剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
等等 什么
Wait, what?
We go. Thor, we need some cover.
我们走吧 索尔 掩护我们
Avengers, assemble!
复仇者集♥合♥
汉克
Hank...
准备空间跳跃 倒计时 三
Preparing for sub-space jump in three, two,
二
one, go.
一 出发
你心里有数的 是吧
You've got a plan, right?
我觉得没谱的人生更有趣
I'm finding that life's more fun without one.
这就是子空间吗 我觉得我要吐了
That was sub-space? Ugh, I think I'm gonna throw up.
Ugh. That's bright. I've got a visual on the Falchion.
好刺眼啊 我看到飞船了
Oh, no!
哦 不
Turn around! Carol, turn around right now!
掉头 卡萝 立刻掉头
飞船的防护罩被破坏了
The Falchion's shields are down.
They're coming around. We've got to move.
他们朝这边来了 我们得快行动
Iron Man, take Thor, Mar-Vell, Vision and Ms. Marvel
钢铁侠 带上索尔 神奇队长 幻象 和惊奇女士
and disable that warship.
拿下那艘战舰
Panther, Wasp, Hawkeye and I
黑豹 小黄蜂 鹰眼 和我一起进入飞船
will dock with the Falchion and try to help.
- 并设法帮忙 - 好的
Agreed. Hope everyone brought their sunblock.
大家都涂好防晒霜啊
安全
Clear.
Stay on your toes, people.
提高警惕 各位
伙计们
Guys!
是彼得科博
It's Peter Corbeau. He's the S.W.O.R.D. commander in charge.
他是天剑局的指挥官
科博博士 发生什么了
Dr. Corbeau, what happened here?
他们 他们把军队 传送到了飞船上
They...
They teleported troops on board.
我们甚至来不及
We never even...
It's still here!
他们还在这儿
What's still here?
什么东西
这边走
This way.
是那个变形怪 开火
It's the Size-Shifter. Open fire!
Step on him.
踩死他
都说让你等等 你哪个字听不懂了
What part of "wait" don't you understand?
等字
The first part.
克里人在追踪某个东西 某种能量痕迹
The Kree are tracking something, some kind of energy signature.
I saw the map. They're not going to the cells,
我看过地图
他们不是去囚室 他们要去北面的地下室
they're going to the north sub-basements.
The armory.
军械库
That's where they're keeping Ronan's Universal Weapon.
那就是他们放置罗南的宇宙武器的地方
Let's go.
我们走吧
He's insane.
- 他真是疯了 - 布兰达特工
Agent Brand, we've found a device. We think the Kree planted it.
我们发现了一个装置 我们认为是克里人安装的
What kind of device?
什么样的装置
The kind that will explode and destroy this entire station.
那种会爆♥炸♥并摧毁整个基地的
My intangible form is unable to pass through the craft's energy field.
我的隐身形态无法穿过
这架飞船的能量场
That was unexpected.
这真是 出乎意料
Marvel, we need a way to take down those shields.
惊奇队长 我们需要摧毁这些防护罩
There isn't one. That's the whole point.
没有办法 这才是最要命的
The shields are designed to be impenetrable.
这些防护罩被设计得坚不可摧
不 肯定有能够穿透它们的东西
No! Something can get through them.
克里人的飞船也有传输技术
Kree ships have transporter tech.
That gets through the shields, right?
- 那让你穿过了防护罩 对吗 - 是的
Of course.
克里人有一个能量保护频率
There's a protected Kree energy frequency.
Can your armor emit a modulated pulse burst?
你的盔甲能模拟脉冲段吗
I need the frequency.
- 我需要一个频率 - 和我一致就行了
Match mine.
Sir, our shields. They're down.
长官 我们的防护罩被破坏了
干掉他们
Destroy them!
很抱歉
- My apologies.
但我不能让你们这么做
But I will not allow you to do that.
It's a Kree Sentry! Cap, watch out!
他是个克里哨兵 队长 小心点
What happened to the rest of your team?
你队里的其他人怎么样了
I stayed behind to cover the crew as they evacuated.
其他人撤退的时候
我留在后面掩护他们
待着别动
Stay here.
黑豹 你在干嘛
Panther! What are you doing?
怎么回事
What was that?
I teleported the Kree Sentry into the sun.
我把克里哨兵传送到太阳里面去了
不过谢谢你在我学操作飞船系统的时候
Thank you for distracting it while I learned the ship's systems.
