剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
I am detecting an unknown energy throughout the city.
我在侦查一种不知名力量 它遍及这个城市
Possibly the world. You are being affected as well.
也可能是整个世界 你也被影响了
What is it?
那是什么
Analyzing.
正在分♥析♥
Match found.
匹配完成
The energy has the same effect on human biology...
这个能量同样会影响人类的生物
As the power of Zebediah Killgrave.
这是来自泽别迪亚 基尔格瑞屋的能量
AKA: The Purple Man.
他又叫做 紫人
Purple Man. That name... it sounds...
紫人 这名字 好像
Oh, no!
噢不
The same day Tony was fixing you, Vision...
托尼在维修你的那天 幻象
an Avengers alert came in.
有一起复仇者警报
It was Purple Man.
就是紫人
The Purple Man was apprehended...
紫人已经被捕了
with Mr. Stark's usual flair.
凭借斯塔克先生的智慧
He was handed over to SHIELD.
他已被移交给神盾局
I think we can safely assume that didn't last.
我想很明显那并没有持续很久
What happened next?
接下来发生了什么
Six hours later...
六小时后
Pepper Potts ordered all audio-video recording...
小辣椒波兹 命令关闭斯塔克大厦的
in Stark Tower shut down.
所有音频视频记录
She said that Mr. Stark had a guest.
她说斯塔克有一位访客
Within a small radius surrounding...
在较小的半径范围内
the Purple Man can control the wills of other human beings.
紫人可以控制人类的意志
They will do anything and everything the Purple Man says without question.
他们将毫不抵抗地做紫人命令的任何事
And the first thing he made Tony do...
而他首先让托尼做的就是
was build a satellite that would transmit his power...
建造一个卫星将他的能量
over the entire world.
传送至全世界
There is our problem.
那就是我们的麻烦所在
What do you mean they got away?
你说他们逃走了是怎么回事
Find them! Hunt them down and destroy them!
找到他们 击沉和摧毁他们
You're trying to resist me, aren't you?
你在试图反抗我 是吗
No one can resist me at this range.
在这个范围内没有人可以抵抗我
Satellite or not.
不管有没有卫星
Look at you. The noble hero.
看看你 高尚的英雄
Don't pretend like all of this wasn't your idea in the first place!
不要装得好像这一切最初不是你的想法
Everything I've made you do in the last few weeks...
在这几周我让你做的事
it all came from you.
都是你的主意
I just gave you the push you needed.
我只是如你所愿的推了你一把
For so long I've been able to take anything I wanted.
我想要的从来就没有得不到的
But it wasn't enough.
但那还不够
I should have been able to rule the world with my power!
我理应借助我的力量来统治这个世界
And through you, Stark...
通过你 斯塔克
that's exactly what I am doing!
这就是我正在做的
You could've had it all. Anytime you wanted.
你可以做到 在任何时候
Everybody listens to Tony Stark.
人人都听命于托尼斯塔克
Everybody loves Iron Man.
人人都爱钢铁侠
You shouldn't have mocked me.
你当初不应该嘲笑我
You thought it would be funny that day in the restaurant, didn't you?
你觉得那天在饭店发生的一切很有趣是么
To make fun of me!
取笑我
To make me look stupid!
让我出丑
Do you feel smart now?
现在你觉得自己很聪明吗
We've got a visual on Captain America and the Vision.
我们找到了美国队长和幻象
What are your orders?
您的命令是什么
Eliminate Captain America and the Vision.
除掉美国队长和幻象
Now.
马上
Take... them... down.
拿下他们
We need to fight this on two fronts.
我们需要发起双面夹击
Vision!
幻象
That was a freebie, old man.
这只是开胃菜而已 老男人
I just wanted to make sure you knew it was me taking you down.
我只是想让你看看清楚是谁拿下你的
Sorry, robot, you break the law I break you.
抱歉 机器人 你犯了法我得毁了你
Each statement you just made is incorrect.
你的说法可不对
I am not a robot.
我不是机器人
And you cannot break what you cannot touch.
