剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
为什么是我们
I mean, why would Hank Pym come to us?
我是说 为什么汉克·皮姆会来找我们
Why not go to his own team?
他干嘛不去找他们自己那伙人
He's an Avenger. I don't get it.
他是复仇者联盟的一员啊 真想不通
I do. Man's got pride.
我懂 他放不下面子
Some dude stole his super-powers,
有人偷了他的超能力
started robbing banks with them.
开始用那能力抢银行
He probably didn't want to have to tell his Avengers buddies
他大概不会想对他那些复仇者兄弟说
how bad he messed up.
自己完全搞砸了
That's a good point.
有道理
I wouldn't want to tell Captain America that.
换成我 我也不想告诉美国队长这样的事儿
But without his gear,
但是没有这些装备
he needs some muscle to take this guy down.
他需要打手来帮他干掉那家伙
What are you thinking?
你有头绪了么
This bank... it's a front.
这银行... 只是个幌子
I remember some punks telling me it's run by HYDRA.
我记得有个混混跟我说 它是九头蛇开的
This guy's not too bright if he's ripping them off.
敢在九头蛇的地盘犯事儿 这小偷可够傻的
Pym said that whoever this is, they didn't even get the money.
皮姆说 不管是谁干的 那人都拿不到钱
He said it got sucked into something called the microverse.
他说那些钱被吸入"微型宇宙"中了
That sounds messed up. - Luke.
听上去乱七八糟的 -卢克
What are you so happy about?
你美什么呢
We're working with the Avengers... Power Man and Iron Fist?
我们在帮复仇者联盟做事...神力侠和铁拳
Working with the Avengers. Kind of exciting.
和复仇者联盟合作 激动人心啊
Man, knock that off.
哥们儿 别想那个了
And I told you never to call me Power Man, Danny.
而且 丹尼 我说过了别管我叫神力侠
If this guy botched the job, he'll try it again.
如果那家伙这次没成功 他一定会再来的
And if he's ripping off crooked banks, maybe he'll rob another.
如果他抢了这座银行 说不定也会抢其他的
Time to shake down some informants.
是时候和线人谈谈了
Okay, fine. Your informant was right.
好吧 你的线人是对的
You still didn't have to bend him like that.
但是你也不需要这么暴♥力♥吧
Check it out.
瞧瞧谁来了
Looks like we've got some more super-heroes here.
看来又来了两个超级英雄
Do we look like super-heroes to you?
老子看着像超级英雄吗
You mess with us, you're not going to jail.
跟老子斗 你进的可不是监狱
You're going to the hospital.
而是医院
It's called unbreakable skin, fool.
这就叫刀枪不入 二货
Tough guys.
有胸无脑的家伙
They were on the lookout for more super-heroes.
他们好像在等超级英雄现身一样
Maybe they ran into "Ant-Man."
也许他们撞见过蚁人
You should be using that magic fist of yours to crack heads,
你应该用你那有魔力的拳头打爆他们的头
not to focus your Feng Shuei.
不是在那研究风水
Focusing my chi.
我是在运气
Maybe if you were open to focusing your own energy,
如果你也能集中精神来运转你的能量
you wouldn't be so angry all the time.
你的脾气就不会那么暴躁了
It's not healthy, Luke.
卢克 那对健康无益
Luke.
卢克
Sweet Christmas.
我了个却
Uh, sorry. Wrong turn.
嗯 抱歉 走错路了
This is crazy. I can't even see him now!
这太疯狂了 我都看不到他
He's there! He's heading your way!
他在那里 朝你的方向去了
Got him.
抓住了
That was easy.
小菜一碟
I don't want to fight you!
我不想和你们打
Too bad.
那就挨打吧
He came back for the money!
他回来找钱的
And he's gone.
然后他跑了
All right, for real, we're never telling anyone about that, ever.
好了 说真的 这丢人事儿可别说出去
Agreed.
同意
He caught me off guard. I'm just saying.
他趁我不备偷袭了 只能这么说
Sure he did, Luke.
就是这么回事 卢克
Cage.
我是凯奇
It's Hank. I finished the Pym Particle detector.
是我 汉克 我的皮姆粒子探测器完工了
We can track the thief now, wherever he goes.
不管那贼现在在哪儿 我们都能找到他
That's just great.
太棒了
I'm going to give you one chance to end this peacefully,
我会给你个机会 和平解决问题
I suggest to...
我建议...
Scott?
斯科特?
You know this guy?
