剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers
《复仇者联盟》前情提要...
Today, we become the Masters of Earth.
今天 我们将成为地球的主宰
All right, team.
好了 同志们
I want this scum out of my house right now.
我要这群渣滓马上滚出我家
Do not trust the Enchantress, Zemo.
勿要相信女巫 泽莫
Whatever she promised you, it is a lie.
她对你承诺之一切皆是谎言
Do you really believe that I ever trusted her?
你觉得我可能相信她么
You dare!
你竟敢!
Where - is - Zemo?!
泽 莫 在 哪儿
I- I- don't know! I swear!
我 我不知道啊 我发誓
Please, Enchantress. Please don't.
求求你 女巫 求你手下留情
I don't know where he is,
我不知道他在哪儿
but- but- I know where Arnim Zola is.
但 但我知道阿尼姆·左拉在哪儿
I'll tell you,
我会告诉你的
but you have to promise to let me go.
但你得答应放过我
Of course.
当然啦
All I want is Zemo.
我只想找到泽莫
Zola's holed up in a warehouse in Jersey.
左拉藏在新泽西的一家仓库里
1019 S. Fine Street.
南法恩大街1019号♥
Thank you, Chemistro.
谢啦 化学人
No! No!
不 不
You-- You promised!
你 你答应放过我的
I lied.
骗你嘛
Come, my Executioner.
走吧 我的刽子手
Let us show these mortal worms what evil truly means.
让我们告诉这群肉体凡胎什么是邪恶的真谛
And there came a day unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes
地球上最强的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became The Avengers:
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible armored Iron Man,
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of Thunder,
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is,
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assembled we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
forever fight as one.
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"复仇行动"
Hail Heimdall!
你好 海姆达尔
Hail Thor Odinson!
你好 奥丁之子索尔
Loki's forces did much damage during his assault,
洛基大军的攻袭确实造成很大损害
but the rebuilding of Asgard goes well.
但神域的重建工作进展顺利
I know. I see everything, Thor.
我知道 我明察秋毫 索尔
Just as I see through you.
正如我一眼将你看穿
You seek news from Midgard,
你从中庭前来打探消息
but there is still no sign of the Enchantress.
可惜目前仍无女巫的踪迹
The Enchantress aided Loki in his war on the nine realms.
女巫协助洛基攻打九大国度
They roam free on Earth, and Odin does nothing.
他们在地球肆意妄为 而奥丁却视而不见
I suspect for Amora,
我认为对于阿莫拉
exile on Midgard is punishment enough.
流放至中庭的惩罚已然足够
I am not concerned for Amora,
我并非担心阿莫拉
but for the people of Earth who may face her wrath.
而是地球上那些或将被其愤怒所累的人♥民♥
The Avengers will stand against--
复仇者会出面对抗--
Heimdall!
海姆达尔
Odin-- Odin must be warned.
奥丁-- 必须警告奥丁
The seal has been... broken.
封印已被...打破
Avengers,
复仇者们
Earth is in your hands.
地球就交给你们了
Clear.
安全
Clear...
安全...
I think.
应该是吧
That's disappointing.
哼 真不带劲
You're gonna want to see this, Cap.
你来瞧瞧这个 队长
That's the Living Laser? What happened to him?
唔 这不是激光人吗 他怎么了
He appears to have been frozen in his light form.
状似是被冰封在了光束形态
So what?
所以呢
Someone took him down for us?
有人替咱们搞定他了?
Hah! That's fantastic!
哈 这可太棒了
We've been tracking the Masters of Evil for what, weeks now?
我们追踪邪恶大♥师♥得有...几个星期了吧
The obvious questions are who did this, and why?
问题在于是谁干的 意欲何为
You are so ungrateful. This is a good thing.
你也太不领情了 这可是好事
Go ahead, Iron Man.
请讲 钢铁侠
I've got news.
我有新消息
We've found Chemistro.
我们找到化学人了
Did he put up a fight?
他跟你动手了吗
not exactly.
呃 完全没有
I'm keeping him.
这货我收藏了
Chemistro's been turned to gold.
化学人被变成了一座金像
As far as I can tell, he is still alive,
就我所知 他还活着
but he was down before we even got here.
但有人赶在了我们前头将他制♥服♥
This is great!
好棒
We're going to wrap this up in no time!
咱马上就能收工了
Enchantress, please.
女巫 出来吧
I know you are there.
我知道你在门口
All I want is Zemo.
我只想找到泽莫
Tell me where he is, and you may live through this.
说出他的下落 我还能留你一命
Unlikely!
你可不会
I was monitoring both Chemistro and the Living Laser
我一直监视着化学人和激光人
when you made them similar offers, you see.
你对付他俩那套我尽收眼底
And the Grey Gargoyle's fate was always rather suspect.
灰石怪的下场也令人起疑
Tell me where he is,
告诉我他在哪儿
or you will learn the Grey Gargoyle's fate firsthand!
否则就叫你亲自体验灰石怪的下场
I - think - not!
你 错 了
That was a fatal mistake, you pathetic freak.
这可是个致命的错误 你这可悲的畸形
No. NO. NO!
不 不 不
Look, I'm just saying, who cares who did it?
瞧 我只是说 谁干的有什么关系
The Living Laser's down,
激光人完蛋了
he's locked up in 42.
锁在42号♥牢房♥
Mission accomplished!
任务完成
JARVIS, what's Iron Man's ETA?
贾维斯 钢铁侠预计何时到达
Iron Man and Wasp have diverted to a warehouse in New Jersey,
钢铁侠和小黄蜂半途进入了新泽西的一家仓库
responding to a code blue in progr-- in progr--
应对程序中的蓝色警报- 报-
JARVIS?
贾维斯?
This is never good.
这可不妙
Cap, come in.
队长 回话
We found Arnim Zola,
我们找到了阿尼姆·左拉
although it looks like someone else found him first.
不过貌似有人先我们一步
Cap? Something's wrong.
队长? 情况不对
Freeze!
不许动
Avengers, I require your... assistance.
复仇者 我需要你们的...协助
Avengers, please!
复仇者 请停下
We're not here to fight!
我们不是来打架的
Just please listen to what Zemo has to say.
请你们先听泽莫说几句吧
You are the aggressors here.
可是你们先挑的事
Your monster attacked my monster.
你们的怪物攻击了我的怪物
Hulk, stand down.
浩克 停手
Now I'll stand down.
打完才能停
Someone is attacking your team.
有人在攻击你的队伍
Yes. It would seem that Amora the Enchantress has declared war on me.
是的 看来女巫阿莫拉已经向我宣战了
Why Zemo?
为什么 泽莫
Loki will destroy me for failing him.
我辜负了洛基 他不会放过我的
Zemo. This is all Zemo's fault.
泽莫 这都是泽莫的错
Take some responsibility Amora.
别把事儿都赖在我身上 阿莫拉
You're hardly without fault here.
你也同样难辞其咎
She's chosen to blame me for the failure of her little scheme,
她把自己那小阴谋的败北归咎于我
and is now eliminating my team one by one, trying to find me.
现在正一个个杀光我的队伍 企图找到我
It's over Zemo!
你完蛋了 泽莫
The Avengers...
复 仇者们...
OK, the Avengers are just standing there.
好吧 复仇者只是在前排围观
Guys, any particular reason you're not...
同志们 你们有啥特殊原因不...
avenging?
复仇呢
Heinrich here says he's giving up.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表