Your team, in fact.
我觉得这对他会大有好处
I think it would be wonderful for him.
但我得警告你 他不怎么合群
Though I should warn you, he's not entirely a team player.
多么有力的担♥保♥啊
What a ringing endorsement.
他是个新奇的人选
He's an unconventional choice.
我能说什么呢 你找不到更合格的鉴证分♥析♥师了
What can I say? You won't find a more qualified forensic analyst.
他确实为我们立了大功 但他必须接受审查
He did do great work for us, but he'd have to be vetted.
他不是在一起谋杀案中失误 被地方检察官办公室开除了吗
Wasn't he fired by the DA's office for dropping the ball on a murder case?
不 是地方检察官办公室失职 赫比主动辞职了
No, the DA.'s office dropped the ball, and Herbie left the job.
这给他造成了很大的影响
It all took quite a toll on him.
我当然偏心于他
Of course, I'm biased.
我喜欢他
I adore the guy.
他的各种弱点之下 隐藏着一颗不可思议的头脑
Somewhere in all those frailties is an incredible mind.
他看待事物的方式和别人不同
He sees things in ways that others don't.
我真的认为他能为你提供新视角
I really think he could offer a fresh perspective.
我看能不能给他申请到临时批准令
I'll see if I can get him approved. On a provisional basis.
听起来不错
That sounds just fine.
哈罗德 我注意到你今天忘了告诉我
Harold, I couldn't help but notice that you forgot to inform me today
你诱捕吴京的计划
about your plan to entrap Wujing.
你也忘了告诉我你找到迪弗了
And you forgot to tell me that you found Deever.
我没忘
I didn't forget.
那维塞利呢 迪弗帮你救走了他
What about Veseli? The man Deever "rescued" for you.
你打算怎么处置他 -我想怎样就怎样
What are you going to do with him? Whatever the hell I want.
凭良心讲 我不能允许你杀他 或吴京 或者任何一个黑名单成员
I can't in good conscience allow you to murder him. Or Wujing. Or any of these Blacklisters.
看来是没法再坦诚相待了
So much for being more transparent with each other.
哈罗德 其实我一直有事瞒着你
You know, Harold, I have, in fact, been keeping something from you.
一件大事
Something big.
我该告诉你和特别小组了
It's time for me to let you and the task force in.
如果我们的策略得当
If we play our cards right,
与吴京的战争将在72小时内结束
this war with Wujing will be over in 72 hours,
我与特别小组的关系也将永远保密
and my connection to the task force will forever remain shrouded in secrecy.
就像从未存在过一样
As if it was never there.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表