给的吗
Was that Reddington, too?
他给了你多少钱让你背叛我
How much did it cost for you to betray me?
我会想别的计划
I'll think of another plan.
我们可以继续
We can get back to work.
我有个别的想法
I have another idea.
告诉我
Tell me--
那袋子里有多少钱
how much is in the bag?
足够弥补我的损失吗
Enough to replace what I lost?
我想这是个好开始
I guess it's a start.
你好 哈罗德
Hello, Harold.
澳大利亚警方还在寻找安妮卡·德比尔
Authorities in Australia are still looking for Anika de Beer.
他们找不到的
They won't find her.
她现在应该已经被吴京解决了
Wujing will have disposed of her by now.
至少他没拿到钱
At least he wasn't able to collect his money.
他会找到别的办法的
He'll find another way.
永远有别的办法
There's always another way.
这事还远没有结束
This is far from over.
你敢信吗
So you won't believe this,
艾格尼斯在学校里遇到的麻烦
but the problem Agnes was having at school
似乎自己就解决了
seems to have rectified itself.
那女孩一家刚刚搬到了佛罗里达
The girl's whole family just moved to Florida.
这真是意外之喜
That's serendipitous news.
别把我当傻子 雷蒙德
Don't treat me like an idiot, Raymond.
我在一公里外都嗅到你的气味了
Your fingerprints are visible from a mile away.
你让我别管 我就没管
You asked me to stay out of it and I'm out of it.
如果真是这样
If that's the case...
那你在这里做什么
then what are you doing here?
你知道吗 莫里斯·森达克
You know, Maurice Sendak,
有史以来最著名
one of the most celebrated
也是最伟大的儿童作家之一
and most wonderful children's book authors of all time,
关于孩子他说过
he said about children--
"你可以对他们畅所欲言
"You tell them anything you want.
但一定要告诉他们事实
Just tell them if it's true.
只有事实 才能告诉他们"
If it's true, you tell them."
我听到之后就觉得这是绝佳的建议
I hear that and I think it's the best advice,
但我仍然...
and yet, still...
如果我只是想保护她呢
...what if I want to protect her?
如果我只是
What if I just...
希望她成为一个快乐无忧的小女孩呢
want her to be a safe, happy young girl?
我知道你有多在乎她
I know how much you care.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表