The Congressman is here just to monitor.
在我们完成目标之前 我是这里的负责人
I'm the authority on this site until we complete our objective.
你的目标是什么
And what is your objective?
我们来寻找并逮捕罪犯
We're here to locate and arrest the criminal,
雷蒙德雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
我的团队需要一份清单 列出已知的雷丁顿的安全屋
What my team needs from all of you is a list of known Reddington safe houses,
交通方式 人脉 化名 同伙
modes of transportation, resources, aliases,
什么都要列出来
associates, anything and everything.
你以为我们有一丁点头绪
You think we have even a fraction of that information?
把你们知道的都交出来
Then give us what you do have.
听着 我不是来找麻烦的
Look, I'm not here to butt heads with anyone.
我只想完成我的工作
I just want to get my job done.
你们的支持 是我们在雷丁顿逃离美国前
And your support is the best chance we have of intercepting Reddington
拦截他
before he leaves the country,
并顺利地将他绳之以法的最佳机会
and bringing him to justice safely and without incident.
和雷蒙德雷丁顿打交道 就没有顺利可言
Raymond Reddington doesn't do anything without incident.
你在这个特别小组的 工作状态是什么
What is your operational status with this task force?
本来只是暂时的
It was meant to be temporary.
后来我留下来了
I sort of hung round.
留下来跟雷丁顿合作
Was that to continue your work with Reddington?
留下来
It was to continue my work
和被你审问的这些人合作
with all these people you're interrogating.
你为雷丁顿效过力
You worked for Reddington.
持续了很多年
For years.
你是怎么在局里任职的
How did you even get a job at the Bureau?
我先申请 后面试 他们就雇了我
I applied for it. I had an interview. And they hired me.
你目睹过雷丁顿犯罪吗
Have you ever knowingly witnessed Raymond Reddington commit a crime?
你在逗我吧
Are you for real?
(乔纳森普里查德)
我不想扫兴 但我四点就得走
I hate to be a buzzkill, but I really need to leave by 4:00.
你知道你惹了多大的麻烦吗
Do you have any idea the kind of mess you're in?
如果这位保姆不干了 我会惹上更大的麻烦
Do you have any idea the mess I'll be in if I lose the sitter?
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
有一个
Yeah, one.
如果你提前知道 雷丁顿在国会大厦的勾当
If you'd known what Reddington was up to at the Capitol Building before he led you there,
你会阻止他吗
would you have stopped him?
我宣誓效忠的是这个国家 不是雷丁顿
My oath is to this country, not to Raymond Reddington.
所以你会阻止他
So, that's a yes? You would have stopped it?
就算要我亲手拆掉摄像头和麦克风 我也会阻止的
If I had to rip out every camera and microphone by hand myself.
你能解释一下这个吗
Mind explaining this?
你在这架私人飞机上干什么
Can you tell me what you were doing on this private plane?
吃零食 看电影
Eating snacks and watching movies.
别玩游戏了 这是谁的飞机
Enough games. Whose plane was it?
总部来消息了
I heard from headquarters.
雷丁顿入侵斯特隆伯格办公室的信♥号♥♥
The signal Reddington used to remote access
被追踪到方圆50平方公里的区域内 位于马里兰州深溪湖附近
Stromberg's office earlier was traced to a 20-square-mile radius near Deep Creek Lake in Maryland.
他们无法缩小范围
They couldn't narrow it down any further for us.
有这条线索就够了 我让你的人增强了这张照片
We can work with that. I had your man here enhance this photo.
可以看到机尾编号♥ 我觉得那是雷丁顿的飞机
We got a clear view of the tail number. I think that's Reddington's plane
我要它的应答器
and I want its transponder beacon.
我们知道他在马里兰 对吧 不可能太远
We know he was in Maryland, right? Can't be that far.
只要他靠近那架飞机就得抓住他 不能让他离开美国领空
If he goes anywhere near that plane, I want him. He cannot leave US airspace.
好的 -打扰一下 探员 你叫…
Excuse me, Agent...
我叫伊什伍德
It's Ishwood, sir.
伊什伍德探员 我得去一下洗手间
Agent Ishwood, I have to use the restroom.
需要一个人陪我去
I'm sure I need an escort.
没问题 我带你去
Yeah, sure. I'll take you.
今天很奇怪吧 负责看管其他探员
Strange day, huh? Babysitting other Feds?
私下说一句
Between you and me?
我今天早上醒来时可没想到会这样
Not what I thought I'd be doing when I woke up this morning.
别往心里去
No hard feelings.
你们看起来都是好探员
You all seem like good agents.
只是在尽职罢了
You're just doing your job.
他们查到飞机了 也查到你了
They are onto the plane. They are onto you.
如果你还没走 赶快离开
If you're not already gone, please, get out now.
我们找到了你要的应答器
We located that transponder you were after.
