剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Learning, infiltrating.
他们学习 渗透...
We have replaced humans in key strategic locations.
我们替换了所有关键部门的人
All to facilitate the transition.
便于政♥权♥转换
Transition? You've come to wipe us all out!
转换? 你们要让我们从地球上消失?
No. Not all of you.
不 不是全部
Those who submit will be spared, and kept as slaves.
我们饶恕那些服从的人 来给我们当奴隶
Even if the two of you were to get off this ship, it's too late.
即便你们活着离开了这艘飞船 也为时已晚
We have Skrulls in every organization on Earth.
在地球上的每一个组织都有我们斯克鲁尔人
I only tell you this because the invasion you spoke of...
我之所以告诉你 是因为入侵已经结束
it is already over. You lost.
你们输了
I want to know what color his blood is.
我想知道他的血是什么颜色的
Step aside, Avenger!
让开 复仇者
You have other prisoners. Where?
其他的囚犯被关在哪里
Everybody freeze!
所有人不许动
What is this? Some kind of trick?
这是什么 陷阱吗
They can take our appearences, they are shapeshifters.
他们有我们的外表 他们是易形者
Any of you can be one of them.
你们任何一个都有可能是斯克鲁尔人
Don't do it, drone.
别乱来 蜜蜂男
Will someone tell me what is going on here?
谁能告诉我这里发生了什么吗
Everybody stand down!
大家都停下
My name is Steve Rogers. I'm Captain America.
我叫史蒂文·罗杰斯 是美国队长
And I'm a prisoner here just like you.
我跟你们一样也是这里的囚犯
Some of you I know, some of you I don't.
你们这些人里 我有的认识 有的不认识
But we've all got one thing in common, we're human.
但是我们都有一个共同点 我们是人类
And right now our home is in trouble.
现在我们的家园遇到了麻烦
So whatever problem we've got with each other,
所以不论我们之间有过什么深仇大恨
we have to put all that aside.
我们都应该不计前嫌
We have to work together to escape this place...
我们必须合作才能离开这里
and get back to Earth.
返回地球
You think I'm going to listen to you?
你觉得哥会听你的?
You will, Cobra. We can destroy them all later.
你会的 眼镜蛇 我们回去后可以把他们都干掉
But for now, you'll do as Captain America says.
但现在 按照美国队长说的做
Do we have some kind of plan here?
有什么计划吗
We were brought to the ship in shuttles.
我们是被飞船带到这里的
I regained consciousness aboard one.
在飞船上时我曾一度醒来
If they can get us to here, they can get us to Earth.
飞船既然能把我们带过来 也就能把我们送回去
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
We have to keep moving! Captain!
我们不能耽搁 队长
Is that...
那是...
The Invisible Woman.
隐形女
What are they doing to her?
他们对她做了些什么?
They've got her sedated. Smart.
相当于打了镇定剂 真聪明
She's more powerful than all of us put together.
她比我们所有人加起来都强
The Skrulls know where we are by now, they'll be coming for us.
估计斯克鲁尔人已经知道我们在哪了 他们很快就会过来的
She's dead weight, she will only slow us down.
她现在是半个死人 只会拖累我们
Captain?!
队长?!
We are getting out of here. All of us.
我们离开这里 一个都不能少
Security is down in the Beta prison cell block.
β牢房♥安全系统失效了
Enough of this, Kl'rt...
够了 科勒特
No matter what happens, they cannot leave the ship!
无论如何不能让他们离开飞船!
Captain, if we need to sacrifice the others...
队长 我现在向你授权
to get me on that shuttle I give you full authorization to do so.
如果能让我上这艘飞船 必要的话你可以牺牲任何人
Who are you?
你是谁啊
Henry Gyrich, director of S.W.O.R.D.
亨利·盖里奇, 天剑局长
What's S.W.O.R.D.?
天剑是毛?
We're the agency responsible for dealing with alien threats.
我们是解决外星威胁的机构
Well, I hope they'll fire you.
好吧 我希望他们炒了你
No guards...
没有守卫...
It's a trap.
是个陷阱
Agreed.
我同意
We've got no choice though.
但我们别无选择
What happened to you?
