你好
Hello?
我没有嘴 我要呐喊
I have no mouth and I must scream.
哈伦·埃利森所著科幻小说 雨果奖获奖作品
伟人受苦 声色不露
Great souls suffer in silence.
疯狂网聊 你好 你好
MadIRC. Hi. Hi.
请进 请进
Uh, come in. Come in.
请进
Come in.
你好 我 我是艾丽克丝
Hi. Um, I'm... I'm Alex...
等等 孩子 不要用真名
Oh, shh, child. No birth names.
这样更安全
It's safer that way.
对 是 你说得对 当然
Ah, yes. No, yes. You're right. Of course.
我们...我们的个人信息是我们的全部财产
Our... Our personal data is all we have.
必须不惜一切代价予以保护
It must be protected at all costs.
这正是我发明EMD的原因
Precisely why I invented the EMD.
异物调制探测器
The Exotic Modulation Detector.
没错 我知道 来 请进
Yeah. I know. And... Here... Here, come in.
我需要额外的安全措施
Um, you know, I need additional security solutions.
常规的扫描器具已经不够了
The standard sweep tools aren't enough.
现在他们能把所有科技产品
And now that they can turn all of our technology,
都变成音频发射器 甚至包括灯
even our lights, into audio transmitters,
没有人是安全的
it's just, nobody's safe.
慢慢来 乐观的熊猫
Slow down, OptimisticPanda.
一步一步来
Uh, one step at a time.
首先 向你介绍一下我的同事
First, I'd like you to meet my associate.
你好 我是宇宙松饼
Oh. Yes. Uh, CosmicMuffin.
为了确保我的探测器
To determine whether my EMD
能检测到房♥间内存在的光场
can detect emanating light fields here,
宇宙松饼需要先进行一次检查
CosmicMuffin needs to conduct a search first.
-抱歉 什么 -只是靠眼睛看
- Sorry. What-- - Eh, purely visual.
好 好 他...他在找什么
Okay. Okay. Uh, yeah, what... What's he looking for?
任何可能干扰探测器
Oh, any objects that might interfere
接收信♥号♥♥的物品
with the EMD's signal reception.
-比如 -某些金属 合金
- Like what? - Certain metals. Alloys.
但影响最大的是晶体
But the worst are crystals.
你家里不能有任何矿物晶体
You can't have any crystals with a mineral base inside your home,
比如红宝石 绿宝石 钻石
like rubies, emeralds, diamonds.
我没有...我家没有宝石
I don't... I don't own any gemstones.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
大部分女性家里都至少有一件珠宝
Most women have at least one piece of jewelry lying around.
旧项链 钻戒
An old necklace. A diamond ring.
我 我是说 我以前有珠宝
Yeah, I mean, I used to own jewelry,
但都卖♥♥掉了 用来投资一个私人项目
but, yeah, I sold it all to finance a personal project.
我连我母亲的结婚戒指都卖♥♥了
I even had to sell my mother's wedding ring.
所以你家没有钻石
So no diamonds?
你好 小家伙
Hello, you.
钻石是我父亲最好的朋友
Yeah, Diamond was, um, my father's best friend,
他知道我有多爱它
and he knew how much I loved her.
我有时候会情绪过于激动
I can get a little, um, activated sometimes,
所以心理医生建议我养服务性动物
and so my shrink says that a service animal can help.
她以前这么说过 但我开了她
She used to say that, but I fired her
因为她的普拉达眼镜里面
because she had something pretty suspicious
藏了很可疑的东西
hiding in her Prada glasses.
我去继续检查了
I'm just gonna finish my search.
我刚刚说到
So, as I was saying,
探测器是非常特别的 因为如果没有它...
the EMD is a very special thing because without it...
我们找错了"钻石" 是不是
We were looking for the wrong Diamond, weren't we?
没错
Yes...
老沃伦给他的赛马都打了标签
Old Warren tagged his racehorse.
怎么不能给你也打一个呢
Why not you, too?
我应该对你轻轻耳语
I'm supposed to "Whisper to you softly."
看看
Look at that.
...权利不过是
...entitlements are nothing more
实际意义上的社♥会♥主♥义♥
than socialism in action.
有人还想要咖啡吗
Uh, anyone want more coffee?
我们都住在美国 我们都...
We all live in America. We all...
我们的工作就靠持续的咖啡撑着
We rely on a steady flow of coffee for this job.
是 我想也是
Yeah. I bet you do.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome!
我想说 经过粗略的检查之后
Well, I'd say after a cursory glance around
我们的工作已经做完了
that we're done here.
我已经看过了所有我需要看的
I've seen everything I need to see.
