剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
海因里希说他要投降
In exchange for your aid in dealing with the Enchantress' wrath,
只要你们协助我对抗女巫之怒
we will surrender.
我们就投降
Now, when does Thor arrive?
那么 索尔何时到达
I've got some bad news for you Zemo.
我有坏消息要告诉你 泽莫
Nay. Father, what happened here?
不 父王 此地发生何事
Where is Eitri the Dwarf King?
矮人国王伊特里在哪儿
What could have done this to Nidavellir?
何等灾祸会让矮人之乡沦为废墟
Where is he going?
他要去往何处
Twilight.
黄昏之地
What do you mean gone?
什么叫走了
Only Thor can possibly withstand the Enchantress' magic!
只有索尔才有可能抵挡女巫的魔法
Why are we even discussing this?
这有什么可讨论的
We should just blast them.
直接轰掉他们就得了
Your incompetence is unfortunate Stark.
你简直弱爆了 斯塔克
We do not have much time.
我们没时间了
Zola gave the Enchantress a location.
左拉给了女巫一个地址
I sent the Crimson Dynamo to delay her,
我派遣绯红机甲去拖延时间
but she will make him talk.
但她迟早会让他开口
She will come here next.
她下一步就会来这里
You sent Dynamo to die?
你把机甲派去送死吗
That's what a team is for, yes?
这就是团队的用处啊 懂不
But you should be concerned with the Enchantress.
你应该想想怎么对付女巫
Without Thor, you have no defense against her magic.
没有索尔 你就没法防御她的魔法
Don't be so sure.
别这么肯定
I've been analyzing Asgardian magic for months now.
我研究神域魔法已经数月
I can neutralize it.
我能使其失效
Really?
真的么
In theory.
理论上能
If the Enchantress is really coming after you Zemo,
如果女巫真是来找你的 泽莫
we can use you as bait.
我们可以拿你当诱饵
Lure her into a trap, a kind of magic dampener.
将她困入陷阱 一个魔法干♥扰♥器♥
She'll be powerless,
她便会力量尽失
and then we can take her out.
到时我们就能一举干掉她
And unfortunately, save you.
不幸的是 这也救了你
Do I have your word?
你能保证么
Uh yeah, sure.
啊 行啊 当然了
Not yours Stark.
不是你 斯塔克
His.
是他
You have my word.
我向你保证
You're gonna make me stick to that, aren't you.
你肯定要让我信守承诺 对不
Look, we all know Zemo's not gonna surrender.
听着 大伙儿都知道泽莫不会投降
We have to expect a double-cross here.
他绝壁是要过河拆桥的
We should just smash 'em.
咱应该直接把他们拍死
Nice plan. How long did it take you to come up with that, genius?
好主意啊 你想了多久才想出来的 天才
I can smash you too.
我也能拍死你
The Enchantress must be dealt with,
无论泽莫有没有耍诈
regardless of Zemo's duplicity.
都必须搞定女巫
Agreed.
同意
Panther, start setting up the trap.
黑豹 去布置陷阱
Hulk, you, Cap and Wasp keep an eye on the Masters.
浩克 你和队长还有小黄蜂盯紧邪恶大♥师♥
What about us?
咱俩呢
We're going to go save the Crimson Dynamo.
咱要去救绯红机甲
I have only one question for you Crimson Dynamo.
我只有一个问题要问你 绯红机甲
And I believe you already know what that question is...
我相信你已经知道我要问什么了
Is it, "where can I get green arm warmers on Earth?"
是不是“地球上哪里买♥♥得到绿套袖”
'Cause I'd be worried about that if I were you.
我是你的话就会为这事烦心
This is none of your concern, Avengers. Stay out of---
这不关你们的事 复仇者 别挡老娘的...
Zemo. He's gone to you for help, hasn't he.
泽莫 他去找你们求救了 对吧
I'm giving you one chance. Surrender.
我只给你一次机会 投降吧
Pathetic.
哈 可悲
Do you think you aren't on my list too Iron Man?
你觉得我不会找你算账吗 钢铁侠
Iron Man would betray me.