在你身上发生过什么
What happened...
发生的事...
Is that I was given a reason to hate people like you.
给了我憎恨你这种人的理由
Let's move out!
我们走吧
Take her!
抱着她
Quatermain, get them to the ship!
奎特曼 把他们带到飞船上
If you AIM scientists are as smart as you say...
如果你们先锋机械的科学家真如你所说的那么聪明
figure out how to fly that thing.
就弄清楚这玩意怎么飞
It's an alien spacecraft, I'll need time.
这是个外星飞船 我需要时间
Then we'll give it to you.
那我们就给你时间
We cannot beat this thing! We have to run!
我们打不过这家伙 还是跑路吧
Destroy them all!
干掉他们!
You know what, snake skin?
你知道吗 蛇皮人
I think running might be a good plan.
我觉得咱是该跑路了
Humans, you think you are special.
人类 你们觉得自己很特殊
Even your powers we can make more powerful.
不管你们多厉害 我们都更加强大
Get away from her, you filthy Skrull.
离她远点 你这个恶心的斯克鲁尔人
You figured this out?
你搞得定?
Please...
小样 瞧不起我?
I once designed a weapon...
哥曾经设计过一个武器
that can wipe out any human life on Earth simultaneously.
可以同时干掉地球上的所有人
There no science, I can't master.
没有我搞不定的东西
See if you can access the weapons.
看看能不能操作这个武器
Way ahead of you, S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
咱早就想到了 神盾特工
What are you doing? You're firing on our people!
你在干什么 你在向自己人开火!
If Captain America and Viper have to be sacrificed for us to live, so be it...
如果牺牲美国队长和毒蛇能保全我们 就牺牲他们好了
Go! Get to the ship!
快跑 上飞船
Come on, let's... go. Super villains.
来 我们...走吧 恶棍就这德行
Hang on tight, Mr Gyrich. Things are gonna get bumpy.
盖里奇先生 系好安全带 接下来会很颠簸
Go! What are you waiting for?
走啊 还等什么
We're waiting for Cap and Viper, jerk.
狗♥日♥的♥ 我们在等队长和毒蛇
Take my hand!
抓住我的手
No!
不!
Is he insane?! What is he doing?!
他疯了吗?! 他在干什么?!
He's being Captain America.
这就叫美国队长范儿
Get to the ship and tell them to launch.
上飞船 让他们赶紧走
I'll hold them as long as I can.
我尽可能的拖住他们
Go!
走啊
The Commander was wrong, you are dangerous.
老大说错了 你很危险
Too dangerous to leave alive.
不能留活口
Go!
走!
Do it! Hit the thrusters or something!
快点! 按一下推进器什么的!
OK, then...
好吧...
Hi, Cap. I'm gonna sleep now...
嗨 队长 我要睡觉了
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
I do not like being in my enemies debt.
我可不愿意欠敌人的人情
Understand this...
听着...
once the Skrull threat is over. we will be enemies again.
斯克鲁尔人的威胁一结束 我们还是敌人
Understood. Think you can get us home?
明白 你能开回地球吗
The humans, they have escaped, my Queen.
女王陛下 那些人类跑了
They are heading for Earth now, but we aren't able to pursue.
他们正在向地球飞行 但是我们追不上他们
The damage to our ship is too extensive.
飞船的损坏很严重
I have failed you, My Queen.
女王陛下 让你失望了
No. You may not've learned how to break the humans.
不 你可能还没有学会如何使人类屈服
But what Captain America did there,
但看看美国队长的所作所为
he took enemies and led them, he inspired them.
他带领他的敌人们 指引他们
They listened to him, they believed in him.
他们听他的指挥 信任他
This is the key to subdicating the humans.
这就是战胜人类的关键
Captain America will convince them to embrace us,
美国队长会劝他们接受我们
to embrace change. And they will listen...
接受新时代 而他们会听从...
they will believe...
他们会相信...
after all, he is Captain America.
毕竟 他是美国队长
Contact the fleet Commander.
呼叫指挥官
Begin the Wakanda infiltration.
开始瓦坎达渗透计划
And send the rest of the forces to New York and Washington DC.
把剩余部队送到纽约和华盛顿
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表