这才对嘛
That's the idea.
但她看到我的号♥码 肯定不会接
But she won't answer. Not when she sees it's my number.
用我的手♥机♥吧
Well, use my phone.
你不打的话会后悔的
You're gonna regret it if you don't.
我能单独出去打吗
Um, do you mind if I, uh, step outside for some, uh, privacy?
我去买♥♥单 过一会就出去
I'll pay the check. I'll be out in a few.
谢谢
你联♥系♥上她了吗 -她没接
Hey, did you get ahold of her? Uh, she didn't answer.
我给她留了言 -你做得对
I... I left a message. You did the right thing.
抱歉 我迟到了 -没关系
Sorry I'm late. - Not a problem.
进展到哪一步了
Where are we?
鉴证科搜查了弗里德曼将军的房♥子 没有任何收获
Forensics swept General Friedman's house, but it was clean.
没有DNA 没有指纹
No DNA, no fingerprints.
雷丁顿没有关于凶徒的线索吗
So Reddington doesn't have any leads on who we're after?
没有 但我们找到了一个
None. But we found one.
我交叉对比了这张图片 和所有的犯罪数据库
I cross-referenced this image with all criminal databases,
一无所获
no luck.
但我转念一想 试试州政♥府♥和联邦政♥府♥雇员吧
But then I thought, let's try state and federal employees,
因为我不知道机动车辆管理局 是怎么对待你们的
because I don't know how they treat any of you at the DMV,
但那才叫真正的犯罪集团
but that is a criminal enterprise if there ever was one.
总之 我找到了
In any case, I got a hit.
西摩雅各布森 他在国会大厦工作
Seymour Jacobson. He works at the Capitol Building.
我希望是国会议员什么的 那就有好戏看了
I was hoping that it was a congressman or something. That'd be a story,
但他只是个管♥理♥员♥
but, no, he's a janitor.
所以闯入弗里德曼家的人 在美国国会大厦工作
So the person who broke into Friedman's house works inside the US Capitol?
没错 我派了一队人去他家 但他不在
That's right. I sent a team to his home, but he's not there.
那里被彻底清空了
The place has been totally emptied, cleared out.
最后一次有人看到雅各布森 是什么时候
When was the last time anyone saw Jacobson?
昨天上班的时候
Yesterday at work, apparently.
我联♥系♥了国会大厦的维护管理部门
I contacted Capitol maintenance,
他们给了我查看监控录像的权限
and they gave me access to their security feeds.
我们正准备看录像
We were just about to review the footage.
这是国会大厦
This is the Capitol?
大楼下面有几公里长的走廊
There are miles of hallways under the building.
就像个兔子窝
It's a rabbit warren down there.
监控录像里有个盲点
There's a dead spot in the camera footage.
他还没回来 他在哪 -快进录像
He hasn't come back yet. Where is he? Fast-forward the footage.
40分钟
Forty minutes.
这么长时间 他去哪了
Where did he go in all that time?
作为国会大厦建筑师 我有义务对维护管理部雇用的每个人
As Architect of the Capitol, it's my job to conduct comprehensive background checks
进行全面的背景调查
on everyone we hire to work maintenance.
我认为我的员工不太可能是小偷
I find it highly unlikely that any of my employees could be a thief.
信不信由你 罗斯先生
Believe it or don't, Mr. Rose.
事实是 西摩雅各布森
The fact is Seymour Jacobson
今早闯入了一名空军上将的家中
broke into the home of an Air Force general this morning.
你们安保团队发来的视频表明
And a video your security team sent over suggests
他正在国会大厦策划奇怪的事
he's up to something curious right here at the Capitol.
在这种戒备森严的大楼里
With a building with this kind of security,
他竟然消失在监控后40分钟
what surprises me is that he disappeared off-camera for 40 minutes.
国会大厦有五百个房♥间 和数公里长的走廊
The Capitol Building has 500 rooms and miles of corridors,
难免有盲点
literally, some dead spots are inevitable.
不管他之前做了什么 我们很快就能知道了
In any case, whatever he was doing, we'll soon find out.
我们到了 -等等
We're here now. - Wait, that...
所有摄像头都拍不到那扇门
That door isn't visible to any of the security-camera angles.
什么意思
What do you mean, "Huh"?
我不知道这里有个断路器室
I had no idea there was a circuit-breaker room here.
我不常来这里 没人经常来
I'm not down here much, nobody is.
你确定那是断路器室吗 -不确定
Are you sure that's what it is? No.
你有钥匙吗
Do you have a key?
我说过了 我以前都没注意到这扇门 更别说打开了
As I said, I've never noticed this door, let alone opened it.
你最好叫能开门的人下来 就现在
You better get somebody down here who can open it. Now.
(危险)
这对女发言人很重要
...will be very important, Madame Speaker.
大家担心…
我认识那个女人
I know that woman.
她是美国驻英大使
That's the US Ambassador to the UK.
她正在和众议院议长说话
And she's talking to the Speaker of the House.
那是参议院多数党领袖
And that's the Senate Majority Leader.
参议院多数党领袖
The Senate Majority Leader?