你认识他?
Scott Lang.
斯科特·朗
He's the maintenance man for my lab at Greyburn.
他是我在格雷伯实验室的维修员
Dr. Pym.
皮姆博士
Why?
为什么
Why have you done this?
为什么这么做
People could have been hurt by my work!
大家可能因为我的发明受伤!
I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt anyone, I...
很抱歉 我不想伤人 我...
Hello? I've got it. I've got the money.
喂 我拿到了 我拿到钱了
Please, don't hurt...
求你 别伤害...
Mister Lang? Scott? What's going on here?
朗先生 斯科特 到底发生了什么
You wouldn't know this,
你不知道
but I used to be an electrical engineer,
我曾经是个电子工程师
a pretty good one, but then my daughter got sick.
干得还不错 但我女儿突然得病了
She had a rare disease, and there was a doctor.
得了一种罕见的病 需要看医生
She needed money to finish the cure,
需要大笔的钱完成治疗
a lot of money.
很多钱
I got involved with some bad people,
为了借钱我被坏人缠上了
people who thought that I could put
他们觉得我能用我的工程知识
my engineering skills to use opening bank vaults.
帮他们打开银行的金库
Turns out they were right.
事实证明他们是对的
And you gave it all up to mop floors?
你就真的那么干了 和他们分赃了?
Not exactly. I got caught.
不完全是 我被抓了
But I did my time, and Cassie got better.
但是我服了刑 凯西的病也有所好转
But when I got out,
可出狱后我却发现
there weren't a lot of engineering jobs for ex-cons,
有前科的人根本找不到工程师这种工作
so I took the janitor position at the college.
所以我在大学当了个看门人
I didn't care. All that mattered was that Cassie was alive.
我不在乎这些 只要凯西好好活着就行了
But then my old partner from the bank jobs found me. Cross.
但我的老同伙找上门来 他是克洛斯
I never told him that I used all the money for Cassie's treatments.
我从来没跟他说过 我所有的钱都拿来给凯西看病了
He thought I hid it away before I got caught.
他以为我在被抓之前把钱藏起来了
He thought I still had it, and he wanted his cut.
他觉得我还有钱 他想要他的那份
If I didn't give him what he wanted,
他说 如果我不给他钱
he said he'd... he'd...
他说他就...他就...
I didn't have time to research and pull off a bank job,
我没有时间再故技重施了
but I knew who you were, Dr. Pym.
但是我知道你的真实身份 皮姆博士
The work you did in that lab, it was amazing.
你在实验室的那些研究令人震撼
And I knew I could use your equipment to get what I needed fast.
我知道你的设备能让我尽快拿到我要的东西
Why didn't you come to me? I could have helped.
为什么不直接来找我 我可以帮你的
Forget that.
那有毛用
You should have just gone and taken these chumps out.
你应该直接去把那堆蠢货撂倒
Go all "Ant-Man" on them and save your daughter.
变成蚁人解决他们 然后把你女儿救回来
Are you crazy? I'm no super-hero.
你疯了吗 我又不是超级英雄
I'd just be putting Cassie in more danger.
那样只会让凯西的处境更加危险
No police, no heroes.
不能有警♥察♥ 不能有英雄
This is my daughter's life we're talking about.
这涉及到我女儿的生命啊
We can help you, Scott.
斯科特 我们能帮你
No. No one can help me.
不 没人能帮我
No!
不
Danny, you got him?
丹尼 你看得到他吗
I'm guessing he went out the window.
我猜他从窗户跑了
It won't be long now.
不会等太久了
I've known your dad a long time, little Cassie.
小凯西 我和你♥爸♥爸是老相识了
Cross.
克洛斯
See? I told you. Scott Lang is nothing if not reliable.
你看 我说的吧 斯科特·朗最可靠了
I've got the money, Cross. Let her go. Please.
我拿钱来了 克洛斯 放了她 求求你
Lang? What are you?
朗 你是谁
Is this a joke? Are you Ant-Man?
开玩笑的么 你是蚁人?
Cross. William. Please.
克洛斯 威廉 求求你
Ant-Man? You should have told me.
蚁人? 你早该和我说的
Can you imagine what we could have been doing all this time?
你能想象一直以来我们有能力干些什么吗
There's no vault we couldn't get into, no secret we couldn't steal.
没有我们打不开的金库 窃取不了的秘密
Scotty, my boy, we're going to be very rich men.
小斯啊 孩子 我们会富得流油的
No. You got the money.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表