剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
大家准备好
Hopefully, you would perform better against me
但愿你们和我过招的时候表现得比对付怪兽好一点
than you did against the creatures.
I only intervened because I assumed they were preying on Kree children.
我插手只是因为我以为它们在追杀克里儿童
-T'Challa! -Panther? How?
- 特查拉 - 黑豹 怎么会
Shouldn't you be, you know, not alive?
你不是应该 那啥 死了吗
Last time we saw you, you were falling into the sun.
我们最后一次看到你的时候你正往太阳撞过去
A sacrifice I was willing to make in order to save the Earth.
为了拯救地球 我愿意做出这样的牺牲
但是克里人的虫洞打开的时候
But as the Kree wormhole opened,
如我所料 你们正从内部摧毁它
just as I assume you were taking action to destroy it from within,
飞船侦测到了虫洞另一端有一艘太空船
the Falchion detected the presence of a ship
on the other side of the wormhole.
当虫洞开始坍缩
As the wormhole began to collapse,
我一确定太阳已经没有危险
once I was certain the sun was out of danger,
I used the Falchion's teleporter to follow you through.
我就用飞船上的传送系统跟着你们穿过去
飞船锁定了最大的一艘克里战舰
The Falchion had locked on to the largest of the Kree ships.
我上船以后 就努力靠近你们
And once on board, I began to make my way to you.
You were not difficult to find.
你们并不难找
As always, my friends, you make far too much noise.
因为一如既往 我的朋友们 你们太闹腾了
We must go now.
我们必须马上离开 整个星球都对你们的到来发出了警告
The entire planet has been alerted to your presence.
真高兴看到你还活着 吾友特查拉
'Tis good to see you alive, friend T'Challa.
Attitude and all.
同感
The other Avengers are being held in the spire,
其他复仇者被困在塔顶了
被至高智慧俘虏了
captives of the Supreme Intelligence.
We're never going to make it like this.
照这样我们肯定过不去
Perhaps we can take cover in the city.
也许能在市里找点掩护
不 整个城市都是克里的军队
No. The entire city is the Kree military,
and an army waits for us at the spire.
塔顶还有一支军队在等着我们
这个世界的每一寸土地都是与我们为敌的
Every inch of this world is against us.
Enough! We are Avengers. We shall not run.
够了 我们是复仇者 我们不会落荒而逃
找到至高智慧 救出我们的朋友
Go to this Supreme Intelligence, find our friends.
我来对付这些克里人
I shall deal with the Kree.
Hear me, Kree!
听好了 克里人
如果你们真的自称为勇士的话
If you truly claim to be warriors...
就向我证明吧
then prove it!
Cap...
队长
Cap, what's happening?
队长 出什么事了
Wasp!
小黄蜂
复仇者们 干掉这群怪物
Avengers, take these monsters down.
Close one.
真够险的
Ah!
You okay, Cap?
你还好吗 队长
Glad to see you made it, Panther.
真高兴你没事 黑豹
We've got work to do, people.
同志们 我们有活儿要干
There's an alien computer upstairs called the Supreme Intelligence.
楼上有个叫做至高智慧的外星电脑
这玩意统治着克里星球
This thing runs the Kree Empire.
我们拿下了它
We take it down, and we may have a shot
就有机会终结克里星球对地球的威胁
at ending the Kree threat to Earth for good.
Your resistance to my questions is not logical, Mar-Vell.
你对我问题的抵抗很不合理 惊奇队长
你的大脑超凡出众
Your mind is exceptional. You could be part of the Intelligence.
你本可以成为至高智慧的一部分
但你对这些人类生物的喜爱阻挠了
But your affection for these human animals compromises.
Back off, mister.
省省吧 先生
Captain Marvel is one of us.
惊奇队长是我们的一员
No. You have to go. You don't understand.
不
你们得快点走 你们不明白 他太强大了
He's too powerful.
You are an exceptional species that shows great promise.
你们是一个很有前途的卓越物种
You have power within you.
你们拥有力量
但是在克里星球 我才是至高无上的
But in the Kree Empire, I am supreme.
Your resilience is impressive, but you will fall.
你们的反抗让我刮目相看
但你们会失败 这是必然的
It is inevitable.
His shields are too powerful. Vision, I need you--
他的防护罩太强大了 幻象 我需要你
你的选择错了 惊奇队长
You chose poorly, Mar-Vell.
Earth is filled with test subjects for experimentation.