钢铁侠会背叛我
All of them would gladly let the Enchantress
若有必要 他们所有人
have her vengeance against me if it suited their needs.
都会乐见女巫来向我复仇
But not you.
但你不会
Not the noble Captain America.
高尚的美国队长不会
Isn't that right.
对吗
I am ready for Zemo, Captain.
可以让泽莫进来了 队长
We're on our way.
我们马上就到
Asgardian magic
神域的魔法
is in many ways a science of its own,
大体可以看成他们自己的科学
another form of energy manipulation.
另一种操控能量的形式
This device can shut down the Enchantress' connection to that energy.
这台机器可以切断女巫和其能量之间的联♥系♥
Think it'll work?
你觉得有用吗
I do.
有用
Just as I believe the Avengers can help you, Wonder Man.
就像我同样相信复仇者能帮助你 幻奇侠
You need not be under Zemo's control.
你大可不必对泽莫言听计从
This isn't about Zemo. Stark destroyed my life.
这跟泽莫无关 斯塔克毁了我的人生
Tony Stark has found a way to hold your energy form together.
托尼·斯塔克找到了凝聚你能量形态的方法
He has found a cure for you.
他找到了治愈你的方法
What?
什么
Zemo is an evil man, Simon Williams.
泽莫是个恶毒的人 西蒙·威廉姆斯
I do not believe that you are.
我坚信你与其不同
We both know what Zemo is not going to surrender.
我们都清楚泽莫并不打算投降
Tell me,
告诉我
what you think he's going to do.
你觉得他有什么阴谋
Impress me, Wakandan.
说说你的伟大计划 瓦坎达
The plan is simple.
计划很简单
When the Enchantress finds you here, I will activate
当女巫找到这里时
the power dampeners from the observation room.
我会从观察室启动能量干♥扰♥器♥
No.
不
Not you. Captain America.
不能是你 让美国队长来
Warning. Intruder Alert.
警告 入侵警报
So, it begins.
开战了
Wait.
等等
Weren't you made of gold an hour ago?
你一小时前不还是尊金像吗
Please, Avengers, you have to help. They're right behind me!
求求你 复仇者 你们一定要救我 他们就在后边
Guys. It's Executioner.
伙计们 是刽子手
The Hulk and Abomination are fighting him upstairs.
浩克和憎恶正在楼上和他作战
He was chasing Chemistro.
他刚刚在追赶化学人
That is not Chemistro!
那不是化学人
It's over, Zemo.
你完蛋了 泽莫
Now you pay.
血债血偿
Now you ALL pay.
你们都得付出代价
Did you really think the Avengers would fare any better than your worms?
你当真认为复仇者能比你的走狗强多少吗
Yes.
当然了
Activate the dampeners Captain.
启动干♥扰♥器♥ 队长
Now Captain!
快点 队长
Captain!
队长
Disappointing.
真令人失望
Sure you want to try this again?
还想再试试吗
Last time we fought, all you lost was your axe.
上次咱俩对打 你只是没了斧子
This time, it'll be worse.
这回 我绝不会手下留情
The Seal of Bor's sons.
波尔子嗣的封印
But what magic could break it?
但是何种法术可以将其打破呢
Nay.
不
The Twilight Sword is gone.
黄昏之剑不见了
The barriers to Muspelheim have fallen.
与火之乡之间的阻隔不复存在
Surter has returned.
苏尔特已经归来
You life was forfeit the moment you betrayed me, Zemo.
你背叛我的那一刻就已经没命了 泽莫
But what you do now, you jeopardize all the Nine Realms!
但你现在的行为 却使九大国度全部陷入危险
By using the last Norn Stone, you risk breaking down the walls to Muspelheim itself.
若你冒险使用最后这颗命运神石 就有可能打破火之乡的围墙
Even Loki dared not use it.
洛基都不敢贸然使用
This stone can protect me from your magic.
这块石头能帮我抵御你的魔法
That's all that matters.
这才是关键
Executioner! I need you!
刽子手 我需要你
Give me the Norn Stone, Zemo.
交出命运神石 泽莫
My pleasure.
如您所愿
None may touch me!
没人碰得了我
Touch.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表