剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
我被选为他们的守护者
and underwent...Modification.
然后改造升级
I became Beta Ray Bill,
变成了马面比尔
the pinnacle of Korbinite genetics and technology.
代表着柯本星人最尖端的基因改造技术
Together, my ship, Skuttlebutt, and I fled,
我开着我的飞船 旋风号♥ 开始逃亡
only to find ourselves pursued by the demon breed.
却发现恶魔依旧穷追不舍
The fall of our world wasn't enough for them.
毁了我们的城池远远满足不了他们的欲望
So, we hide...
我们只能躲藏起来
Until we can find a safe haven for my people.
直到为族人重新找到一片乐土
Whatever this "Surtur" is,
不管这个苏尔特是谁
if he truly is responsible for the end of Korbin,
如果他就是毁灭柯本星的那个人
then I will find him.
那么我一定会找到他
I will destroy him with this hammer you call "Mjolnir".
我要用这把雷神之锤毁灭他
Nay. Mjolnir is Thor's and Thor's alone.
不行 雷神之锤只能是索尔的
My Lord, I do not understand.
陛下 我不明白
How was this "Bill" able to lift the hammer?
比尔为何也能举起雷神之锤
The enchantment allows only Thor to hold it.
锤上附魔不是只允许索尔举起它吗
The enchantment allows any who are worthy to wield it.
附魔允许任何有资格的人举起它
Until now, there has never been another.
除了你我 至今还没有别人能举起来
I have tested my might against Thor's.
我已经和索尔比试过了
I will prove my worthiness.
为了证明我有资格
I will do anything you require,
我可以做任何你要求的事
for I have no other defense against the power of these fire demons.
因为我没有任何其它武器来与火魔抗衡
Their numbers are great, and I am but one.
他们数量众多
The fate of my entire people rests on me.
而所有的族人都把信念寄存在我一个人身上
I will do what I must to ensure their survival.
我会不惜一切代价保证他们的安全
Lord Odin, Bill's quest is a noble one.
奥丁陛下 比尔的任务光荣而伟大
He is a warrior,
他是一个勇士
one that will fight for his people to the end,
无论发生什么 他都愿意为他的子民
no matter what.
战斗到底
I would lend my sword to your battle if you would have me.
如果你需要我愿意与你并肩作战
Hmm. I would be honored.
嗯 我万分荣幸
If Mjolnir will save your people, then take it.
如果雷神之锤能帮你拯救你的子民 就拿去吧
Thank you.
感激不尽
My son, there is another way.
孩子 还有一个办法
You come to me for help?
你们要我帮忙
Where were the Asgardians when Surtur escaped
苏尔特逃出牢笼 烧毁我的家园时
and burned my realm to the stone?
神域人又在哪里呢
Eitri, Odin himself has sent us with...
伊特里 奥丁亲自派我们过来...
Odin?
奥丁?
Odin promised his protection.
奥丁还曾答应要保护我们
I held the shards of Surtur's sword at Odin's request,
我按奥丁的要求保存苏尔特的残剑
and now my people have paid bitterly for it.
可是现在我的子民为此付出了惨痛的代价
Perhaps I should have allied myself with Ymir and the Frost Giants,
也许 我应该选择与伊米尔和冰霜巨人
or even Loki himself.
甚至洛基本人结盟
Surtur is free, dwarf king, and you would play games?
苏尔特逃跑了 矮人国王 你还有心情讨价还价
All the nine realms will burn if the fire demon is not stopped.
若不阻止火魔 九大国度都会毁灭
So I ask you, in Odin's name, will you help us?
我以奥丁之名请求你 你愿意帮助我们吗
There is precious little Uru metal left,
乌鲁金已所剩无几
but to have the Odinson in my debt?
不过卖♥♥一个人情给奥丁之子
It is worth it.
还是值得的
What say you, Prince of Asgard?
你说呢 神域王子
One favor, at a time of my choosing.
欠我一个人情 我来决定什么时候还
No.
不
Your ship is under attack. Come, Bill, to battle!
你的飞船被攻击了 来吧比尔 一起战斗
Face the wrath of Stormbreaker!
尝尝暴风之锤的厉害吧
The demon queen. - Amora?
恶魔女王 -阿莫拉?
You know this woman? - Aye, the Enchantress.
