剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
A.I.M. The Advanced Idea Mechanics.
先锋创意机械公♥司♥
A cadre of scientists seeking to use technology for profit.
由精英科学家组成的核心组织 用科技换取暴利
Hail HYDRA!
九头蛇万岁
Viper changed, right in front of me. She changed into this.
毒蛇变了 就在我眼前 变成了这样
The Skrull had her appearence, her voice.
那个斯克鲁尔人拥有她的容貌 声音
Yes, but it also had her memories.
更重要的是 还拥有她的记忆
Soon Earth will be ours...
地球很快就是我们的了
my Queen.
女王陛下
Where am I? Where have you taken me?
我在哪 这是什么地方
Is... Is someone here?
有... 有人在吗
I... I have money. I can...
我... 我有钱 我能...
No! What are you?
不 你是什么生物
Please! Whatever you want... just...
求求你! 你要什么都行 只要...
Just don't hurt me.
只要别伤害我
I'm OK. I don't understand.
我还没死 我不明白
What? What are you?
怎么回事 你是谁
My name is Dr. Lyle Getz.
我是莱尔?盖茨博士
I'm a high ranking member of the Advanced Idea Mechanics.
我是先锋机械公♥司♥的骨干
And I'm in line to become the new Scientist Supreme.
而且 我马上就是新的首席科学家了
No! No! You're not me!
不 不 你不是我!
But I am. I am Lyle Getz now.
我就是 我现在是莱尔?盖茨了
Every memory, every emotion...
标志着你身份的
everything that makes you who you are...
每一段记忆 每一种情感
now belongs to me.
现在都属于我了
This... this is not happening!
这... 这不可能
Please! Please! Somebody help me!
求求你 求求你 谁来救救我!
Somebody help me!
谁来救救我!
And then came a day unlike any other
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth mightiest heroes
地球上最强的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day they became the Avengers.
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible armored Iron Man.
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of thunder.
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is.
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
And Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assemble, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
两 个 月 前...
"战 俘"
Steven Rogers?
史蒂文·罗杰斯
The infiltration has begun.
渗透行动已经开始
His essence is mine now.
他的精华是我的了
So it is written.
正如预言所写
Queen Veranke is on Earth and will make contact soon.
维兰珂女王陛下已到达地球 很快会联♥系♥我们
But you are to begin disassembling the Avengers.
你的任务是瓦解复仇者联盟
Understood.
明白
Please tell me what you find so funny.
告诉我 什么让你觉得这么好笑
Little green man,
小绿人
you speak english pretty well for a Martian.
对于一个火星人来说 你英语不错
So what do you want?
你们到底想要什么
We already have everything we want from you.
我们想要的都已经从你那儿得到了
But perhaps there is something you'd like to tell us.
但有些事 也许你愿意亲口告诉我们
There is...
有的
Name: Steven Rogers. Rank: Captain.
姓名: 史蒂文·罗杰斯 军衔: 上尉
Serial number: 54985870.
编号♥: 54985870
And that's all you'll ever going to get from me!
这就是你们可以从我嘴里知道的一切
Sir, I do not understand...
长官 我不明白...
what is it we want from this animal?
我们到底要从这个动物身上得到什么呢?
We have all the knowledge he possesses.
我们已经有了他的一切
The Queen wants to learn how to make these humans submit.
女王陛下想知道 如何使这些人类屈服
So break him!
那就让他崩溃
It's been two of their Earth months, he still hasn't broken.
已经过了两个地球月了 他依旧没有崩溃
He hasn't given us anything.
他从未泄露给我们任何信息
He's taken punishment that no human should be able to withstand.
他所受到的酷刑没有人能顶住
Our scientists are shamed.
我们的科学家为此蒙羞
They have no idea what's keeping him going.
他们不知道是什么使得他坚持下去
The Queen has ordered a new tactic.
女王陛下已经布置了一个新战术
No!
不!
You are a very difficult man to find, Captain.
队长 你可真难找
How stupid do you think I am?
