That's when you met Arthur Hudson? What?
不是 -你说了他毁了你的人生
No. You said he ruined your life.
是在八年前 他在美国检察官办公室工作时
Eight years ago. When he worked in the US Attorney's Office.
他把我父母送进了监狱
He put my parents in prison.
但是
But
他觉得我不应该一起受罚
he didn't think I should have to be punished, too.
所以他稍微照顾了我
So he sort of looked out for me.
找我的案件负责人了解情况 给我寄东西
Checked in with my case manager, sent me stuff.
新衣服和文具用品
The new clothes, things for school?
对 那些是他给我的
Yeah, those were from him.
但我成年后 他不知道我怎么了
But when I aged out, he didn't know what happened to me.
所以他雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
That's why he hired the private investigator.
他找你是为了帮你
He was looking for you so he could help you.
对
Yeah.
他帮我支付账单 让我回到学校
He took care of some bills, got me back in school.
生活并不完美 但我觉得
Things aren't perfect or anything, but I guess
有他在挺好的
it's just nice to have him around.
我只想好好过日子
I'm just trying to make a life.
过上更好的生活
A better one.
你有没有猜到是这样 -没有
Is that what you expected to hear? No. It isn't.
这是个令人愉快的惊喜
It's a pleasant surprise.
很高兴有人帮助你
I'm glad you have someone in your corner.
科尔贝克医药公♥司♥从业70年了
Kolbeck's been in business for 70 years.
我们生产优质医疗产品的名声 无可指摘
Our reputation for delivering high-quality medical products is above reproach.
你是说除了我桌上那堆输液袋之外吧
You mean, except for that pile of IV bags sitting on my desk.
它们含有致命剂量的钾
You know, the ones with the fatal dose of potassium in it?
“致命”只是主观看法 -我来不是想提起诉讼
Fatal is a matter of opinion. I'm not here to litigate the case.
我只是想知道 你们工厂出了什么问题
I just wanna know what went wrong at your plant.
我们还在调查
We're still trying to figure that out.
所以你不知道你们的机器有问题
So you didn't know there was an issue with your machinery?
不知道它会随机加重药物剂量 -当然不知道
That it was overfilling random IV bags? Of course not.
如果知道 我们会立刻下令召回输液袋
If we had, we would've ordered an immediate recall.
或者也许你确实注意到了有问题
Or maybe you did notice there was a problem
但你不想损害你们完美无瑕的名声
and you just didn't want to damage that, you know, spotless reputation of yours.
你是说我撒谎吗
Are you calling me a liar?
要么是撒谎 要么是不称职 我不知道哪个更糟糕
Either that or incompetent, and I don't know which is really worse.
抱歉打断你们 我和你们的一位技术人员聊过了
Sorry to interrupt, but I just had a chat with one of your technicians.
根据他的日志 你们去年十月 关闭系统 进行了全面复校
According to his logs, you shut down for a full recalibration last October,
正好是在出错的输液袋出厂一周后
exactly one week after the tainted IV bags were shipped out.
女士 我不喜欢你话里的暗示
I don't like what you're insinuating, young lady.
我有暗示吗
Was I insinuating?
我真没礼貌
How rude of me.
我的意思是 这个时间点看上去对你们很不利
What I meant was, this timing looks really, really bad for you.
我相信沃登先生可以解释 马特 你说吧
I'm sure Mr. Walden can explain this. Matt, go ahead.
你们好
Um, hi.
我是马特沃登 产品标准经理
Matt Walden, Product Standards Manager.
和你谈话的技术人员肯定搞错了
It sounds like the technician you spoke to must've been confused.
对 我们的确关闭了系统 但那只是定期常规维护
Yes, we did shut down, but it was just regular scheduled maintenance.
没什么特别的
Nothing special.
我们会调查清楚的 谢谢 马特
We'll be sure to look into that. Thanks, Matt.
好 谢谢你们两位过来
Yes, and thank you both for coming up here.
下次我们会派律师和你们见面
Next time, we'll be meeting through our lawyers.
你们确实会需要律师
You're gonna need 'em.
这样的错误不会凭空出现
You know, mistakes like this don't happen in a vacuum.
某人的疏忽 给无辜的人带来了痛苦和死亡
Someone's negligence caused innocent people to suffer and die.
如果我们发现 你们明知产品出了错
And if we find out that you knew your products were tainted,
却没有下令召回 那么决策链中的每个人
and didn't order a recall, then everyone in that decision chain
都会被联邦调查局追责
will be answering to the FBI.
(科尔贝克医药公♥司♥)
他似乎有点可疑 -也许有一点
He seemed a little guilty. Maybe a little.
借一步说话
Shh, shh, shh. Over here.
我不该和你们说话 但我犯不着为这点薪水去坐牢
I shouldn't even be talking to you, but I don't get paid enough to go to prison.
给我豁免权 我就把这件事公之于众
Guarantee my immunity, and I'll blow this thing wide open.
那个执行总裁知情 他的技术人员 在几个月前就发现了问题
The CEO knew. His techs found the problem months ago.
只有不到百分之一的输液袋出错了
Less than one percent of the IV bags were affected.
但是已经有几十万袋出厂了
Yeah, but they'd already shipped out hundreds of thousands.
没有全面的成本效益分♥析♥ 他是不会同意召回的
He wouldn't agree to a recall without a thorough cost/benefit analysis.
