剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
开启内部防御系统
Where did you learn to move like that?
你从哪里学会这招
Now it's your turn!
现在轮到你了
Come on. Come on.
快啊 快点
We need that antidote.
我们需要解毒剂
Yes.
是啊
It is taking... more time... than anticipated.
这将花费 比预计更多的时间
Panther, you OK?
黑豹 你还好吗
I am fine.
我还好
Oh no.
不嘞个是吧
Looks like some needs a doctor.
看上去有人需要一个医生
Samson? Are you actually working for Rusk?
萨姆逊 你真的是在为拉斯科工作吗
I thought you were smarter than that!
我以为你会更聪明一点
I'm under orders.
我有命在身
JARVIS, Some privacy, please.
贾维斯 我需要私人空间 谢谢
Acknowledged.
明白
That will hold him for a while.
这应该能阻止他一会
I hope.
希望如此
Hey, Doc.
嘿 医生
We're not done yet.
我们还没完事呢
You can't fight off the infection much longer.
你抵抗不了感染多久了
We are here to keep you all quarantined.
我们来此的目的是隔离你们
And who is "we"?
“我们”是指谁
How about thee!
吃我一锤
How about this!
吃我一掌
Looking for something?
在找什么呢
We're here to save lives, Hawkeye.
我们来此拯救生命 鹰眼
Be smart and yours will be one of them.
学聪明点就饶你狗命
I'm healthy enough to deal with you.
我身子骨还硬朗 对付你足矣
You're getting sicker by the minute!
你的病症正在迅速恶化
I'm a doctor.
我是个医生
I don't care... if you're the... surgeon general!
就算你是卫生局局长 我也不在乎
You Avengers don't know when to quit, do you?
你们复仇者不懂什么叫知难而退吗
Don't you get it? You brought this on yourself!
你懂了吗 你这是咎由自取
Ultrasonic arrow. Birds hate them.
超声波箭 鸟儿们都恨它
Now, what were you looking for in here?
那么你之前在这找什么呢
Sir.
先生
Take a message, JARVIS.
做个记录 贾维斯
The simulations show a real progress against the toxin.
这个模拟结果显示出对抗毒素的巨大进展
Panther's out.
黑豹已经昏迷
And one of Rusk's hit-squad is pounding on my door.
拉斯科突击小组的一个成员正在擂我的门
You have an encrypted signal from Hawkeye...
您收到一个鹰眼从练习场
coming from the training room.
发出的加密信♥号♥♥
That I'll take.
那就接进来
Hawkeye, you hangin' in there?
鹰眼 你还扛得住吗
Barely.
快不行了
But I found the reason we're in this mess.
但是我终于明白我们是怎么惹上麻烦的了
It's an incendiary device with a built-in emission system.
这是一个内置扩散系统的燃火装置
It caused the explosion and released the airborne toxin all at once.
它突然引爆 一并释放了风媒毒素
Hold on to it. I'll do a scan
坚持住 我做个扫描 也许我们可以
and maybe we can figure out which psycho we ticked off this week.
弄明白我们下一步要消灭哪个神经病
Hold on, Stark.
等下 斯塔克
I've seen this kind of tech before.
我曾经见过这种技术
In my days as a SHIELD agent.
在我还是个神盾局特工的时候
This device is DOD, all the way.
这个装置一直都是国防部的
Department of Defense? So Rusk set us up.
国防部 所以是拉斯科算计了我们
But why?
但为什么呢
Just an excuse to parade a second stringer strike team?
难道只是一个炫耀二线突击队员的借口吗
I'm gonna leave that one to you.
剩下的就交给你了
Have fun.
好好玩哟
Hawkeye, do you read me?
鹰眼 听得见我吗
Forgive me, Iron Man.
原谅我 钢铁侠
But we're taking control of these premises, whether you like it or not.
不管你是否乐意 我们将控制这个地方
By order of--
授意于
Never... turn your back... on an Avenger...
绝对 不要傲慢地
with an attitude.
背朝一个复仇者
Carol, no!
卡罗尔 不
JARVIS, initiate final sequence on my voice command.
贾维斯 在我下口令后开启最终序列
Go.
开始
Processing.
处理中
Sir, simulations are showing full symptom withdrawal...
先生 模拟器显示症状在全面消退
based on your last antidote formula.
基于您最终的解毒剂配方
Synthesizing now.
正在合成
Make it fast. We need it.
加快点 我们急需它
My mercy has its limits, brute.
吾之仁慈是有限的 畜生
Mercy, what's that?
仁慈 那是什么
Come on, let's go.
来吧 开始吧
Yes.
好了
Cap!
队长
Cap!
队长
JARVIS?
贾维斯
Scanning.
扫描中
Captain America is not in the Mansion.
美国队长不在这栋大厦里
What? Where could he have possibly gone in his condition?
什么 他这个样子能去哪儿
Winter Soldier, you've done much better than the rest of Code Red.
冬兵 你比其他红色代码成员干得都好
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
You poor, misguided, outdated soul.
你这个可怜的 迷途的 过时的人啊
You have no idea what this country...
你不理解这个国家
needs from its heroes, do you?
想从它的英雄那得到什么吧
Don't you realize?
你没发觉吗
This was all for your benefit.
这都是为了你好
JARVIS, I'm about 300 miles out from Washington DC...
贾维斯 我离开华盛顿大概有300里了
tracking Cap via his Avengers ID card.
经由队长的复仇者的联络卡寻找他
What's the status back at the ranch?
大厦那里的情况怎么样了
The afflicted Avengers are all responding to the antidote.
被折磨的复仇者们都对解毒剂有反应
Any affected civilians are also being treated.
其他被感染的公民也都在受治疗
The only one left who hasn't been given the antidote...
唯一剩下还没被注射解毒剂的
is Captain America.
是美国队长
Not for long. I'll get to him in--
不会太久了 我很快就
Attention Iron Man.
注意 钢铁侠
This is colonel Tom Parker, US Air Command.
这里是美国空军司令部的汤姆·帕克上校
We have orders to ground you immediately.
我们奉命使你立即着陆
Colonel, I respect that you have your orders...
上校 我理解你是奉命行事
and I have no intention of engaging you.
并且无意与你交战
But I also have no intention of letting my friend die.
但是我同样不想让我的朋友死去
So, if you'll excuse me...
所以 如果你能行个方便
They've got me boxed in.
他们把我包围了
JARVIS, lock on the Cap's ID signal.
贾维斯 锁定队长的联络卡信♥号♥♥
Give me a targeting solution.
给我一个目标画面
Target locked.
目标锁定
But for more than 100 miles out. You can't possibly--
但考虑到距离超过100里 你不可能
Eat your heart out, Hawkeye.
让你伤心了 鹰眼
How perfect.
多么完美
The last attempt at salvation.
最后一次徒劳的营救
Gloriously thwarted by the most...
讽刺地被最不可能的敌人
unlikely of adversaries.
挫败了
Now I can savor this moment.
我终于可以品尝胜利的滋味了
I've waited so long.
这一刻我期待已久
Show yourself, coward.
现原形吧 懦夫
Red Skull!
红骷髅
And so, we've come full circle, Captain America.
没错 我们又回到原点了 美国队长
I will crush you...
我要以我的鞋跟
and everything you hold dear...
踩碎你
under my heel.
和一切你珍视的东西
And now for my final victory.
现在是我获得最终胜利的时刻
The ultimate irony.
多么讽刺
Finish him.
了结他
Do it.
动手吧
No.
不
Through your defiance, you have signed your death warrant.
你的行为是自寻死路
Look at me, Skull.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表