这是直播吗
Is this live?
看起来是的
It sure looks that way.
华盛顿一半的政客都被他们监视了
I mean, they have surveillance on half the politicians in Washington here.
天哪 这…
Oh, my God, this is...
我得通知某个人 不 是所有人
I have to alert someone. E-Everyone.
你是说这些人 在窃听国会大厦的所有房♥间
You're telling me these people bugged every room in the Capitol complex?
也许不是每个房♥间 但也够了
Maybe not every room but enough.
从每个国会议员 参议员的办公室
There are feeds coming out of the offices of every congressman,
联邦司法大楼里 都有监视录像传出来
senator, the Federal Judiciary Building.
别忘了看着是最高法♥院♥审议室的那里
Don't forget what appears to be... the deliberation room for the Supreme Court.
这是在侵犯美国政♥治♥力量的核心
It's a violation of the very heart of American political power.
如果这上了头条 那将是最轰动的新闻 上次还是…
If this makes headlines, it'll be the biggest thing since...
没有上次
It'll be the biggest thing.
知道幕后黑手是谁吗
Any idea who's behind this?
我们或许有办法查出来
We may have a way to find out
只要追踪这台传真机的电♥话♥线就行了
if we can trace the phone line to this fax machine.
你看 -你是说“传真机”吗
Would you look at that? Did you say "fax machine"?
我不知道这是为了犯罪 还是仅供展示
I don't know whether it's part of their operation or a museum exhibit,
但是没错 他们这里有一台传真机
but, yeah, they have a fax machine here.
策划美国最大情报泄露事件的人
The people behind the biggest intelligence breach in US history are communicating
在用传真通讯
by fax?
太酷了
That's dope.
这台传真机像是1990年代末的产物
The machine looks like it's from the late '90s.
我猜的 我没用过
I'm guessing. I've never used one.
有没有一个 标着“上一份”或“记忆”的按钮
Does it have a button labeled "last" or "memory"?
有 “记忆”
Yes, memory.
(记忆 传真 开始)
(传真)
(发至:来自:信息:)
成功了
It worked.
上一份传真的内容是
The last fax sent was, "Friedman Report will be
“《弗里德曼报告》 将于今晚到达哥伦比亚高地”
at Columbia Heights address tonight."
如果传真是从这里发的 那么关于《弗里德曼报告》的情报
If that fax came from here, then the intel
来自国会大厦里的某个窃听器
on the Friedman Report came from one of these bugs within the Capitol.
也许红魔拦截了传真
Maybe Red intercepted the fax.
也许那个喜欢黎明小酌 给他提供这案子消息的朋友不存在
Maybe there were no twilight drinks with a friend who fed him this case.
语♥音♥信箱 雷蒙德不接电♥话♥
Voicemail. Raymond's not picking up.
问题是 这条信息是从哪里发出的
Well, the question is, where was this message being sent?
传真机另一头的人
Whoever's on the other end of this fax
显然就是雅各布森和那群窃贼的头儿
is clearly who Jacobson and his band of merry thieves are reporting to.
我们得追踪这个号♥码 -谢谢你 亚当
We've got to track down that number. Thank you, Adam.
天哪
Good Lord.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
卢瑟福副局长 我们正想打电♥话♥给你
Deputy Director Rutherford, we were just about to call you.
我猜也是
I'm sure you were.
好在罗斯先生反应更快 马上向我们报告了
Thankfully, Mr. Rose was quicker on the uptake and reported to us right away.
国家情报总监办公室会负责此事 你们可以走了
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence will be taking point on this. You can go.
但我们必须… -快走
But we have to determine... - Now.
各位通过简报已经知道 今天请你们来是因为一起史无前例的
As you've all read in your briefings, we're here today because of an unprecedented act of treason
叛国活动
against the United States.
就在我们行使权力的大厅里 有一个间谍团伙
A spy ring operating within our very halls of power
一直在监视和录制 我们领导人的一举一动
has been watching and recording the every move of our leaders for...
还不确定有多久了
Well, we're not entirely sure how long.
国会大厦里 这个间谍团伙的基地已被关闭
Though the base of the spy ring within the Capitol has been shut down,
但唯一确认的成员西摩雅各布森
the sole identified member of the ring, Seymour Jacobson,
已经成为逃犯
is currently a fugitive from justice.
我们不知道是谁发起了这次入侵
We have no idea who instigated this incursion,
也不知道他们拿着 获取到的极度敏感的情报做了什么
nor what they've done with the vitally sensitive intelligence they've collected.
目前的问题是 我们如何反应
The question facing us is how do we react?
有一点是肯定的 这件事不能外传
One thing's for certain, this cannot leave this room.
想要查明这个巨大漏洞的幕后黑手
Finding out who's behind this extraordinary breach
首先要弄清楚 联调局是如何得知这件事的
begins with establishing how the FBI learned it was happening.
库珀副司长 你能说说吗
Assistant Director Cooper, could you speak to that?
带我们找到417号♥房♥的信息 是由一名线人提供的
The information that led us to room 417 originated with an asset.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表