剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
你说啥
Sue Storm is way out of your league.
苏?斯托姆和你根本不搭嘎
and you're messing it up by ignoring her all the time.
你总把事情搅黄 对她不理不睬
But, on second thought,
不过 仔细想想的话
if things aren't working out between the two of you,
如果你俩的感情一直开不出花的话
maybe...
也许...
I can think of fourteen different ways
我能想出十四种不同的方式
to seal you in that armor forever.
将你封进盔甲里永远出不来
Honestly, Tony,
说实话 托尼
I think Susan's actually been ignoring me the last few weeks.
我觉得其实这几周一直是苏珊不搭理我
She's been very distracted lately.
最近她特别心不在焉
Men are dumb. Don't even get me start about Hank.
男人就是二 我都不想提汉克了
He keeps trying to quit the team.
他总寻思着退队
Whoa! You guys are gonna be cool, right?
哇哦 你俩冷静点 成不
Everyone just be cool!
俩人都给我冷静
He started it!
他先挑的事
What is it with you two anyways?
你俩到底有啥深仇大恨
Grimm's just sore because he's never beat me in a fight.
格林炸毛只是因为他从没打败过我
In your dreams, Jade Jaws!
做梦呢吧 你个绿皮大嘴怪
I've gone toe-to-toe with stuff that'd make you bend your purple pants.
跟爷交手的家伙都能把你揍得满地找牙
Now.
行动
Reed!
里德
Reed!
里德
Ravonna!
拉沃娜
She's OK. The stasis tube is intact.
她没事 静止仓完好无损
What happened?
发生什么事
You OK?
你没事吧
Yeah. I think.
嗯 没事
What are these things?
这些是什么
Victor must have found a way around the building defenses.
维克多一定找到了绕过防御系统的方法
No kidding.
难以置信
This old armor can't take much more of this.
这套旧装甲撑不了多久
What is it with you and Dr. Doom anyways?
你和末日博士到底有啥深仇大恨
The new uniform is nice, but
新制♥服♥挺养眼 不过
I'm thinking you probably need a new shield.
我想你大概需要配副新盾牌
Agreed!
赞成
So who's this Dr. Doom?
末日博士究竟什么来头
Eh, you're standard arch-enemy.
呃 你标准的死敌
Victor Von Doom's been obsessed with Reed for years.
维克多?冯?杜姆纠缠里德好些年了
Always trying to prove he's smarter,
总想证明自己更聪明
or trying to take over the world. You know, the usual.
要么就是想统治世界 你懂的 老段子了
Except Doom's got his own country and army of robots
只不过杜姆建立了自己的王国和机器人军队
to back up his threats.
来支持他的恐怖袭击
Don't care.
我管他
Time to smash!
粉碎时间到了
This is wrong.
不对劲儿
Dr. Doom has nothing to gain by attacking us here.
末日博士在此袭击我们得不到任何好处
This reeks of desperation.
此举无异于自寻死路
Something he is not known for.
这可不像他的为人
Why now? Why is Victor attacking now?
为何是现在 为何维克多此时进犯
Especially with two Avengers.
尤其还要对付两名复仇者
Because he hates you. A lot.
因为他恨你 特别恨
Didn't he shoot the Baxter building into space once?
他以前不是还把巴克斯特大厦炸进了太空
Yes, he did. But he had a reason.
对 没错 但事出有因
Just like he has a reason for doing this.
正如他此刻来犯也必有所因
We just need to find out what it is.
我们只需找出原因为何
Stupid robots.
傻X机器人
You may need a diagnostic scan on...
你大概得给装甲做个诊断检查...
I got it, thanks.
不用你说 谢谢
I thought you were supposed to get stronger the madder you got.
我还以为你是越窝火越强呢
Well get mad, you dumb monster!
窝起火来吧 你个二货怪兽
I'm already mad!
我早就被惹火了
Reinforcements may be in order.
也许我们该请求增援
Avengers! Assemble!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
They're jamming my communications.
他们在干扰我的通讯器
Shields!
防护盾展开
Uh, nevermind, shields.
呃 无视我吧 防护盾收回
Hey! No one's home.
嘿 没人在家呀
Are you gonna let me go now? Ya big...
现在能放开我了吗 你个大...
Hmmm. Intriguing.
嗯 有意思
They were shut down remotely.
