where my birth certificate and adoption papers were forged.
不到两年后 奈杰尔在一次行动中丧生
Less than two years later, Nigel was killed during an operation,
米拉遭到调查
and Meera was investigated.
接连出现了太多巧合
There's just too many coincidences too close together.
我觉得这一切都有关联 但我还没想明白
I think it's all connected, but I don't know how.
不是每个答案都值得探究
Not every answer is worth knowing.
对我来说 这个值得
To me, this one is.
你能不能
Would you just...
告诉我
Please, tell me
你知道什么
what you know?
加尔各答
Kolkata.
1997年 米拉是一名年轻的情报人员
In 1997, Meera was a young intelligence officer
在人性最深邃最黑暗的洞穴中
working in operation in one of the deepest, darkest holes
开展着工作
that humanity has to offer,
枪♥支♥和毒品
guns and drugs,
性♥奴♥役
sexual slavery.
一天晚上 她遇到了保巴沙一个走私团伙的头目
One night she met the head of a trafficking ring in Bowbazar,
那是一个红灯区 据说有将近一万两千名妓♥女♥
a red-light district that's said to employ almost 12,000 prostitutes.
米拉与线人接头时
While Meera was trying to work the asset,
发现角落里有个啼哭的婴儿
she noticed the crying baby alone in the corner.
就在此时 敌对帮派的成员闯了进来
At that moment, members of a rival gang came in
现场发生了大混战
and the place turned into a free-for-all.
混乱接踵而至
As the chaos ensued around her,
米拉瞬间抱起那个女婴往外跑
Meera suddenly just scooped up that baby girl and ran.
她一路跑到了伦敦 再也没放手
She ran all the way to London and never let go.
父母呢
The parents.
我的父母是谁
Who were my parents?
我不知道
I don't know.
你被遗弃了
You had been abandoned.
萨顿警官呢 他怎么了
What about Officer Sutton? What happened to him?
去加尔各答之前没有婴儿
Before Kolkata, there was no baby.
去过之后就有了你
And afterwards there was you.
米拉伪造了你的出生证和收养证
Meera had fabricated your birth and adoption.
作为与她亲近的同事 萨顿警官
And Officer Sutton, being her close colleague,
知道真♥相♥ 而且想利用这一点对付你母亲
knew the truth and tried to use that against your mother,
敲诈她 让你身处险境
extorting her and putting you in danger.
米拉不允许新来的家人
Meera wasn't going to let anything bad happen
遭遇任何不测
to her new family.
我知道父母为了保护孩子 能做到什么地步
I know how far a parent will go to protect their child.
她没有杀他
Well, she didn't kill him.
也没介入或参与他的死亡
She didn't precipitate or participate.
她只是没有施救
She let him die.
米拉给了你重生的机会
Meera gave you a chance at life.
据我所见
And from what I've seen,
如果你母亲还活着
your mother would
她会非常自豪
be very proud.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去拿点喝的来
Why don't I get us something to drink?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表