剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
是绿巨人 看还看不出来吗
But that Hulk is red! Ours is green!
但是这个是红的 我们的是绿的
Yeah, but I heard it started out grey!
是么 我还听说他变身前是灰色的呢
Bottom line, it has polkadots, it still will be the Hulk.
就算长出斑点狗的花色 他还是绿巨人
No. No!
不 不
We're only giving you one chance, mister. Surrender!
先生 我们只给你一次机会 投降吧
Yeah!
没错
This is Falcon. I'm in position.
我是猎鹰 我就位了
The experiment is a success, bring me what I need.
实验很成功 把我需要的带回来
Understood.
明白
I said no!
我不同意
You get to say no to me.
你还跟我顶嘴
I'm an Avenger! I was an Avenger before you were!
我是个复仇者 我比你更早加入复仇者联盟
I want to help!
我只想帮忙
Ok. A: you're not an Avenger. the Hulk is.
第一 你不是复仇者 绿巨人才是
Calling you an Avenger is like, saying my bow is a member of the team!
如果你是复仇者 我的这把弓也是了
and 2: Cap's right, you got to stay here.
第二 队长说的对 你应该呆在这里
You're making it very difficult to not turn into the Hulk and tear you apart.
你让我很难不变成绿巨人 然后把你撕碎
Look, S.H.I.E.L.D. and the government
听着 神盾局和政♥府♥
are just itching for a reason to go after the Hulk.
早就想找个借口收拾绿巨人
And we don't need to add fuel to that little fire.
我们不需要再火上浇油了
Well, they think that Hulk is attacking them right now.
好吧 他们觉得是绿巨人正在攻击他们
I'd say it's a little late to stop it.
我觉得现在阻止他有点晚
Hey, I like a fight as much as the next guy, but...
嘿 我就像那个家伙一样喜欢PK 但...
You shouldn't have made me angry.
你不该让我生气
You wouldn't... I'm not changing!
你不会... 我不能变身了
The dart did its job, Dr. Banner.
班纳博士 飞镖很管用
Got something stuck in your feathers there, Birdbrain.
鸟人 看看你的羽毛上有啥
Thanks for hulking up and lending me an hand back there...Avenger.
刚才谢谢你变身帮我 复仇者
I couldn't.
我不能变身了
The dart he hit me with, iIt was an adrenalin inhibitor.
那个飞镖射中了我 里面有肾上腺素抑制剂
I can't transform into the Hulk!
我不能变身成绿巨人了
All right big guy, who are you?
好了 大块头 你是谁
And why are you doing a horrible job impersonnating the Hulk?
易容水平这么次还假冒绿巨人?
I mean, for real, even blue would have been a closer match.
拜托 就算变成蓝的也比红的强啊
It burn.
这货着了
The Falcon has failed.
猎鹰行动失败了
I don't care!
我不在乎
You will.
你会在乎的
You will obey or you will suffer.
要么听从命令 要么接受惩罚
I have a job for you.
我有个工作交给你
One which I believe you will enjoy.
这个工作你会喜欢的
Agent Quatermain, find Ross.
奎特曼探员 去找罗斯
Tell him to activate his Hulkbusters.
让他的浩克逮捕队行动起来
He's got full authority to eliminate the Hulk.
他有权消灭绿巨人
Stay.
留下
Someone wants you bad, so you stay put.
有人迫切地想抓到你 所以你得留下
We need to be ready for anything.
无论发生什么都要做好准备
OK, I wasn't ready for that.
好么 还真没准备遇到这货
Clint, Clint!
克林特 克林特
Clint, wake up.
克林特 醒醒
You're OK, tough guy?
你没事吧 肌肉男
Banner!
班纳
Easy
慢慢来
There was a guy with wings.And the red Hulk!
有个长翅膀的鸟人和红巨人
We ran into it at the helicarrier.
我们在天空母舰上碰到了那个家伙
What was that thing?
那是什么
Is there really another Hulk running around?
真的有另一个浩克四处乱跑吗
The better question is: How do we track it?
我们应该想想怎么追踪他
The Avengers ID card.
用复仇者身份证
Banner's got one. We can trace the signal.
班纳有一个 我们可以追踪信♥号♥♥
Man, if I am the one coming up with this stuff we're really in trouble.
还好这东西不是我造的 要不我们就惨了
Who are you? Who did this to you?
你是谁 谁把你变成这样的
Please, you have to let me help you. You're sick.
拜托 你得让我帮助你 你病了
I... I don't understand. What do you want?
我... 我不明白 你到底想要什么
Hulk.
绿巨人
What? Why?
啥 为什么
What are you doing?
还愣着干什么
Bring me Banner or you will be punished.
要么把班纳带回来 要么接受惩罚
No, Hulk is mine!
不 绿巨人是我的
Where were we? Right, Hulk!
刚才说到哪儿了 对了 绿巨人
Bruce, you may want to run like crazy now.
布鲁斯 你最好尽快逃走
Give me the Hulk!
把绿巨人给我
I... I can't... I was injected with...
我... 我不能... 我被注射了...
I don't care. I want the Hulk!
关我屁事 我要绿巨人
No. No! Stop it!
不 不 住手!
No!
不
You want me? Come and get me.
你想要我? 那就来吧!
Is that all? I waited for this moment!
你就这点本事? 我等这天已经很久了
All I wanted, is this moment! And now... now...
我要的就是这一刻 这一刻!
I'm the strongest!
我是最强大的
You've lost! You hear me?
你输了 听见了吗
You are nothing!
你什么都不是
You're wrong. I'm an Avenger!
你错了 我是一个复仇者
Avengers assemble!
复仇者集♥合♥
Have you had enough?
你玩够了没
Or do you prefer to lose to the Hulk and have your identity revealed?
还是说你希望输给绿巨人 暴露自己的身份?
At ease. He's gone.
淡定 他走了
And you're hurt.
你受伤了
Hawkeye! Wasp!
鹰眼 小黄蜂
Hulk, at the authority of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the US Army,
绿巨人 因为你攻击天空母舰
you are under arrest for the attack on the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier.
根据神盾局和美国♥军♥队的授权 你被捕了
Surrender!
投降
Hulk, no.
绿巨人 不要
I didn't attack the helicarrier. We both know it.
你我都知道我没有袭击过母舰
I know. I'll talk to Maria Hill, we'll prove your innocence.
我知道 我会跟玛利亚?希尔谈 我会证明你的清白的
But right now, fighting the Hulkbusters will only make you look guilty.
但是现在 跟浩克逮捕队硬来只会让你显得有罪
Turn to Banner. Go with them.
变成班纳 跟他们走吧
We'll sort it all out. Trust me.
我们会搞定这件事的 相信我
No! No! Don't let them take...
不 不 别让他们带...
The red Hulk is a success. Despite his earlier disobedience.
尽管开始有些不听话 但是红巨人还是很成功的
You've all done a great service for your country.
你们都为国家做出了卓越贡献
Wouldn't you agree, Doctor?
博士 你同意吗
I'd say so...
是的
Excellent.
非常好
The Hulk has been dealt with.
绿巨人已经解决掉
The Avengers...
复仇者
are now powerless.
现在是个软柿子
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表