剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
Only those worthy of the thunder may wield Mjolnir, villain.
只有拥有雷神力量的人才能举起雷神之锤 恶人
By using the last Norn stone you risk breaking down
若你冒险运用最后这颗命运神石
the walls to Muspelheim itself.
就有可能会打破火之乡的围墙
This stone can protect me from your magic. That's all that matters.
这块石头能帮我抵御你的魔法 我只关心这个
The Twilight sword is gone. The barriers to Muspelheim have fallen.
暮光之剑不见了 与火之乡之间的阻隔不复存在
Surtur has returned.
苏尔特已经归来
Amora The Enchantress, you serve me now.
女巫阿莫拉 现在你侍奉我了
Warning. New threat detected.
警告 发现危险
Prepare for battle.
准备战斗
And there came a day unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes
地球上最强的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers:
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible, armored Iron Man,
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of Thunder,
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is,
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assembled, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"马面雷神的歌♥谣"
It should be me entering Muspelheim border, not Odin.
去火之乡的人应当是我 而非奥丁
He could be in battle with Surtur this very moment.
也许此时他就在与苏尔特战斗
There was a time when you would have welcomed this,
曾几何时 你希望奥丁亲力亲为
for Odin to take such action.
为神域而战
Perhaps. But the tree of life is still healing,
或许如此 但生命之树仍未全愈
and Odin's powers are weakened.
奥丁之力日渐弱矣
And Surtur, I dread to even say it.
至于苏尔特 我甚至不敢开口
This may be a fight Odin cannot win.
但此战奥丁未必能获胜
Who are we to question the All Father's wisdom?
我辈何德何能 质疑天父的智慧
Perhaps Odin does not deem me worthy to fight by his side.
抑或奥丁认为我不配与他并肩作战
Perhaps he knows that even in the face of war with Surtur
抑或他知道 即便参与对抗苏尔特的战争
I find my thoughts on Midgard.
我也依然牵挂着中庭
Heimdall says there is still no sign of the Enchantress.
海姆达尔仍没有女巫的踪迹
'Tis not Amora I think of.
我认识的阿莫拉不会这样
The Avengers are more than capable of defending their world against her.
复仇者联盟之力足以对抗她了
But there was a mortal, Jane Foster. It is troubling.
但有一凡人 简·福斯特 时时困扰着我
I think of her, while here I feel like a stranger among my own people.
我想起她的时候 总觉得自己是神域中的局外人
Then perhaps you should return there.
或许你当归去
Sif...
西芙
Who are you?
你是何人
Because this is not the warrior I knew...
你并非我所认识的那个勇士
filled with doubt and fear, longing for the company of mortals.
胸存疑虑 心存恐惧 欲与凡人相伴
I did not mean...
这并非我本意
Father.
父王
Surtur has indeed left Muspelheim.
苏尔特确实已经离开火之乡
With the protective seals broken, there was nothing to prevent his escape.
封印一解 他便逃离 其势无人可挡
I do not understand, My Lord.
恕臣愚钝 陛下
If this is the case, why hasn't he attacked Asgard?
若是如此 为何他没有进攻神域
I do not know,
我也不清楚
for somehow Surtur has found a way to hide from my sight.
苏尔特以莫名招数遁于无形
Lord Odin, we bring news from Heimdall.
奥丁陛下 我等携海姆达尔的消息前来
He has found something.
他有所发现
Rest, Father.
父王勿动
I will find out what troubles Heimdall so.
我去看看海姆达尔发现了什么
There is a ship.
有一艘飞船
In the realm of Midgard. It flies through the void.
现身中庭 正在飞越虚空界
It emanates Surtur's evil.
它散发着苏尔特的邪恶气息
Odin will want to investigate this personally.
奥丁本想亲自调查此事
No. I will deal with this ship.
不 我来处理
My Prince? Surely...
王子殿下 这...
Heimdall, I was not here to protect Odin before,
海姆达尔 奥丁需要我的时候
when he needed me. Help me do this now.
我未能护驾 现在我要你助我一臂之力
My sight will guide you along Bifrost to this ship.
我的目力将引导你沿虹桥寻得此船
Good hunting.