飞机位于布拉沃县机场
The plane is sitting on a runway at Brawer County Airfield.
那是华盛顿和深溪湖之间的 私人乡村飞机跑道
It's a private, rural airstrip between DC and Deep Creek Lake
我们三角定位到雷丁顿的信♥号♥♥了
where we triangulated Reddington's video signal.
机场管♥理♥员♥正在待命
I've got the airfield administrator on hold right now.
这架飞机有相同的机尾编号♥ 刚完成加油
The jet matches the tail number you found, and it just finished fueling up.
飞机随时可能起飞 我们得立刻赶过去
That jet could be wheels up at any minute. We need to be there now.
我早就想到了 布拉沃
Yeah, way ahead of you. Brawer, you still with me?
在 我已经禁飞了 我们跑道上所有出港的飞机
I'm here. I've just grounded all outbound air traffic on our runway.
很好 拒绝所有起飞请求
Excellent. Continue to refuse clearance to anyone requesting to take off,
但不要靠近那架飞机
but do not approach the aircraft yourself.
人♥质♥援救小组正赶往你那里
We have HRT en route to you now.
伊什伍德 -在 长官
Ishwood? - Yes, sir.
看好我们的朋友
You stay behind, keep an eye on all our friends here.
别让他们碰任何东西 -是 长官
Don't let them touch anything. - Yes, sir.
那我呢 -你也留下
What about me? - You stay, too.
你不是外勤探员
You're not a field agent, no matter how much you want to be.
有消息我们会通知你
We'll keep you apprised of anything that happens.
好
Yeah.
先生 指挥塔通知我们禁止起飞
Sir, I'm being told by the tower here that we're grounded.
一定是出事了
I believe something is going on.
他们发现了信标 这在意料之中
Then they found the beacon. That was to be expected.
那我们要起飞吗
Should we take off anyway?
再等几分钟
Let's just wait a few more minutes.
先生 我建议立即起飞
Sir, it's my advice that we take off.
继续暴露在这里太冒险了
It's too risky to continue sitting here exposed.
我猜她不会来了
I guess she's not coming.
好了 爱德华 你知道该怎么做 起飞吧
All right, Edward, you know what to do. Let's go.
哈德森 飞机已经起飞了 我们跟丢了
Hudson, the plane's already in the air. We missed him.
还有机会 我们找到了他的应答器
We're not out of the game. We've got the transponder.
可以追踪飞机 它不可能一直飞
We can track it. That plane can't fly forever.
总要降落在某处加油吧
It has to land somewhere for fuel.
我会让五千公里半径内的机场 保持警戒
I'll put our airports within a 3,000 mile radius on alert.
我们会召集一些飞机去追踪
And we'll scramble up a couple of jets.
可以吗 -当然
Is that something we can do? - You bet your ass we can.
雷丁顿一落地 我们就会抓住他
The minute Reddington touches the ground, we'll have him.
天哪
Oh, my God.
雷丁顿的飞机发生了爆♥炸♥
It's Reddington's jet. There's been an explosion.
飞机要坠毁了
The jet's going down.
它将坠毁在跑道后面的林区
It's going to crash in the wooded area behind the runway.
不 不可能
No. No. No way.
你得过去看看
Y-You've got to get over there and see.
过去 这可是坠机现场
Over there? It's an active crash site.
我看到烟了
I can see smoke, Hudson.
我要看到尸体 你听到了吗
And I want to see a body. Do you hear me?
我要确认雷蒙德雷丁顿死了
I want to know Raymond Reddington's dead.
有点良心吧 飞机上不只雷丁顿一个人
Have some respect. Reddington wasn't alone.
还有一位飞行员
There was a pilot on that plane.
他们都是人啊
These are human beings we're talking about.
我喜欢你姗姗来迟的做法
I love the fact that you kept me waiting.
太早亮出底牌不是好事
I do. You never want to show your hand too early.
但是维查 迟到20分钟太过分了吧
But 20 minutes late, Weecha?
我想看看你会不会留下来等我
I had to know you'd stick around and wait for me.
如果我没来救你 你打算怎么办
What would you have done had I not shown up to rescue you?
一样的结果 几年前我就在那架飞机上动了手脚
The same thing. I've had that jet rigged for years.
你是说每次我坐那架飞机时
You're telling me, every time I road on that thing,
机上都有炸♥药♥ -每次都有
there were explosives planted onboard? Every time.
幸好爱德华是一位出色的飞行员
Fortunately, Edward's an excellent pilot.
说到他…
Speaking of...
你最好打开后备箱
You may want to pop the trunk.
爱德华 毫发无伤
Edward! Unscathed!
干得好 -谢谢 先生
Well done. - Thank you, sir.
太刺♥激♥了
That was quite exhilarating.
一起带走吧
(美国司法部)
-这里都完成了 -谢谢
坠机事件后 你听到了多少消息
How much have you been told since the plane crash?
非常少
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表