你们当我是傻子么
Enough of this. Secure the prisoner!
够了 把这个囚犯关起来
We need reinforcement in the prison block, now!
监狱区需要支援 马上
Calm yourself, Kl'rt. This human is no threat.
科勒特 淡定 这个人构不成威胁
There's nothing special about Captain America.
美国队长没有什么特殊之处
And besides... where is he going to go?
再说 他还能跑到哪儿去
Commander, there is no sign of the human,
长官 那个人类失踪了
and the interrogator... he is missing.
审问者也不见了
No. Stay away... stay away from me!
不 走开... 离我远点!
I've got some questions for you now.
现在换我审问你了
Where are we? What is this place?
我们现在在哪 这是个什么地方
Please. Don't hurt me.
求求你 不要伤害我
How do I get out?
我怎么才能出去
Out? There is no way out.
出去? 你没法出去
Stay back!
退后!
I don't know what kind of trick this is, Skrull.
斯克鲁尔人 我不知道这是什么诡计
But if you value this one's life, you'll do exactly as I say.
但如果你不想这个家伙挂掉 就按我说的做
Ma'am, I'm a prisoner here just like...
女士 我也是这儿的囚犯 就像...
Viper, you're Madam Viper, right?
毒蛇 你是毒蛇夫人 对吧
One of Baron Strucker's lieutenants.
你是西崔克尔男爵的副手
You work for HYDRA.
为九头蛇工作
Do you really expect me to believe you're Captain America?
你真以为我会相信你就是美国队长吗
I've seen lizard steel faces...
蜥蜴脸我见得太多了...
We fought once... on HYDRA island.
我曾经跟你在九头蛇岛上打过一架
If I'd fought Captain America then Captain America would be dead.
如果我跟美国队长打过 那他现在一定已经挂了
They replaced you.
斯克鲁尔人代替了你
The Viper I met, must have been one of them.
我见到的毒蛇一定是他们的人
What are you doing?
你要做什么
I am Captain America, miss.
女士 我就是美国队长
I'm a human and I'm guessing you are too.
我是人类 我猜你也是
I believe this is yours.
这是你的
I'm not a Skrull.
我不是斯克鲁尔人
We may be enemies back on Earth...
也许我们在地球上是敌人
but right now we have to work together.
但现在 我们必须合作
I don't like it any better than you...
我也不想和曾经的敌人为伍
but we have to trust each other.
但我们必须相互信任
It's the only chance either of us have of getting home.
我是我们回家的唯一机会
Where are we?
我们现在在哪
Some kind of flying saucer.
某种飞碟上
I think I saw Saturn out the window.
我透过窗户看到了土星
Saturn?
土星?
We need answers, so start talking.
我们需要答案 赶快告诉我们
Why are you Skrulls replacing people on Earth?
为什么你们斯克鲁尔人要替换地球上的人类
What do you want?
你们到底想要什么
You will not hurt me. We know you.
你不会伤害我的 我们了解你
Maybe I won't.
也许我不会
But I can't be responsible for what she may do.
但我不能保证她也不会
There is a prophecy among the Skrull people.
斯克鲁尔人有个预言
One that foretold the end of our world.
预示了世界的末日
And it came to pass for Galactus came to Skrulls.
行星吞噬者来了
The end had come for Galactus is a force of nature.
世纪末日对他来说是自然力量
He can't be reasonned with or bargained with,
你没法跟他讲理 没法讨价还价
he has no conscience or mercy.
没有良心和同情心
He only consumes.
他只吞噬
The Skrull people were scattered across the galaxy.
斯克鲁尔人在银河系颠沛流离
There were rumors however, a believe.
但同样有一个预言 一个信念
That the same prophecy that foretold the end of Skrulls,
这个预言预示了斯克鲁尔人的灭亡
told of a new Skrull homeworld.
但也预示了斯克鲁尔人的新家
You're invading Earth!
你们要入侵地球!
Our agents have been on you world for over a year now.
我们的特工已在地球潜伏了一年多
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表