I thought he might have snapped a photo of me,
但是当时太混乱 我不能确定
but it was so chaotic, I couldn't be certain.
马利克和雷斯勒正在调查他的身份
Malik and Ressler are trying to get an ID on him now.
雷蒙德 我总有一种感觉 我们在什么地方见过这个人
Raymond, I can't shake a feeling. We know this man from somewhere.
没错 他就是六年前 给我们拍那张照片的摄影师
Yeah, we do. He's the same photographer that took that picture of us six years ago.
那张照片 不可能
That photo? It can't be.
罗格里奥也在场 记得吗
Remember, Rogelio was there, too?
阿尔班维塞利收买♥♥罗格里奥的人 给我传递线报
Alban Veseli is paying Rogelio's people to pass tips to me
然后派这个摄影师去事故现场
and then sending this photographer to the incident sites
拍摄你们小组的反应
to capture your team responding.
这正是吴京一直想找的确凿证据
Confirmation of what Wujing has been searching for--
证实我和联邦调查局的关系
evidence of my relationship with the FBI.
你觉得他已经有了 他需要的所有证据
Do you think he has all the evidence he needs?
邓比 我一生中几乎总是破坏规矩
Well, you know, there's scarcely a rule I haven't broken in my life, Dembe.
但有一条规矩我绝不轻视 “三者法则”
But there is one even I won't trifle with, the Rule of Three.
《金发姑娘和三只熊》 《三只小猪》
Goldilocks and the Three Bears, the Three Little Pigs,
三段式论说文
the three-paragraph persuasive essay.
在人类大脑中 牢固形成模式的任何元素
Three is the smallest number of any elements
其最小的组成数量就是三
that firmly establishes a pattern in the human mind.
这些照片展示了 吴京想要讲述的关于我的故事
And these photos illustrate the story Wujing is attempting to tell about me.
也就是说 自♥由♥杀手正在策划另一起袭击
Which means The Freelancer is planning another attack.
吴京的私人狗仔会带你找到地点
And Wujing's personal paparazzo is going to lead you there.
本地记者团办公室说他叫基斯佩里
According to the local press corps office, his name is Keith Perry.
是本地的摄影记者
He's a local photojournalist
他大小事都会报道 从就职典礼
who covers everything from inaugurations
到马里兰州小联盟州际冠军赛
to the Maryland Little League state championship.
他甚至会拍摄某个名人
He'll even snap an occasional celebrity
以参加国会听证会 讨论当月宠物项目
to testify to Congress about a pet project of the month.
多年前 他拍到一张雷蒙德的照片 发表在一份小日报上
He snapped a photo of Raymond several years ago that ran in a small daily rag.
为什么之前没人告诉我们 -没什么大不了的
How come no one told us about this before? It wasn't a big deal.
罗格里奥的脸最清楚
The clearest face was Rogelio's.
佩里只拍到了雷蒙德的后脑勺
Perry only got the back of Raymond's head.
但现在 雷蒙德认为 自♥由♥杀手正在策划另一次袭击
But now, Raymond believes The Freelancer is planning another attack
而基斯佩里 绝对会在现场等着拍摄我们
and Keith Perry will no doubt be there to capture when we arrive on the scene.
我们得找到佩里 要快
We need to find Perry. Immediately.
我们派警员去了他的公♥寓♥ 但他不在
We sent uniforms to his apartment, but he wasn't there.
他在记者团登记的电♥话♥号♥码也没人接
He's not answering the phone number listed with the press corps, either.
联络各级执法单位
Reach out to every level of law enforcement.
我要260平方公里内的所有执法人员 一起寻找这个人
I want every eyeball within a hundred square miles looking for this guy.
找到他是防止更多人丧命的最佳方案
Finding him is our best way of preventing further loss of life.
不好意思 打扰一下
Uh, excuse me. Sorry.
你有什么提议吗 汉布赖特先生
You have something to offer, Mr. Hambright?
慢慢说 不急
Oh, take your time. No rush.
我知道这不是我的专长…
Look, um, I know this isn't exactly my area of expertise.
怎么了 赫比 -是这个
What is it, Herbie? - It's this.
看到这个吗 可以放大吗
See this. Can you zoom in?
那是诺沃生产的硬件
That hardware is made by Novall.
诺沃 -是一种无线云适配器
Novall? - Yeah, it's a wireless cloud adapter.
将拍摄的每张照片即时上传到云端
It uploads every photo you take to the cloud in real time.
一天要拍上百张照片时很有用 我就会那样
Super useful if you take hundreds of pictures a day. Which I do... of Sue.
我会狂给苏拍照 他们说孩子每天都在变
Man, they say that kids change every single day,
但只有看照片才会发现这一点
but you don't really start noticing that until you look at pictures.
这倒提醒我了 你们可以关注我的照片墙吗
That reminds me. Would you guys mind giving my Instagram a little follow?
账号♥是“名叫苏的女孩222”
It's @AGirlNamedSue222.
西雅 你在考虑吗
Siya? You thinking about it?
继续说诺沃
Back to Novall.
你觉得 佩里在拍这些照片时连接了诺沃吗
You think Perry was connecting to Novall while taking these pictures? - Yeah.
如果摄像机开着 他就会连接并传输数据 即时上传
I mean, if the camera's on, he's connect and transmitting. Instant upload, that's the plus.
马利克 申请传票 我们需要立刻查看他的照片存储
Malik, get a subpoena. We need access to his photo storage, now.