你认识这个女人? -对 她是女巫
A villain, to be sure, but she's no ally of Surtur.
虽为恶人 却也不至与苏尔特为盟
Things change, it would seem.
看来局势有所变化
Amora, this is madness. How could you be in league with Surtur?
阿莫拉 你疯了么 为何要与苏尔特勾结一道
You are Vanir! Good or evil, you believe in life.
你是瓦尼尔神族 无论善恶 你都听信于命运
Surtur would see everything burn!
苏尔特会燃尽一切
Thor, please, help me.
索尔 求求你 救我
Tear them apart, and bring me the hammers.
干掉他们 把神锤带回来
Three three seven.
三三七
Champion authorization code accepted.
授权斗士密♥码♥正确
Welcome. I am Skuttlebutt.
欢迎进入 我是旋风号♥
I bring the word from Beta Ray Bill.
我携马面比尔的口信前来
Your people are in danger, Skuttlebutt.
你们的族人处境危险 旋风号♥
And we are going to save them. Can you fly?
我们要去拯救他们 你能航行吗
Yes. Self repairs are 99% complete.
可以 自我修复已经完成了99%
Then tell me of your weapons.
那告诉我你有哪些武器装备
There. Head for the witch.
去那儿 迎战女巫
Warning. Multiple hull breaches detected.
警告 检测到船体多处受损
Enemy demon breed have boarded.
敌人入侵船体
The Cold Sleep chamber is in jeopardy.
冷冻舱危险
The surviving Korbinites are in jeopardy.
幸存者危险
Guide me to the battle.
引我去打败他们
Skuttlebutt!
旋风号♥
Bill, The Enchantress is the power behind these demons.
比尔 女巫是这些恶魔力量的源泉
Defeat her, and the demons will fall!
干掉她 其他恶魔就不复存在了
She is too powerful for either of us to defeat separately.
她太强大 我们两个谁也对付不了她
But together... - Together, then.
但是如果我们联手... - 那就一起上
If this is the end, so be it.
倘若这就是末日 尽管来吧
For Asgard! - For Korbin!
神域万岁 - 柯本星万岁
Surrender, Enchantress.
投降吧 女巫
Surrender, and we can help you.
投降吧 我们会帮助你
Odin can help you.
奥丁会帮助你
Please, finish it.
求你 结束我的痛苦
The Enchantress is beyond help now.
你们已经爱莫能助了
Your Enchantress...
你们的女巫
Could she truly be gone? - Nay.
再也不会回来了吗 -是的
And while that was the Enchantress,
女巫说的话
the words coming out of her were those of Surtur.
其实出自苏尔特之口
She is possessed by his power now.
她已经完全被他控制了
Skuttlebutt. Sif!
旋风号♥ 西芙
My people... - Are safe.
我的族人们 - 都已安全了
My friends, what I owe you is immeasurable.
朋友们 你们的帮助我无以回报
All of Korbin owes you.
所有的柯本星人都感激你们
Your people will still require safe haven.
你的族人依然需要一个安全的避风港
I will travel with you. You need not do this alone.
我会陪伴你 你不用一个人踏上旅程
I... I would appreciate your aid,
我... 非常感谢你的帮助
and your company,
以及陪伴
but I must refuse.
但我还是要拒绝
With Stormbreaker, I can protect my people.
有了暴风之锤 我就能保护我的族人了
Your duties lie elsewhere.
你们还有更重要的任务
Indeed. The threat of Surtur looms greater than ever.
的确如此 苏尔特的威胁日渐强大
We must find him.
我们必须找到他
We must discover why he seeks the Korbinites,
我们必须查明他需要柯本星人的原因
else the final battle may consume us all.
否则这场决战我们可能都会送命
And when that battle comes, brother,
如果决战开始 兄弟
I will be at your side.
我一定会和你并肩而战
Hyah!
驾!
Good luck, Beta Ray Bill!
祝你好运 马面比尔
I... misjudged you, Thor.
我错怪你了索尔
I did not understand
那时我不懂得
what it meant to make a connection with someone that needed you,
去帮助一个需要你的人意味着什么
like the mortals needed you.
就像人类也需要你
Truly, the worthiness found in mortal heroes never ceases to surprise me.
说真的 凡人身上的英雄气概一直令我震惊
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表