剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers
《复仇者联盟》前情提要...
I'm leaving. - You're leaving what?
我要走了 - 你要离开什么
You're leaving Avengers? You're leaving me?
你要离开复仇者 离开我么
Surrender your planet to the Kree Empire,
让你的星球臣服于克里帝国
and you may live.
你也许还能保命
Whoa, whoa, who are you again?
哇 哇 你又是谁
They're hostiles. Let's take 'em down.
他们是敌人 把他们消灭掉
It's a Kree ship.
是艘克里的飞船
Major, it's time to see what those powers of yours can do.
少校 现在是时候看看你的超能力能干些什么了
My name is Ms. Marvel, and I'm here to welcome you to Earth.
我的名字是惊奇女士 我是来欢迎你们来拜访地球的
Now go home.
现在回家吧
Help me. Please, someone.
谁来帮帮我 拜托了
They're coming. They're coming for me.
他们要来了 他们要来抓我了
Who's coming for you?
谁要抓你
And there came a day unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united
地球上最强的英雄们
against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers:
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible, armored Iron Man,
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of Thunder,
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is,
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assemble, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"迈克尔·科瓦克"
Aren't you supposed to be watching out for super-villains?
你不是应该戒备着超级恶棍么
Isn't that what monitor duty is?
那不正是监控的职责么
Ahh, I told Jarvis to let me know if anything blows up.
啊 我跟贾维斯说了如果有任何动静就通知我
I just can't believe that Hank and I are falling apart.
我简直不敢相信汉克和我分开了
I mean, I'm me.
我的意思是 是我啊
How can this be happening?
为什么会发生这种事
Because you're so completely different?
因为你与众不同?
What, did something new happen?
怎么 最近又发生了什么事么
He's just so... so frustrating!
他只是...太令人沮丧了!
But I was really mean to him last time we talked,
但最后一次谈话时我对他态度确实也不好
which I feel kind of bad about.
这让我多少有点后悔
I know. But Jan,
我明白 但是珍
if Hank really cared, he wouldn't have left.
如果汉克真的在乎 他是不会离开的
I've got to run, someone's at the door.
我得去一下 有人在敲门
Hopefully someone that's better at cheering me up than you are.
希望是个比你更能安慰我的人
Is this a drop-off?
他就是你们要移交的人?
Because he doesn't exactly look like a super-villain.
因为他完全不像一个超级恶棍
We found him in a crater in Central Park, talking crazy.
我们在中♥央♥公园的陨石坑里发现了他 满口胡话
Thinks he's been abducted by aliens or something.
认为他被外星人或什么东西绑♥架♥了
Have you contacted S.W.O.R.D.?
你联♥系♥过天剑了么
What's that?
那是什么
Corrina? Corrina, we're not safe here.
科琳娜? 科琳娜我们在这儿不安全
I, um... Uh...
我 呃...啊...
They keep coming after me, you can't be here! I... I can't...
他们会来抓我的 你们不能呆在这里 我...我不能...
Uh, sir? My name is Janet.
呃 先生 我的名字是珍妮特
Are you okay? - Please, you have to protect me.
你还好么 - 求你了 你一定要保护我
The Avengers will take it from here.
复仇者会处理的
Do you have a name? - Michael Korvac.
你有名字么 - 迈克尔 科瓦克
I called a friend of mine, Jane,
我叫了我的一个朋友
she's going to come make sure you're okay.
叫简 她只是来确保你没有其他方面的问题的
So. What, uh... what happened?
那么 嗯... 发生了什么
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
They took me... They took me into their ship.
他们把我...他们把我带到了他们的飞船里
Corrina.
科琳娜
Michael! Stop it, you're going to hurt yourself!
迈克尔 停下来 你在伤害你自己
Michael! - Get away!
迈克尔 - 滚开
Sorry!
对不起
No, stop. Stay away.
不 住手 离我远点儿
I'm pretty sure I've seen this movie before.
我很确定我以前看过这样的电影
What'd you hit me for?
干嘛打我
You're the one who zapped him into unconsciousness.
你才是把他弄晕的人好吧
And I'm supposed to buy that this guy got abducted
我该相信这个男的确实
by aliens and experimented on? Come on.
被外星人绑♥架♥去做实验了? 得了吧
You didn't see the look in his eyes. He's scared.
你没看到他的眼神 他很恐惧
He's been going in and out of consciousness.