我看到了你的纪念奖章
I noticed the chip in there.
这才意识到 有多久了 -一年
I realized it must be, what? - A year.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这是一项出色的成就
That's a major accomplishment.
大家都这么说 -听烦了
That's what everyone keeps telling me, yeah. Sick of hearing it?
一次就够了
Once was enough.
好吧
Okay, okay.
匿名戒麻醉品互助会 希望我给一个人做担♥保♥
NA wants me to sponsor someone.
你要答应吗
Are you gonna do it?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
有时候我连自己都帮不了 怎么帮别人呢
Some days, I can't even help myself. How am I supposed to help someone else?
或许这就是关键所在
Maybe that's the point.
我知道 只要你可以 你一定会帮助别人
I've never known you not to be of service when you can be.
传票发过来了
Subpoena came through.
诺沃识别出这个账号♥ 并为我们提供了访问权限
Novall was able to identify the account and give us access.
这是佩里的实时照片流
This is Perry's live photostream.
每张照片里都有我们 -好吧 事情变得诡异了
We're in every photo. Okay, this is getting creepy.
看 此时此刻 他在上传更多照片
Ooh, look. He's uploading more photos-- right now, as we speak.
这是哪里 -像是一栋公♥寓♥楼
But where is this? Looks like an apartment building.
能确定是哪一栋吗 -看不到任何路标
Can we identify which one? I can't see any street signs.
也没有即时紧急呼叫 -我在问紧急医疗队 一无所获
Are there any active emergency calls? Checking with EMS now. Nothing.
你们看这些照片的区别
Look at the differences in the photos.
他在试拍 尝试各种光圈值和快门速度
He's taking test shots. He's playing around with the F-stop and shutter speed.
肯定是自♥由♥杀手派他来的
The Freelancer must have sent him.
这里可能是雷蒙德预测的 第三次袭击的地点
This may be the location of the third attack that Raymond predicted.
符合他们的作案模式
It fits the pattern.
马利克 我们能知道 更具体的位置吗
Malik, can we get a more specific location?
快了 我正在锁定他用来传输的热点
Almost. I'm zeroing in on the hotspot he's using to transmit.
好的 找到了
Okay... Got it.
月桂美景公♥寓♥
Laurel Vistas.
在阿灵顿
It's in Arlington.
共12层楼 每层楼16户
12 stories, 16 units per floor.
可能会有几十甚至几百名受害者
That could mean dozens, if not hundreds of victims.
自♥由♥杀手打算让大楼坍塌
The Freelancer's gonna cause a building collapse.
我联♥系♥了阿灵顿的城市规划师办公室
I've been in contact with the City Planner's office in Arlington.
月桂美景公♥寓♥有80年历史
Laurel Vistas is an 80-year-old property
光是过去十年 就有过七位不同的业主
that's had 7 different owners in the last 10 years alone.
这段时间里曾经违反的法规数量 多到我来不及看
It's racked up more code violations in that period then I have time to read out.
但其中几项涉及 地下室挡土墙附近的水损
But several involve water damage near a retaining wall in the basement
那后面紧邻波托马克含水层 -那些水可能造成整楼坍塌
that backs onto the Potomac Aquifer. That water could take out the whole building.
你们得过去看看
You need to get down there.
马利克 你去找佩里
And Malik, you're on Perry.
(月桂美景公♥寓♥)
过来看
Hey!
停下
Stop!
佩里先生 你在等完美的镜头
Mr. Perry. Waiting for the perfect shot?
还是在等我们
Or just waiting for us?
什么 什么意思 -走吧 摄影师
What? What do you mean? Let's go, shutterbug.
举起手来
Show me your hands!
我没有武器
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm unarmed.
我们做一笔交易如何
How 'bout a horse trade, huh?
我教你怎么消除 我刚刚造成的损害 而你…
I show you how to undo the damage I've just done, and you let me...
他还活着 但是昏过去了
He's alive. But out cold.
快来帮忙 这里有更大的麻烦
Uh, mayday-- We've got bigger problems over here.
闻到瓦斯味了吗
You smell gas?
化学物质似乎侵蚀了主输气管道
Looks like the chemical ate through the main gas line.
情况如何
What's the update?
自♥由♥杀手已失去意识 并被拘捕
The Freelancer's unconscious and in custody.
一名平民受伤 还有一个正在运行的引爆装置
We have one civilian down, and a live incendiary device.
计时器响起时 保险丝盒会过载
I'm willing to bet when this timer goes off, it'll overload the fuse box.
到时候会火花四溅
Gonna be a shower of sparks.
马利克正在与阿灵顿县警一起 疏散大楼里的人
Agent Malik is working with Arlington County Police to evacuate the building.
如果墙倒下时你们在场 你们会被淹没在数吨♥淤泥下
If you're down there when the wall goes, you'll drown under tons of mud and silt.
你们得马上离开
You need to leave, now.
不 来不及疏散所有人
No, there's not enough time to get everyone out.
那我们就哪里都不去
Then we're not going anywhere.
我不知道该拉哪根线
I don't know which wire to pull.
任何一根都可能引爆它
Any one of them could set it off.
如果我们切断主电源呢 没有电源就不会有火花
What if we cut the main power? No power, no sparks, no...
比我所有的主意都好
Better than any idea I've got.
希望管用吧
Let's hope this works.
好了 没有电源就不会有火花
All right. No power, no sparks.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表