剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要...
Loki, you could begin Ragnarok!
洛基 你这样可能会导致诸神的黄昏
So be it!
正有此意
Go ahead. Exile me.
来啊 流放我啊
Amora, the Enchantress...
女巫阿莫拉
You serve me, now.
你现在为我服务了
Amora, this is madness!
阿莫拉 你疯了吗
苏尔特尔:北欧火焰巨魔,统治九界中的恶魔之乡
How could you be in league with Surtur?
你怎么能和苏尔特尔狼狈为奸
Thor... please...help me.
索尔 求你 救我
This is almost too easy!
手到擒来啊
An ATM with wheels
简直是带轮子的取款机
Freeze!
不许动
Only the lowest of mortals
只有最卑鄙的凡人
would attempt such an assault in broad daylight.
才会在光天化日之下明抢豪夺
Well, that's the Wrecking Crew for ya.
他们是拆迁队
Not exactly standouts in the thinking department.
脑子都不太好使
But they do pretty well in the...
不过倒挺适合做
"I'm about to take a repulsor blast to the face" department.
“激光炮轰脸”大队
We mortals got to stay together, right?
我们凡人得团结在一起 对吧
Impressive, aren't they?
真了不起 不是么
Your brother, especially.
尤其是你哥哥
Something to behold, indeed.
确实很吸引人眼球
He is a pompous and egoistical goof!
他是个傲慢自私的傻瓜
Did you risk the wrath of Odin by coming here just torment me, Enchantress?
你冒着激怒奥丁的危险就为了来这里折磨我吗 女巫
Torment, Loki? I thought you'd appreciate the view.
怎么会折磨你 洛基 我以为你会喜欢看这个
Besides, getting into your father's prison
再说 闯进你父亲的监狱
without his notice, is but the least of what i can do.
而不惊动他 对我来说小菜一碟
I even hired a great deal of power recently
我最近召集了一批力量
I want to use it to help you exact your revenge against Thor.
我想借此来帮你完成对索尔的复仇
For a price.
不过是有代价的
Name it.
说吧
What just happened?!
发生了什么
Chrismas came early!
圣诞节提前来了
And there came a day unlike any other
在那与众不同的一天
When Earth's Mightiest Heroes...
地球上最强大的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
on that day, they became the Avengers
那一天 他们成为了复仇者
The Invincible armored Iron Man
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor Prince of Thunder
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk,strongest hero there is
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America the first Avenger
以及美国队长 首位复仇
Assembled we are strong!
众人同心 其力断金
Forever fight as one!
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者!集♥合♥!
"无能为力"
This has the stach of dark magic about it.
这肯定和黑魔法有关系
A spell to strip us of our powers.
这个咒语消除了我们的超能力
I'm the way I used to be before the super soldier serum.
这是我参加超级士兵血清计划前的模样
Good news I still have armor,
好消息是我依然穿着盔甲
Even though it's only a prototype.
虽然只是个原型
Bad news: have no clues how it works.
坏消息是 完全不会操作了
Even stripped of my powers, i can best these villains!
就算被剥夺了超能力 我也能打败这些恶棍
My thoughts exactly! Avengers assemble!
我也这么想 复仇者集♥合♥
My hammer!
我的锤子
What the "mighty" in Avengers stands for?
复仇者们称号♥里"超级"指的是什么
Mighty weak?
超级弱小吗
We may not be in our best...
我们现在状态不佳
but we can still... - Captain?
但我们依然能 - 队长
I cannot stand.
我站不起来了
Is this more magic?
这是另一种魔法么
It's called "a broken leg". And we got plenty to go around.
这叫做腿断了 而且好戏这才上场呢
Guys this might be a good time to run!
伙计们 撒丫子跑的时候到了
We do not run!
我们绝不逃跑
Yeah well, today is try something new day, Cap
是的 不过今天就尝试一下新事物吧 队长
Get to the subway I'll hold them on.
快赶到地铁 我来拖住他们
Thor, let me help you up.
索尔 我来扶你站起来
Use that handle as a cane.
拄着那个把手
I can't go anywhere in this frail form!
