剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
You can, the mansion is only a few steps away.
你可以的 复仇者大楼离这儿不远
We'll make it, together.
我们能赶到 只要齐心协力
You ain't going nowhere!
你们哪也别想去
At least not in one piece.
至少不能毫发无损的走
Go!
快走
Missed!
没射中
like i ever missed
哥从来不失手
Last arrow, guys.
没箭了 伙计们
End of line, losers!
故事结束了 失败者们
Backup arrives for a minute there I thought we were in ...
后援来了 刚才我还以为我们真的有
trouble
麻烦了
Odin's blood!
老天啊
What's that?
那是什么
Our doom!
我们的末日
jump!
跳
Tony!
托尼
Through here.
快进来
Hurry!
快点
Hiding is folly against the Destroyer
我们躲不过毁灭者的
Who's hiding?
谁在躲了
Give me your leg.
把腿抬起来
i know i'm not over there ...
我知道我不在那儿
but didn't i built someting like that?
但我好像造过一个那样的东西啊
Aye, you did craft armor with the dwarves of Asgard.
是的 你和阿斯加德的矮人一起打造了一套盔甲
but not that armor.
但不是那一个
The tale of the Destroyer begins with my father.
毁灭者的传说是从我父亲开始的
Ages ago, Great Odin commissioned the dwarves...
很久以前 奥丁委托矮人
to build the ultimate weapon
打造一件终极武器
the same craftsmen who forged mighty Mjolnir.
那位矮人工匠还锻造了雷神之锤
It is called the Destroyer.
这件武器被称为毁灭者
because that is his simple purpose.
因为这就是他的目的
the destruction of all, virtually unstoppable.
毁灭一切 无法阻止
For while the Destroyer is powered by a living soul...
除非毁灭者受到一个活着的灵魂支配
it is an empty shell with no one inside to harm.
否则它就是一个空壳 没有杀伤力
Where we three are mortals with no power
偏偏我们变成三个毫无力量的凡人时
The Destroyer is power itself.
毁灭者得到了力量
If there's one thing you should learn from us mortals...
如果我们凡人有一点值得你学习的
is that as long as we are alive...
那就是只要我们还活着
there's hope.
就不放弃希望
Would that i could believe that, Steve Rogers.
就算我相信这一点 史蒂夫罗杰斯
But in this body, hope seems but a pitiful shield.
在这副身体里 希望也只是个可怜的保护罩罢了
Bow before your better, Thor!
向更强大的人屈服吧 索尔
That voice.
这个声音
Hold that guy. - I'll slow him down.
拖住它 - 我来
We're trying to keep that thing occupied, Thor.
我们会尽量拖住那家伙的 索尔
Do whatever it takes but get to the mansion.
你无论如何要赶到复仇者大厦
The splint will hold, I know you can do it.
夹板可以撑到那个时候 我知道你能行的
You came for us so let's see what you're made of.
你既然来找我们 那就让我们看看你有什么本事吧
I did not come for you...
我不是来找你们的
but i will gladly take you as well.
不过我也很乐意顺便把你们解决了
Steve!
史蒂夫
By Odin, no!
老天啊 住手
Yeah yelling doesn't really work well with the hiding thing.
好吧 藏起来的人♥大♥喊大叫可真没啥帮助
How dare you use my father's weapon against me?
你竟敢用我父亲的武器来对付我
Does it hurt? helplessness
是不是很痛苦啊 无助的感觉
Your powers stripped from you brother!
你的力量已经被剥夺了 哥哥
Loki. - Yes, dear brother!
洛基 - 是的 亲爱的哥哥
It is me!
就是我
Enough!
够了
This game bores me.
这个游戏我玩腻了
Your debility almost diminishes the pleasure of tearing you apart.
你的弱小几乎让我打败你的乐趣消失殆尽
Almost.
几乎
My demise will not bring you what you want, Loki!
我的灭亡并不能带给你你想要的 洛基
Killing you will only be the beginning of your humiliation.
杀掉你只是羞辱你的第一步
Know that next falls Midgard and then...
下一步就是征服中庭
I'll take the Enchantresses gift and conquer Asgard with it.
然后我将用女巫给我的能力征服阿斯加德
Enchantress?
女巫
It was her spell that stripped you of your powers!
正是她的咒语消除了你的力量
But this victory shall be all mine!
但这场胜利只属于我的
Nay!I will not stand here and let you defy the powers of Asgard!
不 我绝不会眼看着你公然挑衅阿斯加德的权威
You? you can barely stand at all!
就凭你 你连站都站不起来
Not sure how you did that don't really care.
不知道你怎么做到的 也不在乎了
Cars, motorcycles, repulsor rays, hardwire is hardwire.
汽车 摩托车 激光脉冲 原理就那么回事
No!
不
Avengers assemble!
复仇者集♥合♥
Thor, get out of there!
索尔 快离开那儿
You are like rats before me!
你们在我面前像蝼蚁一样渺小
You will die for this! - Tony!
你将为此送命 - 托尼
these men...
这些人
they would make the ultimate sacrifice to stop you!
愿意牺牲一切来阻止你
Their power lies not in their abilities...
他们的力量不是来自于他们的超能力
but in their hearts.
而是源于心中
If i am to fall as a mortal, i will do so with honor!
如果我将以一个凡人的形体倒下 我愿意光荣地死去
amongst fellow men of honor!
与我优秀的同伴们一起
Fine with me.
我没意见
can't you see that?
你还不明白吗
so long as there is life there is always hope!
只要还活着就总有希望
Mjolnir!
雷神之锤
No!
不
For Midgard!
为中庭而战
What treachery is this ?
这是什么情况
Brain reboot.
大脑重启
It's a good thing. Now for some payback.
感觉好极了 现在该你还债了
Let's make this short and sweet.
我们速战速决吧
Aye!
好
Powers or not you still pay before me
不管有没有力量 你依然付出了代价
if it's power he wants, i say power he gets.
他想要力量是吧 那就给他点力量
Lead the way.
指点一下
My scans show that his armor is powered by simple elemental forces.
我的扫描器显示这副盔甲由简单的能量源支持
like electicity.
比如电力
Cap, wedge your shield under the third rail
队长 把你的盾卡到第三轨下面
I need him just a bit closer.
他得再靠近一点
No!
不
Juice it,Thunder god.
给他充充电吧 雷神
This is not over, i'll be back!
这次没完 我会回来的
But next time, i will show no mercy.
但下次 我绝不会心慈手软
I don't know what you guys would do without me.
真不知道没了我你们可怎么办
He's all yours.
他是你的了
Enchantress, Amora, do not leave me here.
女巫 阿莫拉 别把我留在这
I hope you savoured your freedom.
我希望你享受了自♥由♥的滋味
You may never taste it again.
你可能再也尝不到了
Loki has failed, my master
洛基失败了 主人
You were right, he is not trustworthy.
你说的没错 他完全靠不住
But the seeds of destruction...
但是毁灭的种子
have been planted, great Surtur.
已经深深埋下了 伟大的苏尔特尔
Ragnarok approaches.
诸神的黄昏即将降临
Soon, mortal and asgardian alike...
很快 凡人和神域人将同样
shall succumb to the flame.
屈从于火焰
Empty suit or not, that thing still creeps me out.
不管装甲是不是空的 这玩意还是让我毛骨悚然
It's the enchantment.
是它被施咒过的缘故
No amount of science can account for what that does to the hairs on the back of your neck
科学可不是你脖子汗毛直竖的原因
But I custom-engineered the vault
不过我特制设计了这个保险柜
It will hold the Destroyer.
它能关好毁灭者
Forever.
永远
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表