剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
My situation is that SHIELD is under attack by the Hulk.
情况是浩克正在攻击神盾局
I didn't attack the helicarrier!
我没有攻击天空母舰
I know. We'll prove your innocence.
我知道 我们会证明你的清白
Turn to Banner.
变回班纳
Go with them. Trust me.
跟他们走吧 相信我
You lied to the Avengers!
你欺骗了复仇者们
All using my face!
还一直冒充我
The Skrulls turned you against each other.
斯克鲁尔人让大家反♥目♥
Broken frienships...
破碎的友谊
Broken trust take much longer to heal.
破碎的信任需要更长的时间才能修复
Are you people out of your minds!
你们疯了吗
This new Hulkbuster base...
这个新的浩克逮捕队基地
is the most secure facility ever built by human hands.
是有史以来最安全的人造设备
It exists to keep the world safe.
它是建来保证世界安全的
And I'm not gonna let you people deturn me from that mission.
我绝不会让你们阻挠我完成这项使命
You mission was a success, General Ross.
你的使命已顺利完成 罗斯将军
But the president has agreed that the man you're holding here...
但是总统也赞同 你扣留在这儿的那个人
is no longer considered a threat to anyone.
已经不再对任何人构成威胁
What? He's a monster!
什么 他是个怪物
How would come the president into believing otherwise?
总统怎么会相信他不危险呢
We used things called facts. You should try it sometimes.
我们用事实说话 你下次也可以试试
It's over, General. Bruce Banner is a free man.
到此为止吧 将军 布鲁斯?班纳现在自♥由♥了
This is insane!
真是疯了
The Hulk is a threat to every man and woman alive!
浩克对每一个人都很危险
The Hulk was lied to an manipulated into turning himself in...
浩克自愿投降 是被一个冒充成我的
by an alien terrorist.
外星入侵者的谎言
posing as me.
所蛊惑
Not only is he innocent but as far as I'm concerned...
他不仅是无辜的 而且在我看来
He's a hero! - You have no idea of what you're doing!
他是个英雄 - 你根本不知道自己在做什么
Release him and I promise you...
一旦放了他 我向你保证
The results will be disastrous!
后果不堪设想
Shut down the gamma dampers and get him out of here.
关掉伽马阻尼器 把他放出来
Bruce?
布鲁斯
Hey, Cap.
嗨 队长
My surrender would have done great didn't it?
我的自首起了大作用 是不是
Banner, we're here to get you out
班纳 我们是来救你出去的
Bruce, stay calm!
布鲁斯 冷静
We lost him.
他失控了
Hulk!
浩克
Bring it back on line, all of it!
把它抓回来 全体出动
Something's not right here. Hulk, take it easy!
情况有点不对 浩克 放轻点
We're not trying to hurt you!
我们不会伤害你的
Congratulations, Captain.
恭喜你了 队长
You've just freed the deadliest man alive.
你刚刚释放了一个人间死神
And there came a day unlike any other
在那与众不同的一天
When Earth's Mightiest Heroes...
地球上最强大的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
on that day, they became the Avengers
那一天 他们成为了复仇者
The Invincible armored Iron Man
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor Prince of Thunder
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk,strongest hero there is
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America the first Avenger
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assembled we are strong!
众人同心 其力断金
Forever fight as one!
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者!集♥合♥!
Folks, the Hulk is off the grid.
同志们 浩克逃出去了
"世界上最致命的人"
Plus he's dangerous and as far as I can tell...
而且他很危险 据我观察
he's completely out of his mind.
他完全失去理智了
We need everyone in the assembly room ASAP.
请所有人尽快赶到会议室
Finding the Hulk is priority number one.
找到浩克是眼下的首要任务
Even at his worst, we've never seen him like this.
他以前最可怕的时候 也不像现在这样
I don't know if the isolation of the prison drove him nuts, or what.
我不知道是被囚禁把他逼疯了 还是怎样
Whatever the reason, it's our responsability to bring him in.
不管原因是什么 我们有责任把他找回来
I know how this looks...