地球上的实验样品不计其数
这些复仇者并非不可牺牲 你也一样
These Avengers are expendable,
as are you.
Your army was found wanting, foul creature.
你的军队看来不够格啊 怪物
Have at thee!
吃我一招
Pour it on!
大家都上
Vision, take him!
幻象 拿下他
Opening connection.
开启连接
Connection established.
连接已建立 开始接管
Initiating takeover.
他的程序 是从未见过的 从没有
His programming like nothing... nothing...
错误 发现异域人工智能
Error. Foreign AI detected.
The power of 1,000 alien minds...
能量等同为一千个外星大脑 错误
Error.
断开连接
Shutdown initiated.
幻象
Vision!
我成功了 但只是暂时的
I was successful, but only temporarily.
The Intelligence is rebooting.
至高智慧正在重新启动
我能读取它的大脑
I could see it in its mind.
它正在下令克里的全体武装力量攻击城市
It is going to order all Kree forces to descend on the city.
我们顶不住这样的猛烈攻击
We will not survive such an onslaught.
你不能阻止它吗
And you can't stop it?
不能
No.
我试图让它减速 但是它的大脑实在太过强大
I am attempting to slow it, but its mind... it is too powerful.
I can stop it by blowing the thing up.
我能阻止它 把这玩意炸掉
Wait... Isn't it--
等等 这样不是
This isn't your responsibility. It's mine.
这不是你的责任 这是我的
Error. I am the Supreme-- Error.
错误 我是至高 错误
克里帝国将会 错误
The Kree Empire will-- Error. Error.
错误 启动 上线
Initial boot-- Online. Designation, Supreme Intelligence.
名称 至高智慧
I was designed for the purpose of creating a cosmic cube-- Error.
我的使命是创建一个宇宙立方 错误
至高智慧的生物大脑已经被隔离了
The Intelligence, its biological mind has been isolated.
它从克里电脑中分隔了出来
It has been separated from the Kree computers.
I am a Kree.
我是一名克里人 这是我的决定 我的选择
This is my decision, my choice.
克里人征服了一个又一个文明
The Kree's conquest of civilization after civilization,
一个又一个物种
species after species...
It has to end.
这该结束了
First contact.
初次接触 斯克鲁尔人 一位斯克鲁尔的和平使者 错误
Skrulls. A Skrull peace envoy-- Error.
克里野蛮人杀害了使者和原生寇塔提 错误
寇塔提:克里星球上一种有心灵感应的植物生命
Kree barbarians slew the envoy,
as well as the native Cotati. Error.
The Intelligence will live, but it's harmless now.
至高智慧能继续存活 但现在是无害的了
After living on Earth with humanity,
自从在地球上生活过 和人类在一起
after spending time with the Avengers,
自从结识了复仇者
我内心改变了
something within me changed.
I had no other choice.
我别无选择
惊奇队长
Mar-Vell... what happens now?
这是怎么了
What you just did...
你刚才干了什么
It will destroy the Empire.
这将摧毁整个帝国
没有了至高智慧的领导 军队将土崩瓦解
Without the leadership of the Intelligence,
the military will fall apart.
There will be chaos, riots.
这里会发生混乱 暴♥动♥
所有系统都会崩溃
All systems will break down.
克里人将走上绝路
The Kree people will meet their end.
There's another choice, Mar-Vell.
还有另一个选择 惊奇队长
You can be an example to the Kree.
你可以为克里人做出榜样
你能让他们看到还有别的出路
You can show the Kree that there's another way,
一个更好的出路 你能领导他们
a better way.
You can lead them.
Maybe.
也许吧
也许我的同胞能向人类学习
Maybe my people can learn from humanity.
Maybe there is a future for us.
也许我们还是有未来的
A future without the Supreme Intelligence.
一个没有至高智慧的未来
That's a sight for sore eyes.
真是个美好的景象
Verily. For as much as I enjoy your company, friends,
老实说 尽管我很享受你们的陪伴 朋友们
five weeks' journey through this "sub-space" is a very long time.
但是穿过子空间这五个星期的旅程实在太漫长了
Especially when forced to endure Hawkeye's complaints.
尤其还要被迫忍♥受鹰眼的抱怨
说什么呢
-Hey! -It's amazing. Think about it, Cap.
这多奇妙啊 想想看 队长
The eight of us, we changed an alien empire.
我们八个 改变了一个外星帝国
惊奇队长把复仇者视为榜样
Mar-Vell looked to the Avengers as an example.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表