剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
复仇者同伴呢
First things first, red Hulk.
先说重要的 红浩克
I need you to turn in your ID card.
把你的复仇者身份卡交上来
This piece of junk?
这张破卡
You people are a joke.
你们真是可笑
In a week, I would have been running things.
一周之内 我就能恣意行事了
Sure you would have.
是啊 你肯定会的
Initiating self replicating containment agents.
启动自我复♥制♥的控制剂
but I don't think you'd believe...
但你该不会相信
I would just blindly trust that red screwball.
我会轻率地信任一个红色的大怪物吧
That's a little nanoform high density containment compound...
那是我调制的纳米级别的高密度
I cooked up.
密封混合试剂
No, you can't do this!
不 你不能这样
A little insurance, just in case...
一点点保险 以防万一
you weren't exactly the lovable boyscout your PR was selling.
你真的像对外所宣传的一样 是个可爱的小童子军
General Ross? - get out!
罗斯将军 - 我勒个去
This whole thing was Rosse's way of discrediting the Hulk.
整个事情都是罗斯用来诋毁浩克的名誉
But how did he... - Ross, it was you.
但他是怎么 - 罗斯 是你
Always you!
一直都是你
Don't do it, Hulk! - Hold. Wait.
别这样 浩克 - 住手
Hulk, we know you're not a monster.
浩克 我们知道你不是野兽
Let him go.
放了他吧
Hulk knows a real monster when he sees one.
是不是禽兽 浩克一看就知道
You can't do this to me I was serving my country!
你们不能这样对我 我是在为国效力
That beast needs to be contained...
那头野兽需要被关押起来
and I'm the only man who can do it.
我是唯一一个能做到的人
Hope there's no hard feeling, Hulk.
希望你别往心里去 浩克
You have to admit, It was a strange situation.
你不得不承认 这个情景很古怪
Whatever, I'm still mad.
随便了 我还是很生气
Well, yeah, you're the Hulk.
那当然 你是浩克嘛
You guys should take a sweet time to help me.
你们都不肯抽一点宝贵的时间帮帮我
Except for you.
只有你
That's what friends are for.
朋友就是为此而生的
I figured I owed you.
我觉得我亏欠了你
Don't worry, I checked mine too.
别担心 我也检查了我的
Totally goo free.
绝对安全 没有粘性物
Welcome back, big guy.
欢迎回来 大块头
I don't know
我不知道
I think I wanna be left alone for a while.
我想一个人静一静
But if you need me, call.
不过如果你们需要的话 就呼叫我
After all...
毕竟
What are friends for, right?
朋友就是为此而生的 对吧
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表