剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
好吧 我也许是进入什么平行宇宙了
Who are you?
你是谁
I am War Machine. My name is James Rhodes. I work with Tony.
我是战斗机器 我叫詹姆斯罗德斯 和托尼一起工作
Well, where the heck is he? Where're the Avengers?
真见鬼那他到哪里去了 复仇者呢
I don't know. I can't reach Tony.
我不知道 我联♥系♥不上他
Where's your team? Where're the Fantastic Four?
你的队伍呢 神奇四侠到哪儿去了
Some kind of diplomatic mission in another dimension.
到其他维度去处理外交事务去了
I stayed home to watch the game, which I'm missing now thanks to all this!
我留在家里看比赛 现在比赛也看不成了 谢天谢地
Any way you could find out the score with that suit of yours?
用你那身装备能收听比赛的分数么
Okay, think. You can figure this out.
行 想想 你能想明白的
Dinosaurs are extinct. Ergo, these aren't dinosaurs.
恐龙已经灭绝了 这些不是恐龙
Maybe they're ghost dinosaurs. No that's dumb.
也许它们是恐龙的鬼魂 不 那太蠢了
Maybe they're time traveling--
也许它们是穿越时空过来的
Now, boy! Heel! Heel!
停下 孩子 乖 乖
Hey, ugly!
嘿 丑家伙
You wanna take a bite out of someone, try me.
你想咬什么东西吗 来我这试试
Wait!
等等
Was that really necessary?
这样真的有必要吗
You just wiped out the dinosaurs.
你刚灭绝了恐龙
Again.
又一次
You're welcome.
不客气
Any idea what's going on here?
知道发生什事了吗
And where are the Avengers?
复仇者又跑到哪里去了
Hello, Spider-man.
你好 蜘蛛侠
This is an emergency message from the Avengers.
这是来自复仇者的紧急信息
If you're seeing this that means we're dead.
如果你看见这条信息说明我们已经死亡了
But the world will always need heroes. So I've put together a fail safe program.
但这个世界仍然需要英雄 因此我准备了一项防护措施
If anything ever happened to us.
以防任何不测
That doesn't sound good.
这听上去可不太好
You're up. We need your help.
该你们上了 我们需要你们的帮助
Each of you has proven yourself as a hero.
你们每一个人都证明了你们是一个英雄
As someone who has what it takes to be an Avenger.
都有成为复仇者的潜质
Is this for real? Iron Man is asking us. Us, to be...
真的吗 钢铁侠在邀请我们 邀请我们成为
Avengers mansion, the Quinjets, everything. It's all yours now.
复仇者大厦 昆式喷射机 所有的一切现在都是你们的了
The world is depending on you. So go save it.
世界就靠你们了 快去拯救世界吧
I'm pretty sure he was talking to you, bub.
我非常确定他是在对你说话 小子
Well, what am I supposed to do?
好吧 我该做些什么呢
I've no idea what's going on.
我根本不知道这是怎么回事
Hello, Spider-man.
你好 蜘蛛侠
I have additional information for you.
我还有条信息要告诉你
Should we have name tags?
我们需要个名牌什么的吗
Well, I'm Spider-man and
好吧 我是蜘蛛侠
this is my trusty sidekick, Wolverine.
这是我可靠的助手 金刚狼
Don't push it, webhead.
别逼我 蛛网脑袋
Anyone happen to know why time is coming apart at the seams?
有人知道为什么时间线看上去崩溃了吗
We fought cavemen on the way here.
来这儿的路上我们还对战了穴居人
Well, the weird british computer in my head is saying that some...
唔 我脑子里那个奇怪的英国腔电脑告诉我说
guy named Kang the Conqueror is pulling a citadel here from the 40th century.
有个叫征服者康的正从四十世纪往这里转移他的大本营
And it's breaking time. That we should stop him.
这破坏了时间线 我们必须阻止他
Does that make any sense to anyone?
有人听懂了吗
No.
没
But if Stark is counting on the six of us to save the world...
但如果斯塔克要靠我们六个来拯救世界的话
then we are all in some serious trouble.
这意味着我们都有大♥麻♥烦了
Uh, okay, thanks for that.
好吧 多谢提醒
I guess... Avengers assemble?
那就 复仇者集结?
That could have been better.
你这句话可以说得更有气势的
Time phase in progress.
时间相位正在进行中
Citadel transference at 82%.
时空转移 进程百分之八十二
Hey, Kang!
嘿 康
If you're really from the future,
如果你真是从未来来的话
how many times am I about to punch you?
你知道我马上会揍你多少下吗
Step away from the machine, now! Before we make you!
现在离开那部机器 不然我们就动手了
Amusing.
有意思
You think yourselves the new Avengers?
你们以为自己是新一代复仇者
Let me reveal to you what history tells of your little team here.
让我告诉你在历史中你们这个小队是什么样的
Nothing!