好 这 这 这是什么意思
Uh, okay. What... What... What does that mean?
你还会把探测器卖♥♥给我吗
C-Can you still sell me the EMD?
我有钱 我想向你买♥♥
I have money. I wanted to pay you for it.
有件事我一直没告诉你
There's something I've been keeping from you.
我们不是唯一在找那笔钱的人
We're not the only ones hunting this fortune.
什么 你们...你们在找那笔钱
What?! You're loo... You're looking for the money?
我居然把你们放进来了
I cannot believe I let you in.
你们 你们是什么人 你们是怎么找到我的
I mean, who... Who are you? How did you even find me?
她不会有事 但我们不能留在这里
She'll be okay, but we can't be here.
-楼下碰头 -好
- I'll meet you downstairs. - Okay.
电力被切断了 鬣狗来了
Power's been cut. The Hyena is here.
她需要你们的保护 要快
She needs protection. Hurry.
贝恩来过了吗
Did Bane get here first?
我觉得没有 看看这个
I don't believe so. Take a look at this.
看起来像个旧的垃圾滑槽
Looks like an old garbage chute.
你的妹妹科迪莉亚告诉了我你的逃跑路线
Your sister Cordelia told me about your little escape route.
很想听听你对宝藏线索解密得怎么样了
Very eager to hear what you've learned about the treasure.
艾丽克丝不见了 我们认为鬣狗带走了她
We lost Alex. We think the Hyena has her.
-除非雷丁顿先找到了她 -雷丁顿
- Unless Reddington has her. - Reddington?
是的 他也来过这 和威斯科一起
Yeah, he was here, along with Vesco, too.
你也知道这两个骗子也在找宝藏线索吗
You know those two frauds are chasing the missing fortune, too?
-长官 -稍等一下 雷斯勒探员
- Sir! - Hold on, Agent Ressler.
纽约市交通局的镜头拍到了贝恩的车
NYC DOT just got a traffic-cam hit on Bane's white van.
在D大道上往东行驶 开往弗拉特布♥什♥
It's moving east on Avenue D toward Flatbush.
那边就是我把科迪莉亚带过去的片区
That's the neighborhood where I dropped off Cordelia.
安全屋所在地
It's where the safe house is.
鬣狗抓住了一个姐妹 现在去找另一个了
The Hyena's got one sister. Now he's going after the other.
你给她的安保小队打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call her protective detail?
打了 无人接听
Yes, and no one's answering.
雷斯勒探员 你和祖玛探员快去安全屋
Agent Ressler, you and Agent Zuma get to that safe house.
我试试联♥系♥雷丁顿
I'll try and reach Reddington.
收到
Copy.
你就没想过 如果有个凶残的疯子
You didn't think that I might want to know
也一起参与这次寻宝的话 我会想知道吗
that there's a homicidal maniac on the same treasure hunt as us?
我不想让你焦虑
I didn't want to make you anxious.
我现在就很焦虑
Well, I'm anxious now.
艾丽克丝呢 你觉得她跑掉了吗
What about Alex? You think she got away?
库珀来电
反正我喊了支援
I sent in reinforcements.
还有 什么时候你开始关心目标人物了
And since when are you worried about a mark, anyway?
你这辈子都在狩猎那些容易被摆布的人
You've made a life of preying on impressionable minds.
没错 但前提是脑子正常的人
Yeah, sure, when they're functional minds.
但是艾丽克丝 我不知道 可怜的孩子
But Alex, I don't know. I mean, this poor kid.
感觉她脑子少点零部件
She's not dealing from a full deck.
读一下这个 诗的最后一节
Here. Read this. The last stanza.
我们把注意力放在这里
Let's stay focused here.
"故事总会有结局
"Every story must reach an end.
而悲伤长留心中
Such sadness that it doth impart.
要来到我故事的终章
To finish mine, drop to a knee
需跪下仔细阅读刻在我心上的文字"
and read what's carved upon my heart."
-有点吓人 -确实
- Well, that's grim. - Indeed.
"仔细阅读刻在我心上的文字"
"Read what's carved upon my heart"?
你觉得沃伦不会真的把那个 你懂的
You don't think Warren literally, you know...
什么 把密♥码♥刻在自己心脏上吗
What, carved the passcode onto his heart?
罗伯特 你理智一点
Robert, please stay with me here.
不过三姐妹中要是有谁真的去查看了尸体
Though I wouldn't be surprised if one of those sisters
我也不会意外
had exhumed his body by now to check.
不会的 我有预感真正的线索
No, I have a feeling the true hint
在这小节的前半部分
lies in the first half of the stanza.
我确信
I'm certain of it.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表