More than half of that dowry belongs to me, and it may be my last one.
我绝不会放弃 -杰玛 别再打来了
There's no way in hell I'm giving that up. Jemma, don't call again.
你敢…
Don't you...
谢谢 -再见
Thanks. - Bye-bye.
打扰一下 你是陈梅吗
Excuse me. Are you Mey Chen?
是的 不好意思 我们认识吗
I am. I'm sorry. Do I know you?
不 但我刚在戴尔街和第五街路口 目睹了一场可怕的车祸
No, but I-I just witnessed a terrible accident on Dale and Fifth.
一个行人被一辆摩托车撞了
A pedestrian was hit by a motorcycle.
他说他叫陈安
He said his name was Aang, Aang Chen.
你认识他吗 -他是我丈夫
Do you know him? - He's my husband.
天哪 他伤得很重 我不知道有多重
Well, uh, he was pretty banged up. I don't know how badly,
但是医护人员找到他时 他叫我来找你
but when the paramedics put him in the ambulance, he asked me to come find you.
他说他没带手♥机♥ 而你刚来美国
He said that he didn't have his phone and that you were new to the country.
你不可能联♥系♥上他
You'd have no way of getting a hold of him.
谢谢 -好
Thank you.
等等 他被送去了哪家医院
Wait, uh, what hospital was he taken to?
欧弗布鲁克综合医院 知道在哪吗 -我还不认路
Uh, Overbrook General. You know where that is? I don't know where anything is yet.
我可以送你过去 我正好顺路 没问题的
Well, I could drop you off. The hospital's right on my way. It'd be no problem.
谢谢你 我真的很感激
Thank you. Yes. I really appreciate it. Okay.
你没惹麻烦吧
You staying out of trouble?
暂时没有
For the moment,
但情况可能会急转直下 今天还没结束 你呢
but things could take a turn. The day's not over. How about you?
我找到一条线索 和我母亲在中情局的
I've got a lead on my mother's former case officer
前专案官有关系
with the CIA.
太好了 -不好
Wonderful. - Not wonderful.
那女人退休了 住在佛罗里达的圣奥古斯丁
The woman's retired in St. Augustine, Florida.
我给她留言了
I left her a voicemail,
但我得等我有空的时候
but I think I'm gonna have to wait until I can take some personal time
才能飞过去
to fly down there.
胡说 我明天一早 就用私人飞机带你过去
Nonsense. I'll take you there first thing tomorrow on the jet.
真的吗 你明天有飞行计划
Really? Are you planning to fly tomorrow?
我打算明天送你去圣奥古斯丁
I'm planning to fly you to St. Augustine tomorrow.
美国最古老的城市 我没去过 很想去看看
Oldest city in America. I've never been. I'd love to go.
喂 -梅
Hello? - Mey!
你为什么不接电♥话♥ 我打了一个小时了
Why haven't you been picking up? I've been calling for the past hour.
你在哪 没事吧
Where are you? You okay?
恐怕梅现在不方便接电♥话♥
I'm afraid Mey's unable to come to the phone at the moment.
杰玛 你做了什么 如果你伤害梅 我发誓我会…
Jemma. What did you do? If you hurt Mey, I swear that I'm gonna--
在你说出可能会后悔的誓言前
Before you swear to anything you might regret,
你得明白 我才是掌控局面的人
I want you to understand that I am the one in control.
24小时内把梅的嫁妆交给我
And if you don't bring me Mey's dowry in the next 24 hours,
不然你只能和妻子永别了
you will never see your wife again.
(纽约市公共澡堂)
不好意思
Sorry.
你好 -雷丁顿先生
Hello. Mr. Reddington,
我是托马斯文森提
this is Tomas Vicente.
我刚刚得知 墨西哥湾海岸线的竞标
I just learned of an interesting development
有了有趣的进展
in the Gulf coastline bid.
佛罗里达地区环境官员刚刚辞职
Florida's Regional Environmental Officer has just resigned,
毫无预兆
completely out of the blue.
桑托罗先生的政♥府♥合约被延后了
And Mr. Santoro's government contract is now delayed.
我不明白 你为什么打给我
I'm confused. Why are you calling me?
我提出要帮忙 但你拒绝了
I already offered my help and you declined.
拜托
Please.
桑托罗先生很想跟你当面谈
Mr. Santoro would very much like a face-to-face.
你能在六小时内赶到古巴吗
Can you get to Cuba in six hours?
有可能 把地址发给我再说
Maybe. Text me the address and I'll see.
恐怕我们得绕道 -绕道
I'm afraid we have a detour. Detour?
绕去哪里 -古巴 你去过吗
Detour to where? To Cuba. Have you been?
圣奥古斯丁呢 -完全不必担心
What about St. Augustine? Don't you worry one bit.
我们一定会把你送过去
We will definitely get you there, too.
真够忙乱的
What a whirlwind.
回到牢里的第一夜过得好吗 现在可以交代了吗
How was your first night back in a cell? You ready to talk now?
是杰玛帕里克干的
It was Jemma Parikh.
杰玛帕里克是谁
Who's Jemma Parikh?
她在我的假释办公室工作 -端咖啡的女人
She works in my parole office. The woman with the coffee.
我们就是在那里认识的 杰玛发现我找不到工作
That's where we met. Jemma noticed how I was struggling to find a job.
就向我保证 骗人是个赚钱的好办法
She promised the con would be a good way to make a living.
她说对了
She was right.
帕里克是骗局策划者 -她就是你们要找的人
So Parikh runs the operation? She's the one you're looking for.