还有你无法摧毁你根本触碰不到的人
For your own sake, please, stop.
为了你好 收手吧
Thanks for the concern!
不劳你费心
My apologies.
我道歉
But your file indicates that my laser...
但你的档案显示 我的激光
will not permanently harm you.
不会对你造成长♥期♥的伤害
Bye bye.
再见
Hawkeye! Clint! You can fight this!
鹰眼克林特 你可以战胜这一切的
It's over, Cap. You lose!
结束了队长 你输了
You're being used, Hawkeye! By the Purple Man!
你被利用了 鹰眼 紫人控制了你
You think I'm gonna listen to you?
你觉得我会听你的吗
Stark said you were a traitor.
斯塔克说你是叛徒
So I'm taking you down.
所以我要击沉你
You've never listened to anyone.
你从不听从于任何人
Not me and sure as heck not Iron Man!
不是我 当然也不会是钢铁侠
And now you're just gonna blindly follow orders?
现在你要盲目地服从吗
You've never done that in your life.
你从不会这么做
And now you're gonna get yourself killed because Tony Stark told you to?
现在钢铁侠叫你去死你就要死吗
No one tells Hawkeye what to do!
没有人可以指挥鹰眼
Come on, Clint!
加油啊克林特
Cap? Hawkeye?
队长 鹰眼
No. No!
不 不
You OK, soldier?
你还好吗 战士
No, not until I have Purple Man's head on my wall.
不 我要把紫人的头挂墙上来解气
Even if we have to go through Stark to do it.
即使我们得先打过斯塔克
Cap, what are we gonna do?
队长我们要怎么做
The Purple Man, he's taken the whole world.
紫人 他控制了这个世界
We take it back.
我们得夺回它
I need you, Hawkeye and Vision to find a Quinjet.
我需要你 鹰眼和幻象去找架昆式喷射机
There's a satellite up in space that needs to be taken down.
我需要你们去击落太空里的那颗卫星
And what of you, Captain?
你要做什么队长
I'm gonna save Tony.
我要去救托尼
That was of minimal difficulty.
那一点也不难
Did you just say this was easy?
你刚才是不是说这很简单
You never say it was easy.
不要说这很简单
Ever!
绝对不要
Why?
为什么
Your end has come, betrayers!
我来终结你们 叛徒们
That's why.
这就是为什么
Hey, Cap, I've been waiting for you.
嘿队长 我等你很久了
Iron Man, Tony, you can fight this.
钢铁侠 托尼 你可以战胜这些的
You're being controlled by the Purple Man.
你是被紫人控制了
Run!
快跑
I'm impressed, Captain.
干得不错啊 队长
You must have quite the will power to keep resisting me like this.
能抵抗我的控制你一定拥有很强烈的意志
But what do you think you're going to do?
不过你以为你能做些什么
Even if you get out of here alive...
即使你活着离开这里
I control the whole world.
我可是控制着全世界啊
This is bad. What are we supposed to do?
情况不妙 我们要怎么做
We stick with the plan.
按计划行事
Vision, keep him busy as long as you can.
幻象 尽可能地拖住他
Keep him right here.
把他拖在这里
Forgive me, Asgardian.
原谅我 神域人
Vision's not gonna last long against blondie out there.
幻象在外面撑不了多久的
Vision, degage ! Now!
幻象 跟上 现在
I can't, I can't.
我不能 我不能
Warning, sensors indicate multiple Iron Men are guarding the satellite.
警报 传感器显示多名钢铁人在守卫卫星
That's bad.
这可不太好
Warning. Long range sensors indicate that Thor is in pursuit.
警报 长距离传感器显示索尔紧跟着我们
That's worse.
这下更糟了
JARVIS, where's Thor? How close is he?
贾维斯 索尔在哪里 离这里有多近
I will deal with Thor.
我来解决索尔
What? Vision, wait.
什么 幻象 等一下
Increasing density.
增加密度
Current weight, 500 tons.
当前重量 500吨♥
Now, this is entertainment.
现在这样真有趣
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表