剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
I got your back, Cap!
我来帮你 队长
Bucky, I told you... - Yeah, I know. But we're partners right?
巴基 我让你 - 我知道 但我们是搭档啊 不是吗
Let's finish this!
让我们了结这一切吧
It's over, Skull!
都结束了 红骷髅
Good bye, Captain America!
再见了 美国队长
Cap!
队长
No. No! Bucky!
不 不 巴基
For your defiance.
你竟敢违抗我
You and I still have a score to settle!
你和我的事还没完呢
I have Captain America in my sights
发现美国队长
You're late.
你迟到了
Smart bombs, nerve gas.
智能炸♥弹♥ 神经毒气
Germ warfare.
细菌战
OK, this is creeping me out.
好吧 我被吓到了
HYDRA's been working on this stuff for years
九头蛇这些年来一直在研究这些东西
Any one of these things could mean big trouble for the Allies.
这里面任何一样都能成为盟军的大♥麻♥烦
That's why we're here Bucky.
所以我们来了 巴基
No matter what...
无论如何
We're taking down the Skull, once and for all.
我们一定要彻底击败红骷髅
And there came a day unlike any other
在那与众不同的一天
When Earth's Mightiest Heroes...
地球上最强大的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers
那一天 他们成为了复仇者
The Invincible armored Iron Man
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor Prince of Thunder
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America the first Avenger,
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assembled we are strong!
众人同心 其力断金
Forever fight as one!
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者!集♥合♥!
"冬日战士"
Quite the country you have built.
你们建立的国家真不赖
Here I sit, a war criminal...
我一个战犯 好好的坐在这
eating better than most American workers.
吃得比大多数美国人都好
Three times a day.
一日三餐
Is this what you call...the American dream?
这就是你们所谓的美国梦 对吗
It took years for you to infiltrate...
你花了许多年
the US government as Dell Rusk.
以戴尔罗斯克的身份潜入美国政♥府♥
Clearly you've set up the sabotage of our country.
很明显 你策划了危害美国的阴谋
I want details.
我要知道细节
There is only one detail that matters now, Captain.
如今只剩下一个重要的细节了 队长
Imprisoning me will not stop what I have begun.
囚禁我也阻止不了我挑起的战争
You have already lost.
你已经输了
Not playing games, Skull!
别耍花招 红骷髅
What was Code Red really about?
红色代码到底是怎么回事
Why did you brainwash Falcon, Doc Samson?
你为什么要对猎鹰和萨姆森博士洗♥脑♥
And the Winter Soldier.
还有冬日战士
A disappointment that one.
他让我很失望
He fascinates you, doesn't he?
他很吸引你 是不是
One of the deadliest men on the planet, and yet...
他是地球上最危险的人之一 但却
Why? Who is the Winter Soldier?
为什么 冬日战士是谁
These are questions to which you may not want answers.
也许有的问题你不想知道答案
But, I will tell you this...
不过 我告诉你这一点
You have only yourself to blame...
你只能怪你自己
Captain America.
美国队长
What is that thing? - HYDRA!
那是什么玩意 - 九头蛇
It has to be after the Skull! Get someone to his cell!
它一定是来找红骷髅的 派人去守住他的囚室
You have parachutes on this craft? - Antigrav packs.
你的飞机上有降落伞吗 - 是反重力的降落伞
Put one on.
去拿一个
What are you?
你到底是什么东西
Haven't we talked about arguing with giant robots, Cap?
我们讨论过和巨型机器人冲突的情况 是吧队长
We came as fast as we could when we picked up the SHIELD distress call.
我们一接到神盾局的求救信♥号♥♥就尽快赶来了
Didn't even did it!
居然毫发无伤
Maybe 'cause you don't have one of these.
大概因为你没有这种装备吧
You want to come up with an actual plan now? - Aim at the cannon.
你现在想出实际点的计划了吗 - 瞄准它的炮口
Together!
一起来
Come on, you piece of junk!
去死 你这块废铁
沉睡者们已被唤醒
Whatever that thing was, clearly there are more coming.
不管这玩意是什么 显然还有更多会来
No, Sleepers, plural.
沉睡者 不止一个
This was a serious piece of tech.
