放下你的武器
Drop your weapon.
斯文…
Now, Sven...
我能叫你斯文吗
Uh, may I call you Sven?
斯文 木已成舟
Sven, what's done is done.
你们有枪 我们也有枪
You have guns, we have guns.
他死了 杀了他们
He's dead. Kill them!
等等 现在这里归我管 谁都不许开枪
Hold! This is my operation now. - Nobody fires!
很明智
Well-reasoned.
我就指望能有冷静的人控场
I was counting on the prospect that cooler heads would prevail.
你不可能活着出去这里 你可以指望这点
You're not walking out of here. Count on that.
事实上 我们所有人 很快就会离开这里
Well, the truth is, we should all be leaving here fairly shortly.
到时间了吗
How are we on time?
局里的人还在待命 没人离开大楼
The Bureau's still in position. Nobody's left the building.
太好了 看来我们有时间聊天了
Good news. It seems we have a moment to chat.
局里
The "Bureau."
看来这都是真的
So it's all true.
你确实和联邦调查局合作了
You do work with the FBI.
当然
Of course.
你承认自己是线人了 -线人
So you admit that you're an informant? An informant?
斯文 我是雷蒙德雷丁顿
Sven. I'm Raymond Reddington.
我运营着世界上最复杂 最赚钱的
I run the most intricate and lucrative criminal operation
犯罪组织
in existence.
无论过去还是现在 以你和吴京
A global enterprise that you and Wujing have, or had,
掌握的知识和经验 根本理解不了这么厉害的全球企业
neither the knowledge nor the experience to even remotely comprehend.
我是站在犯罪金字塔顶峰的人
I'm at the apex of the criminal pyramid,
这是个竞争日益激烈的残酷世界
an increasingly competitive and brutal world,
被困在其中的人不断地谋划和争斗
where those that are under are constantly scheming and striving to get on top,
想要往上爬
and yet, here I am.
可我依然处在最顶端
I'm still here at the tippy top.
而且不断壮大
And thriving.
始终如此
Always have.
斯文 你觉得为什么会这样
Why do you think that is, Sven?
这不公平
Uh, that's unfair.
我说得好像只有一个原因
I make it sound as if there's only one reason,
其实有很多
and in truth, there are many,
但一直以来 最重要的原因之一是 我和执法部门
but one of the most important has always been my relationship
保持着良好的关系 -你给他们提供情报
with law enforcement. You feed them information.
我做情报生意 这是所有秘密行动的命脉
I trade intelligence. The lifeblood of any covert operation.
你知道的
You know this.
成功的关键是掌握途径和信息
Success is a function of access and information.
世界上最顶尖的罪犯 一向都会跟执法部门搞好关系
The world's elite criminals have always cultivated relationships with law enforcement.
我也不例外 只是我做得更好
I'm no different, except that I do it better,
凭借的是一点思考和一点想象力
with a little thought and a little imagination
以及带有远见的目标 这一点帮我走到了今天
and the visionary purpose that's made me who and what I am.
包括我们自己人在内的很多人
A lot of people, including some of our own,
因为你进了监狱
have gone to prison because of you.
既然这是一场哲学性对话 我们在互相交流想法
We're having a philosophical conversation, an exchange of ideas,
我会尽量压制我的失望之情
so I'm gonna try to contain my disappointment.
我说错了吗
Tell me I'm wrong.
“贼间无道义” 你知道这句话吗
"There's no honor among thieves." You know that saying?
我鄙视这句话
I despise that saying
因为事实上 在我们这一行里
because the fact is, in this life of ours,
有一些连罪犯都不该跨越的界线
there are lines that even criminals should not cross,
即使那些靠违法谋生的人
a standard of conduct even for those who earn their livelihood
也得遵守那些准则
by breaking the law.
我有没有利用我和执法部门的关系
Do I use my leverage with law enforcement
让那些违反准则的人承担责任
to hold those who violate that standard accountable?
没错 我有
Yes, I do.
那些人失去了自♥由♥行动的资格
Those individuals have forfeited the right to operate freely,
他们中的每一个人
and every single one of them
都是幸运的 因为追究他们责任的是别人
is lucky they are held to account by others instead of being held to account
而不是我
by me.
斯文 我的同伴都在赚大钱
Sven, my associates make money.
几十年来 大家都在靠着我发财
A lot of it. My rising tide has been lifting all boats for decades,
只要这一点不变
and as long as that is the fact,
我怎么行事 拿谁当筹码 为什么这么做
how I do what I do, who I leverage and why
都不关别人的事
is nobody's business but my own.
