红魔 都准备好了
Red. We're all set.
有多少个
How many?
六个 周围四个 过道上两个
Six. Four around the perimeter, two in the catwalks.
有什么障碍物吗
Any obstructions?
没有 广角镜 夜视镜 动作探测仪
None. Wide angle, night vision, motion detection.
需要的应该都齐了 -只是“应该”吗
We should have what we need. We should or we do?
红魔… -再检查一遍
Red, uh-- - Check again.
我说过 这件事不容出错
I told you, there's no room for error on this.
如果我们看不到 或者更糟 哈罗德或其他人发现某个摄像头…
If we can't see or, worse, Harold or anyone clocks a camera...
不会的 摄像头尺寸只有三毫米 我们会检查第三遍
That won't happen. We're talking about an eighth of an inch, but we'll triple check.
我们真的准备好了
But I'm telling you, we're good.
祈求好运吧
Find some wood and knock on it.
罪恶黑名单 第十季第九集
张先生
Mr. Chang.
不管你有没有意识到 你正在参加的会议
Whether you realize it or not, you are currently attending
就是我常说的“摊牌会” 你必须做出选择
what I like to call a Come To Jesus meeting. You have a choice to make,
你接下来的行为要么会帮你获得救赎
and what you do next will either be your salvation...
要么会让你走向毁灭
or your ruin.
我们把从你的安全屋取回的 移♥动♥指挥组件
We sent the mobile command module we recovered from your safe house
送去国♥家♥安♥全♥局检验了
to the NSA for examination.
你猜怎么着 他们说你偷走的程序
And guess what. They say the program you stole
不在系统里 -不在
wasn't on the system. - No?
对 它似乎已经被移除 并被上传到了一个未知的地方
No. Apparently, it had already been stripped and uploaded to an unknown location.
我明白了
I see.
不
No.
我觉得你不明白 张先生 所以我才让库珀局长
Tsk. I don't think you do, Mr. Chang. That's why I asked Director Cooper
带你来我的办公室 好让我给你讲明白
to bring you to my office, so I could enlighten you.
赫克斯鲁特程序是一项国家资产
The HexRoot program is a national asset,
它是数千小时研发的成果 我们政♥府♥永远不会正式承认
the result of thousands of hours of development and more time and money
在它上面花费了多少时间和资金
than our government will ever formally acknowledge.
绝对不能弄丢
Losing it is not an option.
但你刚刚说过 它已经丢了
But as you just said, it's already lost.
只是放错了地方
Misplaced.
而且是暂时的 因为你要把它还回去
Temporarily. Because you are going to return it
并帮我们抓住吴京 以及所有其他涉案人员
and help us catch Wujing and everyone else involved.
不然… -不然
Or? Or
你就感受一下
you will discover what it feels like
整个美国政♥府♥ 全力对付一个小喷子是什么感觉
to have the full weight of the American government come bearing down on one tiny troll.
两小时 -明白
Two hours. - Understood.
一分钟都不能多
Not a minute more.
如果他到时还不合作 我就授权
If he hasn't cooperated by then, I'm authorizing his transport
将他转移到中情局的黑牢中 接受更高等级的讯问
to a CIA black site for more advanced interrogation.
站起来
On your feet.
我们真要这么做吗 -应该是吧
Are we really doing this? I guess so.
他们出来了
They're coming out the door.
带他回讯问室 参议员只给了两小时
Take him back to Interrogation. The senator set a two-hour clock.
如果他到时还不合作 就把他送出国
If he hasn't cooperated by then, he's leaving the country.
她要把他交给中情局 -这完全取决于他的选择
She's turning him over to the Agency? That's entirely up to him.
(特警队)
有这个必要吗 窗户都遮住了
Are those necessary? You already blacked out the windows.
我能看到什么 -你不想戴也可以
What am I gonna see? You don't have to put them on.
你乐意的话 我可以给你戴
If you prefer, I can do it for you.
两名探员 一名乘客 -确认
Tow agents, one guest. Check.
十分钟后到 我们将开始 启动出入安全措施
Ten minutes out. We're initiating the Access Protocol.
你收到指示了吧 -是的 长官
You got our instructions? - Yes, sir.
必须确保没人跟踪这辆面包车
We need to be sure that this van isn't followed.
明白 我们采取了额外的牵制措施
Understood. We're taking additional diversionary measures.
吴京不会罢休的 你们知道吧 无论采取什么措施
Wujing won't stop. You know that, right? You can take all the measures you want.
他最终都会查到你们的位置
Eventually, he will figure out where you are.
之前关押在这里的博张 刚从彭娜贝克参议员办公室回来
Bo Chang. Previously admitted, returning from Senator Panabaker's office.
(授权完成)
站在线上
Stand on the line.
别动
Hold still.
右手
Right hand.
可以进了吗 -还在检测指纹
Are we clear? - Prints are still running.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
是我啊 我一小时前还在这里
It's me. I was just here an hour ago.
“博张 即喷子农夫”
Chang comma Bo. A.K.A. Farmer comma Troll.
现在可以进了
Now you're clear.
他在这里
And there he is.
