现在 我们永远也不会知道了
And now, we'll never know.
真可惜
Shame.
想想那可怜的精神病医师无法完成她的复出之巡演了
And to think poor doctor psychopath won't get to finish her comeback tour.
我觉得我的任务还没有结束呢
I wouldn't say I'm finished.
放轻松 亲爱的 我来帮你省点事
Easy, darling. I'll save you the trouble.
我从没去过特别行动小组的任何总部
I've never been to any task force headquarters,
除了邓比 我不认识任何联邦调查局探员
I don't know about any other FBI agent other than Dembe,
雷蒙德也从没跟我提过...
and Raymond never said a word to me about,
豁免协议的事
an immunity agreement.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
但我知道一件事
But one thing I do know, it's just a matter of time
雷丁顿杀了你们只是时间问题而已
before Reddington puts a bullet in the lot of you.
你为何如此肯定?
And what makes you so sure of that?
因为他是 雷蒙德˙雷丁顿
Because he's Raymond Reddington.
♪♪我做正确的事♪♪
♪♪ I do right ♪♪
♪♪我注意到错误♪♪
♪♪ I notice the wrong ♪♪
西雅?
Siya?
有吴京或佩里洛斯的消息吗?
Any word on Wujing or Perillo?
还没 但库珀打了电♥话♥过来
Not yet, but Cooper called.
邓比正在恢复 多亏了你
Dembe's recovering, thanks to you.
你是说多亏了雷丁顿
You mean thanks to Reddington.
他也有功劳
Him, too.
我整个职业生涯都在挖掘秘密
I've spent my entire career digging through secrets,
对抗那些会做出卑劣之事的危险人物
confronting dangerous people capable of despicable things,
但我不知道还有这样的人
but I-I had no idea such people,
这样的地方存在的
such places, existed.
这就是重点
Well, that's the point.
黑名单的存在是为了让我们去追捕那些
The Blacklist exists so that we can go after criminals
没有雷丁顿我们连听都不会听过的罪犯
that we never would have heard of without Reddington.
理论上听起来很好
That sounds great in theory.
直到你的搭档被虐待狂疼痛专家绑♥架♥
Until your partner's kidnapped by a sadistic pain specialist
差点被折磨致死
and nearly tortured to death.
我花了好几周去研究你的案件卷宗
I've spent weeks elbow deep in your case files,
但还是...
but still...
没人能准备好接受这些事
No one's ready for this kind of thing.
我不在乎你是谁 也不在乎你读过多少档案
I don't care who you are or how much you've read.
没有什么能让你对这类事情有所准备
Nothing prepares you for this.
听着 别担心 事情只会变得更困难
Look, don't worry. It won't get any easier.
你还真会安慰人 谢谢
That's very comforting, thank you.
我认真的 这些都是有代价的
I mean it. There's a cost.
我觉得你不需要来教育我
I don't think you need to lecture me
《黑名单》的代价 雷斯勒探员
about the cost of The Blacklist, Agent Ressler.
我说的不是你失去的那些人
I'm not talking about the people you lose.
我说的是那些活下来的人的命运
I'm talking about what happens to the ones who survive.
这工作会改变一个人
This work changes people.
改变了我 而且我不确定是不是变好了
It changed me, and I'm not sure if it was for the best.
你想知道你母亲做什么吗?
You wanted to know about what your mother did?
这个就是了 相信我
Well, this is it, and believe me,
佩里洛斯医师只是冰山一角
Dr. Perillo is just the tip of the iceberg.
♪ 我了解光明 ♪
♪♪ I knew light ♪♪
♪ 我在黎明时分遇见你 ♪
♪♪ I met you in the dawn ♪♪
♪ 现在整夜......?? ♪
♪♪ Now all the night... ♪♪
安全!
Clear!
佩里洛斯怎么办?
What should be done with Perillos?
跟她的事都办完了
She's of no further use to us.
处理掉她
Get rid of her.
♪ 你能解开吗 ♪
♪♪ Can you unravel that? ♪♪
♪ 神秘是响亮的 ♪
♪♪ Mystery is loud ♪♪
♪ 你怎么能不感觉到它呢? ♪
♪♪ How can you un-feel it? ♪♪
♪ 爬上了墙? ♪
♪♪ It's crawling up the wall ♪♪
解开他 把尸体带走
Cut him loose. Bring the body.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表