你想知道我为什么跟你说这些
You're wondering why I'm telling you this.
你想怎么样
And what happens now?
跟你讲讲我说这番话的理由吧 也许你就能知道了
Well, perhaps the why will answer the what. You men are mercenaries.
你们是雇佣兵
Hired hands.
这些恩怨与你们无关
This was never your fight.
你们拿到全额报酬了吗
Were you paid in full?
因为现在你们的雇主死了 你们又可以找新雇主了
Because now your employer is dead, and you're available for hire once again.
你在逗我吧 -别说话
You're not serious. - Quiet.
你有什么想法 -你们需要工作 我这里有活
So what are you suggesting? I'm offering. You need work. I have work.
够了
Enough!
你们可以活下来 参加下一场战斗 迎接新的一天
You can live to fight another battle, another day,
到时候 你们可以跟我联手作战
and when that battle comes, you can fight it with me.
雷丁顿先生 有动静
Mr. Reddington, we've got movement.
时间到了
Time's up.
斯文 你要入伙吗
Sven, in or out?
要
In.
好
Good.
那就只剩一件事需要解决了
Then there's only one matter left to resolve,
我要拿你怎么办 张伟
what to do with you, Zhang Wei.
你从来都不只是一个雇佣兵
You were never just a hired hand.
你是吴京最亲近的同伙
You were Wujing's closest confederate,
杀手 密友
killer, confidant.
很多无辜的人因你而死
Innocent people died because of you.
通常我更喜欢亲自动手
Generally, I prefer to do these things myself,
但我的勃朗宁只剩13发子弹了
but I only have 13 rounds left in my Browning.
我一颗都不想浪费在你这种垃圾身上
I hate to waste even one of them on a piece of trash like you.
碰巧我刚雇了一支军队
And as it happens, I just hired an army.
想象一下 死在你雇来消灭我的人手里是怎样
Imagine, you dying at the hands of the very man you hired to eliminate me.
真是…算了
It's just... Ah, the hell with it.
情况如何
How are we?
都搞定了
All clear.
没有尸僵 死亡不到两小时
There's no rigor mortis. They've been dead for less than two hours.
这里一切正常 没有其他尸体 也没发现雷丁顿
Facility's clear. No other bodies and no signs of Reddington.
两人身上各有一处枪伤
Looks like both have single gunshot wounds,
法医快到了
but ME's coming down.
摄像头不能提供任何线索
We won't get any help from the cameras.
过去六小时的监控录像都被抹掉了
The security history from the last six hours has been wiped.
没找到任何记录 -没有几个警卫留下来
No records found. There were hardly any guards left behind.
事发时 大部分警卫都在我们身边
Most of them were with us when this happened.
这到底是怎么回事 -我不知道
When what happened, exactly? I don't know.
肯定是雷丁顿干的 但是…
Reddington must have done this, but...
不好意思 雷丁顿不仅杀了两个人 还是在我们的作战室里干的
I'm sorry. Reddington not only murdered two men, but he did it in our War Room.
是这个意思吗
Is that really what we're saying?
没了监控录像 也没留下有人进出这里的日志
No cameras. No logs left behind showing anyone going in or out.
所以我们毫无头绪
So we're blind on this?
是他
It's him.
哈罗德
Harold.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
(尼克披萨店)
说话啊 哈罗德
Say something, Harold.
我明白
I understand.
抱歉
And I'm sorry.
但我真的认为 事情发展到不可避免的结局时
But I do think it was best for you and the others to be nowhere nearby
你和其他人最好不要在场
when things reached their inevitable conclusion.
你费尽周章只是为了杀他吗 -不 唐纳德 不是“只是”
I mean, all of this? Just so you could kill him? No, Donald. Not "just."
吴京发起的这场执迷不悟的战斗 让我发现了一个更大的问题
Wujing's misguided crusade simply put a spotlight on a much larger problem.
邮局一直都是个累赘
The Post Office has always been a liability.
当然 我早就知道这一点了
I've known as much for some time, of course.
我曾试着接受 或者至少忽略这点
I tried to accept, or at the very least, ignore it.
那个想法也需要结束
That, too, had to end.
所以你策反了喷子农夫 -不 是我先找到他的
So you turned the Troll Farmer? No. I found him first.
因为你知道他在马尔文的名单上
Because you knew he was on Marvin's list,
而吴京需要他入侵我们的档案
and Wujing needed him to access our archives.
你知道的 邓比
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表