这是一项可怕的科技产品
The Skull stole some parts from the Army...
红骷髅从军队中偷了一些部件
when he was posing as Secretary of Defense.
在他冒充国防部长的时候
Others pieces date as far back as World War II.
其他部件是二战期间的产物
Obviously the Skull has been working on this pet project for a long time.
显然红骷髅的这个宝贝计划准备了很长时间
We need to catch him and shut it down.
我们必须追抓住他并阻止它们
Fast.
要快
I'm uploading data collected from the Sleeper's transmissions...
我正在把从沉睡者的传动装置里面搜集到的数据
to everyone's ID card.
传输到每个人的ID卡里
Start the search in Washington DC.
从华盛顿开始搜寻
The Skull's last base of operations.
那是红骷髅的上一个作战基地
Let's move.
行动吧
Tony...
托尼
I'd like to try a different tactic.
我想试试另一种战术
I wanna look for the Winter Soldier.
我想寻找冬日战士
Call it... a hunch.
这是我的 第六感
What 's the deal, Steve?
这又是怎么回事 史蒂夫
Ok. I trust you.
算了 我相信你
But we have zero intel on Winter Soldier.
但是我们对冬日战士一无所知
If you want him, you need someone...
如果你想找到他 你需要一个
sneaky and underhanded, with access to very classified files.
能暗中偷偷搞到机密文件的人
So, there's only one place to start.
这样的话就只有一个地方了
Things rough at the top Hill?
山顶的情况还好吗
Let's just say I slept better when you were the one being woken up...
这么说吧 要是你能代替我连续一个月凌晨三点爬起来
At 3 am to deal with the interdimensional threat of the month.
对付袭击的话 我会睡得好很多
I'll be back as soon as we wrap up the Skrull hunt.
对斯克鲁尔人的搜寻结束后 我会尽快回来
Until then...
在那之前
drink more coffee.
你就多喝点咖啡吧
Fury out.
弗瑞 完毕
About one last side job before you go back to SHIELD?
在你回到神盾局之前干个零活怎么样
Clearly Stark doesn't get the concept of undercover affairs.
显然斯塔克不懂秘密间谍这个概念
The Red Skull escaped HYDRA base.
红骷髅从九头蛇基地逃走了
And I think that the Winter Soldier might be the key to catching him.
我认为冬日战士是抓住他的关键
Skull cut the Winter Soldier loose.
红骷髅和冬日战士已经没有瓜葛了
You're wasting your time, and mine.
你在浪费你的时间 还有我的
Fury, this is...
弗瑞 这是
personal.
私事
Nick, you once told me that if I ever needed something...
尼克 你曾经说过如果我需要帮忙
ever... that I could count on you.
任何时候 都可以来找你
I'm asking you now.
现在我向你请求帮助了
Crazy as it sounds, I think the Winter Soldier...
虽然听起来很疯狂 但是我觉得冬日战士
might be someone I know.
可能是我认识的人
Whatever the Winter Soldier used to be is ancient history
不管冬日战士曾经是什么 那都过去了
He's an assassin without a country and without honor!
如今他是一个不属于任何国家 没有荣誉的杀手
SHIELD had uncovered a new HYDRA research facility.
神盾局发现了一个新的九头蛇研究机构
I took in a team to shut it down.
我带了一支队伍过去摧毁它
Except I didn't know I had a stowaway.
但我没想到还有一位暗中的同行者
Move on, team. We have to...
走吧 同志们 我们必须
No.
不
I lost good men that day.
那天我失去了几个得力助手
But he survived.
但是他没死
This is Columbia. Afghanistan.
这是在哥伦比亚 阿富汗
The Gulf.
海湾地区
To virtually every conflict...
事实上 我们记录上的
we have a record of, Winter Soldier is there.
每一场战斗 冬日战士都参与其中
Always working from the shadows.
永远躲在暗处行动
So these images are taken decades apart.
那么这些图像记录的时间相隔了几十年
We don't know why he hasn't aged or who he is.
我们不知道他为何不会变老 也不知道他是谁
But if the Red Skull's behind him...
但如果他背后是红骷髅在操纵的话
then Winter Soldier is just an instrument of the Skull's plans now.
冬日战士只是他计划中的一个工具
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表