我这么虚弱的状态下哪也去不了
Getting party later! We need to move!
等会再聊吧 我们得走了
Scurrying like rats
看他们 抱头鼠窜啊
Send me now!
让我去吧
And i will finish Thor and those pathetic mortals!
我就能结果索尔和这些可悲的凡人
Go you shall, but know this...
会让你去的 但是记住了
The spell only hinders physical power...
一旦目标找到了内心的力量
until its victim finds internal strength.
这个咒语就无法继续束缚肉体能力
If Thor learns humility before you complete your task,
如果在你达成目标之前 索尔学会了谦逊
the spell will be broken.
咒语就会被打破
The day my brother learns humility...
等我哥哥学会谦逊的时候
is the day frost giants breathe fire!
霜巨人都会喷火了
Then you shall have no problem defeating him.
那你打败他应该不成问题咯
Especially armed with this...
尤其是有了这件武器
Where did all this new power come from, Amora?
你这些新能力都是哪来的 阿莫拉
Remember the terms of our deal, Trickster.
记着我们的协议 恶作剧之王
Destroy Thor and I will free you from this prison.
打败了索尔我就放你自♥由♥
Bid farewell your brother for me.
替我向你哥哥道别
Who is it? Are those the Avengers?
那是谁 他们是复仇者么
I think we ditched them for now.
我想我们暂时甩掉他们了
We have to keep moving.
我们得继续走
We can't risk places of civilians in jeopardy.
我们不能让这些市民的安全受到威胁
Plus they probably have a better shot at taking down the villains...
而且比起你们现在的样子
than you guys are at this point.
说不定他们倒能揍扁那些恶棍
Ok. Senses of humor, also gone.
好吧 幽默感也消失了
We should call in backup.
我们需要呼叫支援
I lost my ID card in transformation.
我变身时把身份卡弄丢了
I as well.
我的也是
Yeah, about that...
啊 说到这个
I was sort of in a hurry this morning...
我今早出门时太匆忙了
No ID card.
没带身份卡
also no wallet.
也没带钱包
Tony, does that tin can have a radio?
托尼 你的铁罐能连上通讯系统吗
It should.But i can't remember how to make anything work.
应该有的 但是我完全不会操作了
It's like the science part of my brain is just...
就好像我大脑里科学相关的部分
static.
被屏蔽了
Wow. this bad mojo really messed you guys up.
哇 这个恶咒真的把你们整惨了是吧
I got nothing
什么也想不起来
I don't know how this pile of junk could connect to JARVIS.
我不知道这堆废铁怎么连上贾维斯
make a phone call or squirt frozen yogurt!
怎么打电♥话♥ 怎么发射激光
Is it what it's like for you listen to me talk?
你们平时听我说话就是这种感觉吗
Amazing. None of the brain power, but all of the attitude.
了不起啊 脑子不好使了 态度倒是一点没变
Magic stinks.
这魔法真讨厌
Tell me about it.
还用你说
I don't remember the last time i really felt this sore.
我都不记得腰酸是什么感觉了
You? I'm now the lowest of the lower!
你这算什么 我现在不能再糟糕
broken mortal!
一个残废的凡人
How can anyone stand such frailty!
谁能忍♥受这么不堪一击
We have to find the source of this magic and undo it. Pronto.
我们必须找到魔法的源头并尽快破解它
First things first the Wrecking Crew.
先解决了拆迁队吧
We need to set an ambush use the element of surprise.
我们得出其不意地给他们下个埋伏
No matter what we're still Avengers.
无论如何 我们依然是复仇者
And they're still a threat.
而他们依然是个威胁
Without Mjolnir!
没有了雷神之锤
Unable to stand and fight!
无法站立 不能战斗
I'm nothing more than a liability!
我现在只是你们的累赘
You should leave me.
你们应该丢下我
Being human, never stopped me before.
做一个普通人以前从来没有阻止过我
And it's not going to stop us now!
现在也不会阻止我们
Any of us!
谁都阻止不了
Your words move my spirit Captain.
你的话让我很感动 队长
But they will not heal this broken leg.
但它们并不能治好我的腿
I cannot.
我做不到
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表