她的骗局是怎么进行的
How's her operation work?
我猜 杰玛专门招募帅气的前科犯
Jemma looks for... I don't know. Good-looking ex-cons, I guess.
少数族裔
Ethnic types.
她为他们创建一个账号♥ 再用他们的个人资料在网上钓鱼
She creates an ID for them and then uses their profiles to phish online.
她就是这样找到目标的
That's where she finds her marks.
从那些依然讲究嫁妆的国家
From countries where families still pay dowries.
杜妮不是你第一个受害者吧 -没错
I take it Duni wasn't your first victim. That's right.
一旦杰玛钓到一个女人
Once Jemma got a woman on the hook,
她会把我该知道的全部信息告诉我
she'd coach me on whatever I needed to know.
然后换我去做我最拿手的事 -别往脸上贴金了 多情种
Then I'd swoop in and do what I do best. Don't flatter yourself, Romeo.
你和帕里克平分嫁妆吗
So you split the dowries with Parikh?
她拿了七成 但她能让我继续工作
She took 70%, but she keeps me working.
有几个男人在为她效力 -我不知道
Well, how many husbands does she have working? I don't know.
杰玛很专业 她把我们都分开了
Jemma's a pro. She... She keeps us all separate.
新娘呢 她还在诈骗的其他女人呢
What about the brides? The other women she's still conning?
我们需要她们的名字 -我不知道
We need their names. I don't have any.
看来我们问完了 -等等 求你们别走
It looks like we're done here. Wait! Please don't go.
我想帮你们 我…
I want to help you!
可我没法交代我不知道的事情啊
I-I just can't tell you what I don't know!
杰玛帕里克 生于印度艾哈迈达巴德 20多岁时移♥民♥美国
Jemma Parikh, born in Ahmedabad, India. She emigrated to America in her 20s.
她是美国假释委员会当地办公室经理
Currently, Parikh works as a local office manager for the US Parole Commission.
我给她上司打了电♥话♥ 但她今天下午缺勤了
I called her boss, but she ditched work this afternoon.
从此音讯全无 -她知道我们在找她
Nobody's heard from her since. Because she knows we're on to her.
我搜了马里兰州的警方记录 找到12位外国新娘
I searched the state of Maryland's police records and found 12 foreign brides
在过去五年里 她们都上报过丈夫失踪
who reported their husbands missing in the last five years.
这些案子仍在调查中
All of those cases are still active.
这是个聪明的骗局 没有他杀证据
It's a smart con. Without proof of foul play,
警方就不会优先调查失踪案
missing persons cases aren't a high priority.
尤其是牵涉移♥民♥的时候 -现在变成优先案件了
Even less so when it involves immigrants. They're a priority now.
这已经不是 一个女人被偷嫁妆的案子了
This is no longer a case about one woman's stolen dowry.
我怀疑帕里克 运营国际诈骗团伙很多年了
I suspect Parikh has been running an international fraud ring for years.
我们得在她逃出城之前找到她
We need to find Parikh before she skips town.
有什么线索吗 -我有
Do we have any leads? I do.
我查了帕里克的账户 杜妮的丈夫往里面汇过嫁妆
I looked into Parikh's offshore account where Duni's husband transferred his dowry.
我追踪到 华盛顿特区一辆轿车的月租费
I traced monthly payments from that account to a leased sedan here in DC.
是一辆宝马 和银行账户用了同一个假身份
It's a BMW registered under the same false ID on the bank account.
联♥系♥制♥造♥商
Contact the manufacturer.
看能否找到那辆车的定位
Let's see if we can get a GPS location on that vehicle.
已经找到了
I already did.
它停在汉密尔顿街和13街路口 一家银行外的停车场
BMW is currently in a parking lot outside of a bank on Hamilton and 13th.
雷斯勒和祖玛探员 马上过去 彻底解决这件事
Agents Ressler and Zuma, get there now. Let's end this once and for all.
联邦调查局 把手放在我们能看到的地方
FBI. Keep your hands where we can see them.
你们不能逮捕我 她会杀了她的
Please, you can't arrest me. She'll kill her.
你在说谁 谁要杀谁
Who are you talking about? Who's gonna kill who?
我的老板杰玛帕里克
Jemma Parikh. The woman I work for.
如果我今天不把钱交给杰玛 她会杀了我妻子
If I don't get Jemma this money today, she's going to kill my wife.
(古巴 哈瓦那)
西雅 我不确定事情会如何发展
Siya, I'm not exactly sure how this is going to go.
你能不能帮个忙 站在我身边 表现得强势一点
Would you be a dear and stand by me and look tough?
有多强势
How tough we talking?
就像你在里诺 朝一个人开过枪 然后看他死掉一样
Like you shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
我一直希望我们能见面 只是不是在这种情况下
I always hoped we would meet, just not under these circumstances.
我向美国的朋友许下过承诺
I made promises to my friends in the States
但是因为你 我现在只能食言了
that I won't be able to keep now because of you.
我有过惨痛的教训 才知道不能随便许诺
I learned the hard way to avoid promises.
就用“或许”和“可能”这种词
Stick to probabilities, likelihoods.
你会发现附带损害要小得多
You'll find the collateral damage is much less.
你在佛罗里达耍了我
You screwed me over in Florida.
不 我调用了一些资源 我曾告诉过你的同事
No, I leaned into resources that I told your associate about.
就这么简单
Nothing more, nothing less.
可你呢 私自在我的沙盒里玩耍
You, on the other hand, decided to play in my sandbox
却不邀请我跟你一起搭城♥堡♥
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表