你们什么也不是
Enough yappin'. Let's do this!
够了 动手吧
No wait, we have to--
不等等 我们得先
What? Are you kidding? He's one guy.
什么 你开玩笑吧
What's he gonna-- do!
他就一个人 他能干什么
Sorry, Thing. Kang! Where is he?
抱歉 石头人 康 他在哪
Sorry, that was my fault.
抱歉 我失手了
Gonna... tear... you... apart!
我要 把你 撕碎
What was that? He ripped through us like we were nothing!
这是怎么回事 他不费吹灰之力就打倒我们了
Spider-man and Wolverine. They're still down there.
蜘蛛侠和金刚狼 他们还在下面
Coming through!
来了
Get off me! I had him, and you--
离我远点 我本来能搞定他的 是你
You had him? Wow! Okay, maybe it's some weird mutant thing, but...
你搞得定 哇 好吧 也许那是什么奇怪的变异品种
taking a laser to the face is a new way to win a fight to me!
但是被镭射光打脸在我看来可不是你在战斗的表现
Guys, guys! Look!
伙计们 伙计们 看
What's happening?
发生什么了
It's being replaced.
大厦被替换了
Kang is bringing his future here.
康正把他的未来移到这儿
He's got weapons, robots, ships. And he's bringing it all here.
他有武器 机器人 和船只 现在他把一切都挪到这里来了
He's gonna take over the world.
他要占领全世界了
Is that even possible?
这可能吗
Uh, the FF have seen weirder stuff.
神奇四侠见识过更奇怪的事呢
So how are we supposed to stop this? Take down Kang?
我们该做些什么阻止这一切 打倒康吗
Here's the news. He just took us all down without breaking a sweat.
好吧事实是 他动动手指头就把我们都打倒了
This is on us. Kang's not invincible.
现在要靠我们了 康不是无敌的
The Avengers have taken him down before and you wanna know how?
复仇者以前就打败过他 你们知道为什么吗
They did it as the team. They didn't trip all over each other.
他们是团队协作的 他们不会互相使绊子
They worked together and they took him down.
他们共同努力 才击败了他
And that's what we are gonna do.
这就是我们应该做的
Now we have to shut down Kang's machine.
现在我们必须关闭康的机器
I have an idea. I just need time.
我有个主意 但我需要时间
And I'm gonna need you guys to get Kang out of there.
所以我需要你们几个把康给引出来
I can do that.
我能做到
Citadel transference at 93%.
城♥堡♥转移 进度百分之九十三
Enough!
够了
You wish to be Avengers? Then share their fate!
你想当复仇者吗 那就和他们一起死吧
Hey, Rocky. How's your throwing arm?
嘿 石人 你的投掷技怎么样
Got a fast ball in ya?
来个保龄快打吧
Oh yeah.
噢 好主意
It's clobbering time!
开打吧
Citadel transference at 96%.
城♥堡♥转移 进度百分之九十六
JARVIS buddy, you there?
贾维斯 伙计 你还在吗
Indeed, Spider-man.
我在 蜘蛛侠
I'm broadcasting on the same frequency that...
我现在播报的频率保持一致
allows you to sense your spider tracers.
确保不干扰你的蜘蛛感应器
What? Iron Man knows about-- You know what? That can wait!
什么 钢铁侠知道我的 好吧 现在先不管这个
Any idea on how to shut this thing down?
知道怎么关闭这个吗
No.
不
What kind of supercomputer butler thing are you?
你算什么超级电脑官家
Kang's technology is from the 40th century and operates in a way I cannot comprehend.
康的技术来自四十世纪 它的运作原理我读不懂
It appears to be controlled by Kang via thought.
这似乎是由康本人的思想控制的
Or possibly some intuition Iron Man was unaware of.
也可能是某种钢铁侠所不知道的精神力量
Well, what if I just start tearing it apart?
好吧 如果我♥干♥脆拆了它呢
Or-- No, no, no, wait! These look like power cells.
不不不 等等 这些看起来像是电池
What if I just pull those out?
如果我拔掉电源呢
It could shut it down. Or, more likely, it could explode.
机器可能会停止运作 或者 更有可能会爆♥炸♥
You really stink, you know that?
你真坏 你知道吗
All right, everyone's counting on me. I have to--
好了 现在大家都靠我了 我必须要
Intuition! My spider sense!
靠直觉 我的蜘蛛感应
If I'm doing something that will blow it up, my spider sense will tell me.
如果我做出点什么会搞砸的事 我的蜘蛛感应会告诉我的
Okay Spidey, no big deal. You can do this.
好的小蜘蛛 没什么难的 你能做到
You can do-- Oh!
你能
Okay, not that one.
不是这个
Warning. Power down initiated.
警告 能量开始下降
Time shifts detected. Do you wish to intervene?
侦测到时间转移 您想要进行干涉吗
I prefer the term "meddle".
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表