剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
我是先锋机械公♥司♥的科学精英
I am now in control here.
现在这里我说了算
What do you want?
你想干嘛
This machine is called Technovore.
这部机器叫不死病毒
It has one purpose.
它只有一个目的
To consume.
吞噬能量
I have reprogrammed it to seek out ARC reactor technology.
我已将它重新编程来寻找方舟反应堆
Much like what Tony Stark has in his chest.
比如托尼·斯塔克胸口那个
So to answer your question
正好解答了你的疑问
'What do I want?'
'我想干嘛'
I want Technovore...
我想要不死病毒...
to feed.
觅食
Magnetically sealed. We're stuck.
磁力封锁 我们被困住了
I repeat, this is Maria Hill.
重复 我是玛利亚?希尔
Come in Helicarrier.
天空母舰请回话
Whatever happened, it shut down my Avengers ID card too.
不管现在啥情况 我的复仇者身份卡也不管用了
And that's saying something.
种种迹象表明
This isn't a blackout or power failure.
这可不是一般的停电或故障
Someone's created a dead zone around us.
是有人刻意围绕我们造出通信静区
That's just great.
真是太棒了
You're telling me we're...
你的意思是我们...
I don't suppose that's your next appointment?
我不认为那是你的下一个预约对象
I hope not!
我希望不是
Begin downloading.
开始下载
I want every single byte of data that Tony Stark owns.
我要托尼·斯塔克电脑里的所有数据
Your doing all of this to steal Tony's computers?
你做这些事就是为了窃取托尼的电脑
Not just the computers, Miss Potts.
不只是电脑 波茨小姐
A.I.M. is taking everything.
AIM会带走一切
Scan shows two suits or armor inside.
扫描显示里面有两套盔甲
Take them.
带上它们
Any idea who these guys are?
知道这些人的身份吗
The Advanced Idea Mechanics.
先锋机械公♥司♥
A cadre of scientists seeking to use their technology for profit.
一群企图用技术谋利的科学家
They've obviously come for Stark's armor and technology.
他们显然是为斯塔克的铠甲和技术而来
You may not want to be a super-hero colonel.
你或许不想当个超级英雄 上校
But now might be a good time to put on that armor.
但眼下也许是时候穿上那盔甲了
Report!
报告!
There are two Avengers in the building.
楼里有两名复仇者
Which ones?
哪两个
Captain America and the Black Panther.
美国队长和黑豹
Destroy them both.
消灭二人
And take any Vibranium the Panther might have.
完事把黑豹身上的振金都拿走
And. Get. Those. Armors.
别忘 带走 那些 盔甲
Hmmm.
嗯
There will be no rescue coming for you Miss Potts.
没人会来救你的波茨小姐
A.I.M. controls this building.
AIM控制了这座大楼
We are the greatest collection of minds on this planet.
我们汇集了地球上最杰出的头脑
And The Avengers are nothing compared to our science.
复仇者在我们的科技面前不堪一击
I'm confused then.
那我疑惑了
Didn't you say you were here to loot the place?
你不是说你是来洗劫此地的吗
This is personal.
这是私人恩怨
Tony Stark will pay for throwing me in prison
托尼·斯塔克要为关我入狱而付出代价
as if I were some common criminal.
他将我当做普通罪犯
Ahhh. Common looter.
啊 是普通抢劫犯
You should be more respectful to the person who's about to destroy
你该对我更加恭敬一些才是
Iron Man and take down Stark Industries.
我很快就会消灭钢铁侠 摧毁斯塔克工业
See what I did there?
看见我做的了吗
I saved you, and I wasn't even registered!
我救了你 甚至都没登记呢
What is that thing?
那是什么
Technovore.
不死病毒
From the Vault!
从穹顶里逃出来的
I read the file, but I've never seen it.
我看了档案 但还没亲眼见过
Technovore is a nanotech A.I.