吸引了他的注意
我真心讨厌你
I seriously hate you.
This is Captain America to Iron Man. Do you copy?
美国队长呼叫钢铁侠
收到请回答 我们保住了飞船
We've secured the Falchion.
We're five seconds away from securing the Kree bridge, Cap.
我们马上就能搞定克里人了 队长
你输定了 投降吧
You've lost, pal. Give up.
Lost? The Empire has already won.
输 克里帝国已经赢了
这些克里人都是技巧熟练的勇士 但他们太自负了
These Kree are skilled warriors, but are overly confident.
Yeah. "The Empire has already won"? What's that supposed to mean?
就是 克里帝国已经赢了 这是什么意思
It means that the generator ships are activating.
意思是发电机飞船已经激活了
我们来晚了
We're too late.
伟大的指控者
Grand Accuser, if it pleases you,
希望能让你满意 我们已经找到了宇宙武器
we have liberated the Universal Weapon and would present it to you.
并把它献给你
黄衫侠 我是布兰达
Yellowjacket. This is Brand. I need you up top now.
我需要你赶到上面来 快
时机 不太 对
Not a good time.
Here's the deal.
情况是这样 克里人在这儿安了一个装置
The Kree have a device here counting down to blow.
正在爆♥炸♥倒计时 如果我们不阻止
If we don't stop it, there's going to be a crater where New York is.
纽约就会被夷为平地
What do you want me to do about it?
你想要我做什么
我要你停止发疯哪怕五分钟 变回理智的汉克皮姆
I need you to stop being crazy for five minutes and be Hank Pym!
Fine.
好吧
The wormhole is now active.
虫洞正在活动
At this rate of growth,
按照目前的扩张速度 虫洞将在6.2分钟内
the wormhole will irreparably compromise the sun in 6.2 minutes.
吞噬太阳
Thanks for pointing that out, Vision.
多谢你指出来哈 幻象
钢铁侠 快看
Iron Man, look.
We have to do something.
我们得采取行动
The generator ships, we have to blow them up.
这些发电机飞船 我们必须炸掉它们
They're inside the wormhole now. We can't touch them.
它们现在已经进入虫洞了
- 我们碰不到它们 - 拜托快点 我们必须想办法
Come on! We have to do something!
The generators are inside the space tunnel?
发电机已经进入太空隧♥道♥了
Then we go in there and take them down from the inside out.
那我们就跟进去 从里面拿下它们
Can we do that?
我们能做到吗
Iron Man, Captain Marvel, are you copying this?
钢铁侠 神奇队长 你们收到了吗
We're reading you, T'Challa.
收到 黑豹
Travel through a wormhole is nearly instantaneous.
通过虫洞只是一瞬间的事情
Locating, firing on and hitting five targets inside it
要在里面瞄准并射击五个目标
几乎是不可能的
would be nearly impossible.
我可以
Not for me.
What if we could somehow slow things down?
如果我们能想办法让速度减缓
Try and anchor ourselves inside the wormhole.
让自己停留在虫洞里面呢
That's not possible.
那是不可能的 你看飞船
The Falchion. The Falchion has a tractor beam.
它能发射牵引光束 理论上来说
It could theoretically lock onto the Quinjet
能锁定昆式战斗机并带你进入子空间
and hold you in sub-space.
But the strain would tear the ship apart in minutes.
但是这些光线几分钟内就能把飞船撕裂
Hawkeye will have to shoot fast, then.
那鹰眼必须尽快射掉它们了
You don't understand.
你还不明白
Once the wormhole collapses, he'll be on the other side.
一旦虫洞坍塌 他就到另一边去了
He'd be trapped alone in Kree space with no way home.
他会被独自困在克里星球 再也回不来了
Nay. Not alone. I will accompany him.
不 他不是一个人
- 我会和他一起 - 我也是
Me, too.
我也会
As will I.
Looks like we've got a plan.
看来我们有计划了
好吧 我没招了 它只能爆♥炸♥了
Yeah, I've got nothing.
It's going to explode. You've got about 25 seconds.
还有大约二十五秒
I can't evacuate two million people. There's not enough time.
我不可能疏散两百万人 时间太短了
You have to do something.
你必须想想办法
它马上就要爆了 我没办法阻止
It's going to detonate. I can't stop it.
倒计时十秒
Ten seconds.
- 皮姆 - 我的名字叫黄衫侠
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表