狩猎愉快
Demon breed energy signature detected.
发现魔族能量标志
Fire.
干掉他
Odin's beard...
我的天啊
On your feet, demon!
站起来 恶魔
You have pursued me only to find death!
你这是自寻死路
What are you, creature? What is your connection to Surtur...
你是何种生物 和苏尔特有何关系
You are a fearsome creature, but I will not fall so easily.
你够厉害 不过我不会轻易被打败的
Surrender. - Never, demon.
投降吧 - 休想 恶魔
I will give you once last chance, monster. Surrender.
我再给你最后一次机会 妖怪 投降吧
Nay, that is not...
不 怎么会…
Your weapon is mighty, demon.
你的锤子很厉害嘛 恶魔
But now it belongs to Beta Ray Bill!
不过现在它是马面比尔的了
There is no escape, demon!
你逃不掉的 恶魔
I do not fear Mjolnir's power.
我不会畏惧雷神之锤的力量
Then fear me!
那就瞧瞧我的厉害吧
Lord Odin, I bring troubling news.
奥丁陛下 有麻烦了
My brother Heimdall, he admitted to me
我哥哥海姆达尔说
that Thor has gone to face Surtur's forces alone.
索尔独自一人去对付苏尔特的飞船了
No.
不
You fought well, demon.
武功不错嘛 恶魔
But now it ends.
不过 一切都结束了
What is that?
那货是什么
Have at thee, monster!
受死吧 妖怪
What manner of demon are you?
你们又是哪路妖魔
Where is Thor?
索尔在哪儿
Where is my son?
我儿子在哪儿
I summon Mjolnir's wielder to Asgard!
我召集的是神锤使者
If you have harmed my son,
你敢动我儿子一根毫毛
you will pay with your life.
我就要了你的命
Heimdall! Heimdall, hear me!
海姆达尔 海姆达尔 听得见吗
Error.
报错
The protector's presence is no longer detected.
守护神已经离开
Self-repairs in progress.
正在进行自我修复
Warning. Incoming energy signature detected.
警告 发现能量标志
Classification: Demon breed.
等级 恶魔级
Father, beware. The creature's power is formidable.
小心 父王 这家伙很厉害
Father?
父王
You are concerned for his safety,
你担心他的安全
and he called you son.
他称呼你儿子
I do not understand.
我不明白
Your auras are similar to that of the demons that torment my people.
你们的光环和折磨我族群的恶魔非常相似
But your speech, your forms,
但是你们的言行举止
you are nothing like the screeching monsters I faced.
完全不像我遇到的那些疯狂的恶魔们
Demons? - Aye, fire demons.
恶魔 -对 火魔
I believe I know what has happened here.
我知道是怎么回事了
This "Beta Ray Bill"...He mistook us for Surtur's creatures.
马面比尔把我们误认为苏尔特的同伙了
Perhaps to one such as him,
或许对他来说
all who wield Asgardian magic look the same.
所有拥有神域魔法的人看上去都一样
Hear me, warrior. I am Thor, son of Odin
听我说 侠士 我乃索尔 奥丁之子
and Prince of this realm called Asgard.
是这个神域国度的王子
Tell us how did you come to battle Surtur's forces?
告诉我们你怎么会卷入苏尔特的战斗里
The Korbinite people built their cities
很久以前柯本星人在燃烧天庭中
in the burning skies from time immemorial,
建造自己的家园
and danced in the sunlight for ages, in harmony...
他们在阳光下无忧无虑地生活着
until the demon breed came.
直到恶魔来临
The demons were relentless,
无情的恶魔
stealing away my people by the score.
成群地掠走我的子民
We were unprepared for such an attack.
面对他们的攻击我们措手不及
And then, we saw it.
这时我们发现
Our star began to flare.
母星开始剧烈燃烧
We knew the end days had come.
我们知道末日来临了
With no other choice, we were forced to flee our homeworld.
我们别无选择 只能被迫逃离家园
They had little time.
时间所剩无几
As many of the surviving Korbinites as possible were placed in cold sleep.
飞船尽可能多地带上生还者出发
I was chosen to be the guardian of my people,
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表