不死病毒是微电子型人工智能
It was created to destroy data.
造出它本是为了销毁数据
It went out of control and ended up eating pretty much everything.
可它失控了 最终变成一只饕餮怪物
ARC ENERGY SIGNATURE LOCATED!
锁定方舟能量信♥号♥♥
CONSUME!
吞噬!
It's after the ARC reactor?
它是在找方舟反应堆?
In my chest, yeah.
我胸口这个 对
Yeah, I think we should run now.
我想我们该逃命了
What!
什么!
A.I.M.
A.I.M.
Well that makes sense.
这下说得通了
We've got visual on Tony Stark.
我们发现托尼·斯塔克
Then shoot him!
那就开枪!
Tony! Tony! They're going to blow up the main reactor!
托尼 托尼 他们要炸掉主反应堆
Uuuggh. Tony!
啊 托尼!
Pepper?!
小辣椒?!
Auuugh! Shoot it!
啊! 开火!
We have to get to the ARC reactor.
我们得赶去方舟反应堆那儿
What we need do is get out of here.
现在要紧的是从这儿逃出去
No! If A.I.M. detonates the reactor, it'll take down the whole building.
不 如果A.I.M.引爆反应堆 整幢大楼都会坍塌
I kinda hate you right now Stark.
我现在有点讨厌你了 斯塔克
Panther, we need some cover fire.
黑豹 我们需要火力掩护
Rhodey, you get to your armor.
罗迪 穿起你的铠甲
We'll hold off A.I.M. as long as we can.
我们会尽力拖住A.I.M.
In 3... 2... GO!
数3...2...走!
You wanna hurry that up?
你能快点不?
Why, you have a date tonight?
咋了 今晚有约?
Maybe I do!
也许真有
This is 221. There's no sign of the third man.
我是221 没有发现第三人
I'm proceeding with armor extraction.
我将继续转移装甲
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Cap! Panther!
队长 黑豹
Duck.
找掩护
Uuugh. Maria!
啊 玛利亚
Run! Get to the ARC reactor.
快跑 去方舟反应堆
Stop A.I.M.
阻止A.I.M.
I'll hold off Technovore as long as I can.
我会尽力阻挡不死病毒的
You can barely stand, I'm not leaving you.
你都快站不起来了 我不会丢下你
Where's it going?
它去哪儿了
Down.
下面
Did you bring your jetpack by any chance?
你不会正好带了喷气背包吧
I'm an agent of SHIELD.
可我是神盾局的特工
I'm prepared for anything.
时刻准备着
Download is complete.
下载完成
We've got Stark's entire mainframe,
我们已经拿到斯塔克整个主机内的数据
including ARC reactor and armor schematics.
包括方舟反应堆和盔甲的图纸
Team 3 reporting.
3队报告
There are 6 minutes left on the ARC reactor explosives.
6分钟后将引爆离方舟反应堆
We're pulling out.
我们撤
Understood.
明白
Team 2, what's the status on the armor transport?
2队 装甲转移进行的如何
Team 2, respond!
2队 回话
Ooo, that doesn't sound good.
噢 看来情况不妙
You guys OK?
你俩没事吧
What should we do?
我们该怎么做
This whole place is gonna blow up.
整座大楼即将爆♥炸♥
So how about we get out of here!
你看往外跑咋样!
Present from Stark.
斯塔克的礼物
Tony! Where is he?
托尼 他在哪
GET! OFF! ME!
放开我!
You heard the man.
你听见他说啥了
Down boy.
下来吧 乖乖
So, what's the plan?
下一步怎么做
Not enough time to disarm the bombs.
没时间拆除炸♥弹♥了
What bombs?
什么炸♥弹♥
I was talking about that thing.
我是指那玩意儿
We're gonna give Technovore exactly what it wants.
我们要让不死病毒得偿所愿
the ARC reactor.
方舟反应堆
Just not the one in my chest.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表