剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
Smash him.
拍死他
Finally!
早想拍了
Let's all remember that Captain Marvel here
不要忘了是这位惊奇队长
saved Carol's life.
救了卡罗尔的命
I'm also remembering that he's an alien spy,
我还记得他是个外星间谍
and just told us that his people are going to wipe out our planet.
还说他的人准备铲除我们的地球
Guuuuuyyys...
同志们
why is the ceiling so low?
天花板咋这么低
The Kree will be back,
克里帝国定会卷土重来
and they won't underestimate you Avengers again.
这次他们不会再低估你们复仇者了
So what now?
那怎么办
You should prepare for the storm that's coming.
做好准备 一场暴风雨即将来临
Welcome to Damocles Base, Mr. Gyrich.
欢迎来到达摩克里斯基地 盖里奇先生
From here, S.W.O.R.D. observes and responds
在这里 天剑负责观察并对任何
to situations involving any extra-terrestrial presence.
涉及地外文明的情况作出反应
And if possible, we trying to make peaceful first contact with--
如有可能 我们会尽力与对方进行首次和平接触...
Cut to the chase Major Danvers.
简而言之 丹弗斯少校
You hunt aliens.
你们就是抓外星人的
Huh.
哼
I wouldn't quite describe it that wa--
我可不会这样形容...
I've read the reports, so you can skip the song and dance.
我已经读过报告 所以你也不必再兜圈子
What's the status with the station?
空间站目前状况如何
The shipboard artificial intelligence isn't responding.
舰载人工智能尚无反应
We've got partial control,
我们已取得部分控制权
but it's defenses are still guarding sections of the base.
但基地各部分的防御系统仍在警戒状态
We've lost a number of agents just mapping the place.
我们牺牲多名特工 但也只是摸清地形而已
Wonderful!
干得好啊
Billions of dollars are going into this operation Major.
数十亿正源源不断地投入这次行动 少校
So how many aliens have you captured?
你们抓到几个外星人 了
Excuse me?
什么
How. Many. Aliens?
抓了 几个 外星人
Uhmm, none.
嗯 没有
Would you like to see the bridge now?
您想参观下舰桥吗
Access main controls.
进入主控台
Respond.
响应
Respond please?
请响应
OK.
好吧
How about "respond before I shoot you in your stupid A.I. face"?
这样如何 回个话不然我就蹦了你那张死AI脸
Agent Brand.
布兰德探员
What is it Danvers? I have a computer to shoot.
有话快说 丹弗斯 我还要崩了这台电脑呢
This is Henry Gyrich.
这位是亨利·盖里奇
You know, our liaison with the United States government.
我们和美国政♥府♥的联络官
The one I told you was coming today.
我说过他今天会过来
I don't have time for politicians.
我没时间和官员周♥旋♥
I don't understand why not.
我可没看出来你们没时间
You've been here for months, and what have you accomplished?
你们在这里已经好几个月了 有一丁点成就吗
Nothing!
没有
Have you even seen an alien?
连外星人的影儿都没见过外吧
Alert. Incoming threat detected.
警告 发现危险
There's one.
这不就见到了么
And there came a day unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes
地球上最强的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became The Avengers:
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible armored Iron Man,
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of Thunder,
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is,
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assembled we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
forever fight as one.
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"欢迎来到克里帝国"
Attention unidentified star craft
不明身份飞船注意
This is agent Abigail Brand with S.W.O.R.D.
我是天剑局的阿比盖尔·布兰德探员
Please respond.
请回答
Send this out on all frequencies.
发送到所有频段上
Attention unidentified star craft
不明身份飞船注意
This is agent Abigail Brand with S.W.O.R.D.
我是天剑局的阿比盖尔·布兰德探员
Kree!
克里人
It's a Kree ship.
这是克里人的飞船
Attention Kree ship. You've entered restricted Earth space.
克里飞船请注意 你已经进入地球禁航区
Incorrect. Your station is in restricted Kree space.
不对 是你们的空间站在克里禁航区里
Surrender or be destroyed!
投降或者被摧毁
You have 15 seconds.
你们有15秒选择
Kree ship - respond.
克里飞船 请回答
Maybe you're not familiar with human time measurement, but 15--
可能你们不太熟悉人类时间概念 但15秒...
What are you waiting for? Fire!
你在等什么 开火啊
Mr. Gyrich, would you please be quiet.
盖里奇先生 你能安静会么
Time's up.
时间到
Imminent threat!
紧急威胁
Defense condition 1 engaged.
防御系统进入1级保护状态
Report!
报告
Shields are holding.
护盾正在防御
Look!
看
Major, it's time to see what those powers of yours can do.
少校 是时候展现你的身手了
Take a team and intercept that ship.
带一队人拦截那艘飞船
I'll handle things up here.
我来处理这里的事情
Go!
快走
We have a hostile alien force making Earth-fall.
现在有支外星部队正要摧毁地球
We're going in hot boys.
我们要全速前进了 同志们
Ms. Marvel to Agent Brand. We're 5 by 5.
惊奇女士呼叫布兰德探员 任务了解
Good luck!
祝你们好运
Anyone who had lunch get ready to lose it.
吃过午饭的准备好吐掉吧
Ahh. Think that went pretty well as far as our workouts go.
啊 咱的训练计划进行的还不错
I only blacked out that one time.
我只被你打晕过一次
Is that how you remember it?
你只记得一次么
So Hulk, how's everything going?
浩克 怎么样了
OK then.
好吧
If anyone needs me, I'll be rebuilding JARVIS for the hundredth time.
有事找我的话 我就在工作间 继续改造老贾
Are you still going to meet up with the others?
你还要去和其他人见面吗
Panther's meeting Hawkeye and Wasp in Los Angeles.
黑豹正在洛杉机与鹰眼和黄蜂见面
They think they've got a lead on the Serpent Society. I'll--
他们已经找到了毒蛇帮的一些线索 我...
NO!
不
Need you here. S.H.I.E.L.D. called.
你要呆这里 神盾来电♥话♥了
And?
说啥了
Aliens are invading.
有外星人入侵
Did they say where?
他们说在哪里了吗
Pathetic.
可悲
I find it hard to believe that these primates defeated a Kree Sentry here.
这些猿猴竟然打败了克里的哨兵 难以置信
And yet they did Yon-Rogg.
但他们的确做到了 杨-罗格
I have seen humanity's potential first-hand.
我曾亲眼目睹过人类的潜力
Monsters and mutations are not potential, Mar-Vell.
怪物和变种不是潜力 马-维尔
Beyond that, there's a spirit within them.
除了那些 他们还有一种精神
A warrior spirit, that rivals the Kree.
一种战士精神 更甚于我们的精神
They were able to defeat Sentry 459 because you aided them!
他们能干掉459号♥岗哨是因为你帮助了他们
You are a sympathizer to these animals,
你对这些生物过于同情
but the only potential they will ever have is to be target practice for the Kree military.
他们唯一能拥有的潜力就是当克里军队的练习靶子
The Supreme Intelligence disagrees.
无上智慧不这样认为
The Supreme Intelligence
无上智慧
wishes this planet judged,
希望这个星球被审判
and that is what I will do.
当由我来完成
Hail Grand Accuser!
最高指控者万岁
Where are these Avengers you spoke of Mar-Vell?
你说的那些复仇者在哪里 马-维尔
Auuugghh!
啊啊啊
Aaugh! Ugh!
啊 啊
My name is Ms. Marvel,
我是惊奇女士
and I'm here to welcome you to Earth.
我来迎接你们来到地球
Now go home.
现在你们可以回家了
Ugh.
呃
Hyaa!
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表