他时而清醒时而昏迷
Jane and I have been able to piece a lot of it together.
我和简用他的记忆碎片拼凑出他身上发生的大概故事
He escaped from the alien ship, but more aliens are chasing him.
他逃出了飞船 但有很多的外星人在追他
We think Michael's trying to get back to Corrina.
我们认为迈克尔试图想回到科琳娜身边
She could be his girlfriend, or his wife.
她可能是他的女友或老婆
Who knows how long he's been gone?
谁知道他被关了多久么
Obviously Earth is of interest to several alien races,
显然 好多外星人都对地球很感兴趣
but Mister Korvac's tale has problems.
但是科瓦克先生的故事漏洞百出
How could a normal man escape from an advanced alien race,
一个普通人怎么能够逃脱有着先进科技的外星人的追捕
much less return to Earth?
更别说返回地球了
Well, when he wakes up, we'll ask him.
好吧 等他醒了我们问个明白
When he wakes up, he's going to flip out.
当他醒来的时候 得抓狂的
You realize you put Mr. Abductee here in a med lab
你有没有意识到你可是把俘虏先生关在了一个医学实验室里
and strapped him to a table to get examined.
还把他绑在床上做检查
Good thinking. - Oh. Good point.
说的好 - 喔 你说的对
Well, crazy or not, there's a crater in Central Park.
好吧 不管他疯没疯 中♥央♥公园里的坑可是真的
He didn't make that up.
他不可能伪造出来
Hawkeye, Panther, go check it out.
鹰眼 黑豹 去那看看
I'll stay here with Jane and... - I'm going to find Corrina.
我和珍呆在这里... - 我要去找科琳娜.
Uh, not exactly what I was going to say.
呃 这并不是我打算的安排
She's probably been looking for him this whole time.
这段时间她也许一直在找他
We can use some facial recognition thing-ama-jig
我们可以用些面部识别的程序
and see if anyone put out a missing persons alert on him.
看看有没有人把他上报成失踪人口
Because it's probably her.
因为可能就是她上报的
Okay, then.
那好吧
Hello.
你好
Excuse me. Are you Corrina?
请问 你是科琳娜么
I... I, uh, yes.
我...我 呃 是的
I'm Corrina. H... How...
我是科琳娜 怎..怎么...
We found Michael Korvac.
我们找到了迈克尔·科瓦克
I still don't buy it.
我还是不信
Maybe the guy did get taken by little green men.
也许这家伙的确被小绿人抓走
Or blue.
或者小蓝人
Stop it. What I'm saying is, there's something off about this guy.
行了 我是说 这个家伙肯定有哪里不对
Perhaps after weeks or even months
说不定在经历了几周或者几个月
of experimentation by alien creatures,
的外星人实验后
anyone would be "off."
任何人都会变的哪里不对
Now you're just being difficult to mess with me.
你现在这是完全要跟我做对
You are right.
这倒是
Korvac.
科瓦克
He seems okay, physically.
他身体看起来还好
The scars on his back are rough, though there's no internal damage.
尽管他背上的伤痕很恐怖 但并没有内伤
He's malnourished and dehydrated, but here's where it gets strange.
他营养不良而且脱水 但奇怪的是
He's emitting some kind of energy, something I've never seen before.
他散发出某种能量 我从未见过的能量
Ha, sorry. I guess this is a bit over your head.
哈 对不起 我猜你也听不懂
It's a form of cosmic radiation.
这是一种宇宙辐射
What? It's not... Oh.
什么 这不是...喔
There was residual cosmic radiation at the sight.
坑的附近留有一些宇宙辐射
Uh, yeah. We found the same kind of thing on Korvac.
嗯 是的 我们在科瓦克身上发现了同种物质
I've already contacted Ms. Marvel, she's the SWORD liaison.
我已经联络了惊奇女士 她是天剑的联♥系♥人
They're supposed to be in charge of all this alien stuff.
他们应该对这些外来生物负责
Where's Cap?
队长呢
I don't know. He requested some time off.
我不知道 他请假了
Went to look up old World War II buddies or something.
去看看二战队友什么的应该
Guys, I'm five minutes out.
同志们 五分钟以后到
Meet me in the foyer, and bring Michael.
大厅见 带上迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔?
Corrina, I...
科琳娜 我...
I did it. I got back to you.
我做到了 我回来你身边了
Michael. You've been gone almost two years!
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表