right off his head, poor idiot.
抱歉 我们为什么要找他们
I'm sorry, but why are we looking for them
我们不是应该专心找凶手吗
when we should be focused on finding a killer?
帕娜贝克的生命正受到威胁
I mean, Panabaker's life is on the line here.
局里正耗费大量人力物力
And the Bureau is conducting an extensive manhunt
寻找刺杀她的嫌疑人 但雷丁顿确信
for her would-be assassin, but Reddington is confident
这些贼协助了此次袭击
these pickpockets aided in the attack.
这意味找到他们 我们就能找到凶手
That means finding them will lead us to the shooter.
我们怎么找到他们
So how do we find them?
从犯罪现场入手
Start with the scene of the crime.
你和祖玛探员协助我们的证据响应小组
You and Agent Zuma coordinate with our Evidence Response Team.
雷斯勒探员 你该去见一下
Agent Ressler, you should meet
参议员的安保团队
with the Senator's security detail,
但我想先见见她
but I want to check in on her first,
确保她还坚持得住
make sure she's holding up okay.
艾夫斯特工一时半会
Agent Ives won't be grabbing pickle jars
没法从高架上拿泡菜罐了
off any high shelves for a while,
但我在为他祈祷 我只想回去继续做
but I'm praying for him, and I just want to get back
我该在华盛顿所做的事
to what I was sent to DC to do.
答得好 参议员 但记得吗 我在现场
Great answer, Senator. But I was there, remember?
你想听我说什么
What do you wanna hear?
说我很害怕吗
That I'm terrified?
说我的对手把他的基本盘都逼疯了
That my opponent's whipped his base into such a frenzy
基本盘指几乎只支持和投票给一个政党或一个党派候选人的选民
然后真有人想杀了我吗
that someone actually tried to kill me?
我看过你的安全档案
I've read your security file.
我知道为什么派特勤局保护你
I know why you were assigned a Secret Service detail.
其中一人差点为我丧命
One of those men almost died for me.
你知道让陌生人做出这样的牺牲
Do you know what it's like to ask a stranger
是种什么感觉吗
to make that kind of sacrifice?
我不是陌生人
Well, I'm no stranger,
但你去年也曾想尽一切办法
but you put it all on the line for me last year.
让我免于牢狱之灾
You kept me out of prison.
我想报答你
I want to repay my debt to you.
你脑子有病吧
Has the cheese slid all the way off your cracker?
我那样做是有原因的
There's a reason I put it on the line,
不是因为基♥督♥教♥徒♥的博爱
and it wasn't Christian charity.
是雷丁顿勒索了我
Reddington blackmailed me.
你说过这一切都忘了
You said that was all forgotten.
是忘了 但没原谅
Forgotten. But not forgiven.
我不想再被那个人
I never want to be under that man's thumb again.
或他的同伙控制
Or anyone else on his team.
听着 我不是来替雷丁顿辩解的
Look. I'm not here to defend Reddington.
我只关心未来
I can only focus on the future
并确保你那时还活着
and making sure that you're still in it.
辛西娅... 拜托
Cynthia... Please.
你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
老大让我今天来这里
Boss asked me to come here today,
-但我时间不多 -当然
- but I don't have a lot of time. - Of course.
我只想说 我曾和你一样
I just wanna say, I've been where you are.
我搭档她...
My partner, she, uh...
总之 希望你得到所需的支持
Anyway, I hope you're getting the, uh, support you need.
我会等你们找到
Yeah, I'll wait to deal with that
凶犯再处理
once you find the man responsible.
你说没看到他的脸
You said you never saw his face.
你没试着去追他
You didn't try to pursue him.
我的第一原则是保护参议员
My primary directive is to protect the Senator.
如果周围有其他特工 我或许会去追
If there were other agents there, maybe,
但我决不会放弃我的职责去追凶犯
but I would never abandon my post to chase an assailant.
凶犯通过了金属探测设备
The shooter had to pass through a metal detector
进入限定区域 对吗
to enter the barricades, right?
那把枪是哪里来的
Where'd the gun come from?
他用艾夫斯特工的枪射伤了他
He shot Agent Ives with his own service weapon.