如果雷蒙德没让我们调查这案子 可能没人会发现其中的关联
If Raymond hadn't turned us on to this case, it's possible no one ever would have made the connection.
那个执行总裁就指望着没人在意呢 毕竟其中牵涉很多钱
That's what the CEO was banking on. Literally banking.
不知道他现在在想什么
I wonder what he's thinking now?
那么多钱可能帮他免掉牢狱之灾
All that money might've kept him out of prison,
但谋杀指控可是很难被人遗忘的
but a homicide charge is pretty hard to live down.
其他几个呢 我都不想叫他们黑名单成员
What about the rest of these... Well, I'm not gonna even call them Blacklisters.
三项指控 也不算浪费时间
Three indictments, not exactly a waste of time.
但雷丁顿是怎么答应我们的
But what did Reddington promise us?
臭名昭著的黑客 连环杀手 策划惊天阴谋的律师
An infamous hacker, a serial killer, a lawyer orchestrating a vast conspiracy.
结果呢 就是一个争夺遗产的儿子
Instead, we got a son squabbling over his inheritance,
一个重利益轻安全的执行总裁
a CEO who valued profits over safety,
还有一个中饱私囊 背叛委托人的律师
and a lawyer who's betraying her clients to line her own pockets.
肯定都是罪犯 但是没到我们特别小组的调查级别
All criminals for sure, but hardly rising to the level of this task force.
那他为什么提供这些案子 雷丁顿有什么好处
So why these cases? What's Reddington getting out of it?
也许他想让我们瞎忙活 这样我们就没法盯着他了
Well, maybe he wanted to keep us busy chasing our tails so we couldn't keep tabs on him.
所以他从一堆案件中 选了三个次品
So he just looked through a pile of cases and chose three rejects?
他做事有这么随意吗
Is he ever that random?
他做的每件事都不是随意为之
Nothing he does is random.
等等 停一下
Wait, stop.
倒回去一下
Go back one.
野外协会 我在什么地方听说过
Wild Society... I've heard of that somewhere.
他们做着了不起的工作 来保护物种的生物多样性
They do amazing work to protect species biodiversity.
等等 看看照片里还有谁
Wait, look who else is in that photo.
那是托德瓦格纳
That's Todd Wagner.
还有瑞贝卡安德斯
And that's Rebecca Anders.
“野外协会董事会为冬季慈善会站台
"Wild Society Board of Directors pose for winter gala.
所有收入将捐给慈善机构”
All proceeds to benefit the charity..."
见不得人的律师 腐♥败♥执行总裁 和忘恩负义的继承人一起聚会
A shady lawyer, a corrupt CEO, and an ungrateful heir walk into a party...
这个笑话的结局是什么
How does that joke end?
有人一拳打在他们脸上 -我完全想不通了
With someone punching them in the face? Now I'm more confused than ever.
这个慈善机构就是 雷丁顿真正想让我们寻找的联♥系♥吗
Is this charity the connection that Reddington really wanted us to find?
也许我们真正的调查才刚刚开始
Maybe our real investigation has only just begun.
我知道你们董事会 昨晚召开了紧急会议
I understand your board held an emergency meeting last night?
我们的临时董事会
Our ad hoc board.
你们逮捕的三人 已被无限期踢出董事会
The three individuals you arrested have been removed indefinitely,
等待调查
pending investigation.
我们的法律团队正在 就固有的财务问题向我们提出建议
And our legal team is advising us on the inherent financial considerations.
有多少人会捐款
And how many people are giving?
我们有大约六百万人在国内外捐款
We have about six million contributors, here and abroad.
我准备了一份活页夹文件给你看
I've actually prepared a binder for you.
显然 不是完整名单
Obviously, it's not everyone.
但这些是我们的主要捐款人
But these are our major donors.
(6250万)
这个呢 没有名字
What about this one? There's no name.
对
Right.
大额捐款会吸引很多关注 有些捐款人正是看中了这一点
Well, big gifts can garner a lot of publicity. That's the appeal for some donors.
但是那一位特别谨慎
That one in particular, he's quite discreet.
对命名权或董事会席位都没兴趣
Wasn't interested in naming rights or a seat on the board.
他只在我们的巴哈风电场露过一次面
The only time he showed his face was at our wind farm in Baja.
他想和工程师谈谈 涡轮旋翼的最新发展
He wanted to speak with the engineers about some advancement in turbine rotors.
他叫什么名字
His name?
请你理解
Please understand,
他是我们过去十年发展的基础
he has been foundational to our growth this last decade.
他的下一笔捐款即将到达
We're in the final stages of accepting a gift from him
这会带领我们进入下个世纪
that would carry us into the next century.
我不想危及这一切
I'm not willing to jeopardize any of that.
要知道 我已经申请了 查看你们记录的传票
You should know, I already filed a subpoena for your records.
我不是威胁你
I don't mean that as some kind of threat,
但无论如何 我都需要这些信息
but I'm gonna need this information either way.
说实话
Let's be honest,
你的捐款人也想在完成大额捐款前 清除所有分歧吧
your donor would want to clear up any conflicts before he gave a gift of this size anyway.
你说得对
You're right.
这份材料只供内部使用
This is for internal use only.
上面的第一个名字
It's the first name there.
斯蒂文霍曼先生
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表