它们被遥控关闭了
But why...?
但为什么...?
What's Victor playing h... Susan!
维克多在玩什么花... 苏珊!
Susan, come in. - She was with Wasp.
苏珊 回答 - 她跟小黄蜂在一起
JARVIS, connect me through Wasp's Avengers ID card.
贾维斯 将我连入小黄蜂的复仇者身份卡
No response.
无人应答
Give me map and coordinates on Jan's location.
显示地图并标记出珍的位置
She's on the move, at about 800 miles an hour.
她在移♥动♥中 时速约800英里
That's a little faster than her normal top speed.
比她平时的最高速度还快一点
This might be a problem.
我们大概有麻烦了
They're going to blow up.
它们要爆♥炸♥了
Man, Doom really hates you!
哥们儿 杜姆可真是恨你入骨
Look at the energy configuration.
看看这能量形态
They formed a daisy chain to amplify the explosion.
它们构成一条环链以扩大爆♥炸♥范围
If my calculations are correct,
如果我的计算准确
the blast radius will encompass the Baxter Building.
爆♥炸♥半径将覆盖整座巴斯克特大厦
We'll have to evacuate everyone.
我们得疏散所有人
Along with half the city.
还得带上半个城
Uh, OK, here's the plan. I fly the robots high enough--
呃 好吧 那这么办 我扛着机器人飞到高处...
No, this is a distraction.
不 这是在声东击西
Doom has Susan and the Wasp.
杜姆手上有苏珊和小黄蜂
I'll deal with the Doombots, you go after them.
我来拖住末日机器人 你去救他们
Reed, I'm not going to leave you... - GO!
里德 我不会丢下你... - 走!
Wait. A *what* chain?
等等 一条啥链儿
What?
怎么?
Sue!
苏!
Warning. Incoming signal detected.
警报 侦测到入侵信♥号♥♥
You!
是你
I warned your boss not to mess with me, lady.
我警告过你老大别来招惹我 小姐
Now...
现在...
JARVIS, begin system reboot,
贾维斯 开始重启系统
and connect me with Mr. Fantastic. I need an update on the...
给我接通神奇先生 我需要修正一下...
Huh. I was expecting a little more...
哈 我本以为会更...
mess.
惨烈
I disarmed the Doombots.
我卸除了机器人的武装
Where's Susan? - They... got away.
苏珊呢 - 她们...逃了
But I've got satellites tracking them.
不过我已经用卫星追踪她们
So if you disarmed these things, what was the big light show?
若你已经卸除了这些 刚才那一大♥片♥灯光秀是咋回事
Reed, Ben and I just saved the city
里德 本和我刚从炸♥弹♥机器人手里
from exploding Doombots,
拯救了全城
no matter what The Avengers say. Isn't that right, Ben?
不管复仇者怎样讲 没错吧 本
Yeah, more or less.
对 差不多吧
The Avengers helped. A little.
复仇者也帮了忙 一点点
Well, a lot.
好吧 很多
If by a lot, you mean we did everything.
你所谓的很多 其实是指所有事吧
Panther slowed down the chain reaction,
黑豹减缓了链式反应速度
then Hulk smashed them all together, and threw them up over the city.
浩克把他们捏成个球 丢到城外去了
Forgot to throw you with them.
忘了顺带把你一起丢掉
Wait, Avengers mansion was attacked too?
等下 复仇者大厦也被袭击了?
He knew Johnny and Ben were there.
他知道约翰尼和本在
He wanted them out of the way.
他不想他们挡路
All to get to Susan. But why Wasp?
都是为了要抓苏珊 但为何小黄蜂也?
Whoa, slow down.
哇哦 慢着
What do you mean "All to get to Susan?"
什么叫"都是为了要抓苏珊"
Doom hs your sister, and Wasp.
杜姆抓走了你姐 还有小黄蜂
What? Then what are you standing around for?
什么? 那你们还傻站这儿干嘛
Doom's got Susie, we go get her back,
杜姆抓走了苏姐 我们救她回来
and we clobber Doom while we're at it, once and for all!
顺便把杜姆胖揍一顿 彻底结果了他
It's not that simple. - Why not?
没那么简单 - 为什么
Iron Man is correct.
钢铁侠说得对
This is a trap. This is what Doctor Doom wants.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表