你没看到他 甚至在很久之后
You didn't see him or even realize
才意识到你武器被偷了
that you'd been disarmed until much later.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
I don't know how he did it.
如果我告诉你他有帮手呢
What if I told you that he had help?
密♥码♥
The passcode.
你怎么弄到的
How'd you get it?
耐心和正确的有利位置
Patience and the right vantage point.
谁输密♥码♥的时候还会向身后看
Who looks over their shoulder before they type in their code?
就这样吧 我们按你的吩咐做了
So that's it. We did what you told us.
我们不想再进一步参与这...
We don't want any further part in... in...
这什么了
whatever this is.
你们知道做个爱国者意味着什么吗
Do you know what it means to be a patriot?
自♥由♥之树
The tree of liberty
必须用爱国者的鲜血来浇灌
must be refreshed with the blood of patriots.
我不会停止流血...
I will not stop the bleeding...
直到重建自♥由♥
until liberty is restored.
参议员 请听我说
Senator, please, just hear me out.
为什么要花两小时和选民握手
Why press the flesh for two hours
你花五分钟
when you can spend five minutes
见见真正能支持你竞选的人就行
with someone who can actually bankroll your campaign?
等等 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
请别说了
I need you to hush for a second.
雪莉 别记了
Shelly, stop taking notes.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
实际上 你能出去一会吗
Actually, can you step out for a minute, please?
当然 参议员
Of course, Senator.
谢谢
Thank you!
门关上了吗
Is that door shut?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. What's wrong?
乔纳森 我下面要说的 严禁外传
Jonathan, what I'm about to say is not to leave this room.
真有趣
Well, this is interesting.
《天体运行论》
Heavenly Spheres.
第一本表明地球非宇宙中心的书
The first text to suggest Earth is not the center of the universe.
对我们所有人来说都是个提醒
A humbling reminder to us all.
圣令禁止阅读此书
Reading this was forbidden by Sacred Decree.
他们只印了四百本 你这本初版书...
They only printed 400 copies, so a first edition like yours...
我打算出120万美金
I'm prepared to offer you 1.2.
我不卖♥♥
I'm not selling.
我想换点东西
I want to make a trade for something.
我们有幅奥杜邦的真迹
Uh, we have a beautiful Audubon.
约翰·詹姆斯·奥杜邦 他绘制的鸟类图鉴被称作"美国国宝"
是你的私人收藏
Something from your private collection.
私人收藏
Private?
我不明白你的意思
I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
我想你一定明白
Oh, but I'm sure you do.
我刚才一眼就认出你的书
I recognized your book immediately.
波兰科学院曾报告此书失窃
It was reported stolen from the Polish Academy of Sciences.
两分钟前你还想用120万从我这里
And two minutes ago, you wanted to buy it from me
买♥♥下这本书
for a million-two.
我们就都别再装好人了吧
Shall we dispense with the sanctimony?
上面的微光是来自工业副产物 砷
Their shimmer comes from an industrial byproduct... arsenic.
维多利亚时代的人曾为之疯狂
The Victorians were mad for it.
将其掺入墙纸 亚麻布和女士内衣中
Put it in wallpaper, linen, lingerie.
当他们因接触毒物真的发疯时
And when they went truly mad from toxic exposure,
医生却认为是歇斯底里 "女巫热"
doctors thought it was hysteria, "witch fever."
现在我们已经查明了原因
We know better now.
正因如此 我们把这些书
Which is why these books have been removed
与其他私人收藏书籍单独存放
from most other private collections.
如果把保护套取下会怎样
And if one were to remove the slipcover?
随着时间增加 毒效也会增长
Time has increased their potency.
随着装订老化 书页脱落
As the binding deteriorates and flakes off,
砷元素会进入你的肺部
the arsenic enters your lungs,
最终导致全身衰竭
eventually causing total collapse.
我知道我想要哪一本了
I know exactly which one I want.
你准备好拥有如此致命的东西了吗
Are you prepared to own something so deadly?
不是给我的 是给我一个朋友
Oh, it isn't for me. It's for a friend. Hm.
我没要东西
I didn't request anything.
特别专递
Special delivery.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿送的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表