我知道情况看起来很糟
But I still give Hulk the benefit of the doubt.
但我暂且决定信任浩克
Ross and the Hulkbusters want nothing less than his total destruction.
罗斯和浩克逮捕队希望把他彻底毁灭
But he's still one of us.
但他仍是我们的一份子
Indeed, the Hulk has been a valuable ally.
所言极是 浩克是一位可贵的战友
And not one I look forward to facing in battle once again.
我也不希望再次和他交战
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it Thor
船到桥头自然直 索尔
For now, i've got world wide sat scan trying to track him.
我暂时已在全世界布下了追踪网
As soon as we have a localized position we're heading out.
一旦锁定了位置 我们就出发
Understand.
你要明白
We have to be prepared in case things go south.
我们要做好准备 以防局面无法控制
If we have to, we'll take him down.
如果情势需要 我们就动手拿下他
But only as a last resort.
但这是最后的手段
Sir, I intercepted a HulkBusters transmission.
先生 我拦截了一条浩克逮捕队的信息
They found the Hulk in the Niagara Falls area.
他们在尼亚加拉瀑布附近发现了浩克
General Ross and his team are on route.
罗斯将军和他的队伍已经出动了
Let's go, maybe we can beat them there.
走吧 也许我们能在那打败他们
They came to help us.
他们是来帮助我们的
They lied to us!
他们欺骗了我们
Something's wrong.
情况不对劲
The transformation...it was forced.
变形是被强制的
It wasn't triggered by either one of us.
我们俩谁也没有激发它
We trusted them!
我们信任他们
I know you did.
我知道
And I'm asking you to trust us again.
我希望你能再次信任我们
Let us help you.
让我们帮助你
I... don't need...any help...
我不需要你的
from you!
任何帮助
Hulk, we fought together.
浩克 我们曾一起战斗
Side by side.
肩并着肩
I want to help you.
我想帮助你
But you need to...
但你需要
I had hoped it wouldn't come to this.
我曾希望不必走到这一步的
Avengers, take him.
复仇者们 拿下他
Just remember, he's not the enemy.
但要记住 他不是敌人
You're a friend Hulk
你是友非敌 浩克
I do not wish to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
As you can see, I came dressed for the party.
你也看到了 我盛装打扮来参加聚会了
Avengers, now!
复仇者们 上
Wait, are we hurting him? - Are you kidding?
等等 我们是不是伤到他了 - 你开什么玩笑
Cap, i've got Ross on line.
队长 罗斯在线上
Stand down Captain We are taking him in.
闪开点 队长 我们要来捉拿他
You!!!
你
I'm not going to fight you, Hulk.
我不会和你动手的 浩克
No need for that.
不必这样
I came to help.
我是来帮忙的
You.
你
Hear me out, Captain...
听我说 队长
I don't know if you're in the market for new Avengers...
不知道你们复仇者联盟需不需要新人
But i'd like to sign up, if you'll have me.
但是我想加入 如果你们要我的话
You've all heard of the green Hulk.
你们都听说过绿巨人
Well, if one wasn't enough...
如今 旧的没去
a new Hulk has arrived.
新的就来了
a red Hulk
红浩克
And while any Hulk is enough to make the world a little nervous...
尽管一位浩克就足够让全世界提心吊胆
This Hulk has spent the week...
这一位巨人在过去一周里
demonstrating his honest desire to serve humanity...
证明了他为人♥民♥服务的诚意
as one of its heroes.
如同其他英雄一样
What's your story, red Hulk?
你为什么这样做呢 红浩克
I'm far from perfect. I've made my mistakes.
我并不完美 我犯过很多错
I've been brainwashed...
我曾经被洗♥脑♥
and forced to do things I'm not proud of.
被强迫着做了很多我并不引以为傲的事情
But I'm not a monster.
但我不是一头野兽
Now, I just want to help.
现在我只想尽一份力
I don't care what he wants to prove...
我不管他想证明什么
Or what he does for the sake of the cameras...
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表