时间不多了 雷丁顿
Clock's ticking, Reddington!
你死定了
I'm talking to a dead man.
太夸张了吧
So dramatic.
真可悲
It's sad.
你才华横溢 却始终没有判断力
For all your talent, you never did have any judgment.
拜托 与吴京合作
Come on. Wujing?
你终于出狱了 新生活开始了
You're finally out of prison, it's a new day,
你居然选择 和一个已经没希望的刺客结盟
and you choose to align yourself with a washed-up assassin who's spreading rumors
他只会散布他自己都无法理解的谣言
about things he couldn't possibly understand.
他理解得够多了
He understands enough.
你最清楚了 眼睛看到的东西
You of all people know that what you think you see
往往不是全貌
is rarely the full picture.
希望你听仔细 张 因为如果你想活命
I hope you're hearing me, Chang. Because if you want to live through this,
你就得告诉这些探员他们想知道的事
you'll tell these agents what they want to know.
我们走
Let's go.
不只是雷丁顿 他们也知道你们的名字
It's not just Reddington. They know your names.
雷斯勒 祖玛 马利克 库珀
Ressler, Zuma, Malik, Cooper.
两点半截止 你还剩1小时27分钟
Time's up at 2:30. You have an hour and 27 minutes left.
不只是你们的名字 还有你们的长相
Not just your names. Y-Your faces.
知道了 张 我们信你 你是个真正的硬汉
All right. We get it, Chang. We believe you. You're a real tough guy.
我们五分钟后回来录口供
We'll be back in five minutes to get your statement.
我们在浪费时间 只剩不到一小时了 吴京在哪里
We're wasting time. You have less than an hour. Where is Wujing?
官方层面来说 赫克斯鲁特程序并不存在
You know, the HexRoot program doesn't officially exist,
那吴京怎么知道 它要离开五角大楼呢
so how did Wujing know it was leaving the Pentagon?
他要它做什么
What does he want it for?
回答问题
Answer the question!
你觉得呢
What do you think?
它是无价之宝
It's priceless.
所以他打算卖♥♥掉它吗
So he intends to sell it.
当然 美国的每一个敌人
Of course. Every enemy this country has,
和一半的朋友 都愿花大价钱拿到那个软件的拷贝件
and half of its friends would pay a fortune for a copy of that software.
不是为了钱吧 -拜托 伙计
No, it's not about the money, is it? Come on, man.
一切都是为了钱 只不过 这不是他的当务之急
Everything's about the money. It's just not the man's top priority.
对 他想扳倒雷丁顿 -错
He wants to take down Reddington. Wrong.
我们不想扳倒雷丁顿 我们想揭露真♥相♥
We don't want to take down Reddington. We want to expose the truth.
真♥相♥会扳倒雷丁顿 -那他为什么来找你
The truth will take down Reddington. So why did he come to you?
因为我在马尔文杰拉德的名单上
Because I was on Marvin Gerard's list.
而且因为吴京知道我有本事
And because Wujing knows that I have the skill set
入侵你们的系统
to use it to hack your system.
他到底在找什么
Looking for what exactly?
所有的东西 每份卷宗 每份司法部的指令
All of it. Every case file. Every Main Justice directive. His immunity agreement.
他的豁免协议 所有能证明 雷丁顿与联邦调查局关系的东西
Everything that proves Reddington's connection to the FBI.
但是我们的档案很安全
Yeah, but our archives are secure.
你们的档案在线下 并不代表它们安全
Your archives are offline. Doesn't mean they're secure.
但是你们不能在这栋大楼以外的地方 查看那些档案
Well, it means that you can't access them outside of this building.
怎么 他想干什么 袭击一个联邦机构
Why? What's he gonna do? Attack a federal facility?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
有进展吗
Any luck?
彭娜贝克让他害怕 但是吴京让他恐惧
Panabaker scares him, but Wujing terrifies him.
他不会喜欢中情局的
Well, he's not gonna like the CIA.
雷丁顿说过他不会交代 我讨厌被他言中的时候
Well, Reddington said he wasn't gonna talk. I hate it when he's right.
坚持住 中情局派了一个小队来接他
Stick to it. The Agency's sending a team over to pick him up.
押送你的中情局小队 已经出发来这里了
That was about your Agency escort. Transport team's on its way.
(下午2点25分)
吴京对这个地方知道多少
So, Wujing, how much does he know about this place?
你的时间到了
Your time's up.
我的时间 我不理解 张 为什么不合作呢
My time? See, I don't get it, Chang. I mean, why not cooperate?
你现在帮不上吴京 为什么不帮帮自己呢
You can't help Wujing now. Why not try to help yourself?
因为我不相信政♥府♥的空话
Because I'm not buying what the government's selling.
无论如何 我都要坐很长时间的牢
Any way you slice it, I'm going to prison for a long time,
在牢里 我需要朋友 而不是吴京那种人脉广的敌人
and on the inside, I need friends, not enemies with a long reach like Wujing.
你真的觉得像吴京那样的人 会感激你的忠诚吗
You really think a guy like Wujing is gonna appreciate your loyalty?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表