剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
你一个人是做不到的 不是吗
You needed my tech to make your little key work.
你需要我的技术支持才能让你的设备运作
Doom needs no one.
本尊不需要任何人的协助
So now what? You're gonna fight them with me?
那现在呢 你要帮助我们来对抗斯克鲁尔吗
That would be beneath me.
这会降低我的身份
Some chores are what people like you are for.
这种琐事应该让你们来做
Hulk, on the authority of SHIELD...
浩克 我以神盾局以及美国陆军的名义
and the US army, you are under arrest...
以袭击神盾母舰的罪名
for the attack of the SHIELD helicarrier.
前来逮捕你
Surrender.
投降吧
Hulk, no
浩克 别这样
I didn't attack the helicarrierWe both know it.
我没有袭击母舰 你我都清楚这一点
I know, I'll talk to Maria Hill.
我知道 我会和玛利亚 希尔解释的
We'll prove your innocence.
我们会证明你的清白的
But right now, fighting the Hulkbusters will only make you look guilty.
但是现在攻击浩克猎人只会让别人觉得你想是畏罪潜逃
Turn to Banner. Go with them.
变回班纳 和他们走吧
We'll sort it out, trust me.
我们会解决这件事的 请相信我
No, no!
不 不
Don't let them take...
不能让他们把我带走
He told The Hulk to surrender...
即使浩克说了他没有袭击母舰
even though The Hulk claimed he was innocent of the helicarrier attack.
队长还是让他投降
And then he hung him up to dry? And this...
然后他就袖手旁观了... 还有这个
Iron Man, please just do as Ronan asks.
钢铁侠 就照罗兰说的做吧
Surrender, surrender and we can work something out.
投降吧 投降后我们才能解决问题
Avengers, attack!
复仇者 进攻
Doesn't seem like a very Captain America thing to do.
看着不像是美国队长的作风
Contact Widow. I want her to bring in Iron Man.
联♥系♥黑寡妇 让她把钢铁侠带来
Tell him I found his Skrull.
告诉他 我找到他的山寨版了
Game over.
游戏结束了
Hawkeye, wait! - No.
鹰眼 等等 -不
Avengers, assemble! But only the human ones.
复仇者 集♥合♥ 当然 是指地球人的那几个
JARVIS, I think we may need to put...
贾维斯 我在想
Doctor Doom on a Christmas card list.
圣诞节是不是应该送末日博士张圣诞卡
Iron Man.
钢铁侠
Fury needs to see you, now!
弗瑞要见你 就现在
Carol, we got your call. Cap sends us to help.
卡拉 我们收到了你的呼叫 队长派我们来帮你
And you really need to work on your battle cry.
另外 你真的该好好练练我们的口号♥了
Jan, how am I supposed to know it's really you?
珍 我怎么知道你就一定是正牌
Because I'm the awesome Wasp!
因为我是一只有型的小黄蜂啊
Don't listen to her Carol, she's an imposter!
别听她胡说 卡拉 她才是冒牌货
Avengers, everyone target the Panther.
复仇者们 大家集中火力对准黑豹
Thor!
索尔
Destroy them all!
杀光他们
T'challa, I'm sorry, I didn't know...
特查拉 对不起 我不知道
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
I assume, you do, now. - Oh, yeah!
我想你现在肯定知道了 -没错
That felt kind of good.
真爽
No! No one's that good!
不可能 不可能有人会这么厉害
Guess what, I am.
谁说的 我不就是么
Hey, Skrull! Not done with you yet!
喂 冒牌货 还没完呢
Do yourself a favor, stay down.
帮帮忙 乖乖躺着别动
You believe this is over? It hasn't even begun.
你以为就这么结束了吗 这连开始都算不上
What do you want? Why are you doing this?
你到底想要什么 为什么要这么做
This is our world, it was promised to us.
这是我们的世界 这些本来就是我们的
As it is written in the Skrull prophecies, we're only taking what's ours.
斯克鲁尔的预言就是这么说的 我们只是来取回我们自己的东西
Who else, who else is a Skrull and where are they?
还有谁是斯克鲁尔伪装的 他们在哪里
We are eveywhere. You'll see.
我们无处不在 你们走着瞧吧
Well, this is bad.
好吧 这太糟糕了
Yes, we need to go back to New York like yesterday.
就像昨天一样 我们要赶回纽约
All of us, together as Avengers.
我们一起 以复仇者联盟的身份
No, my duty is here. - Are you kidding me?
不 我的职责在此 -你是在开玩笑吗
What has changed? Even now, we can trust no one.
还不是老样子 现在我们依旧无人可信
Not even each other.
我们连彼此也无法信任
What changed is we just came in and saved Wakanda from an alien invasion.
至少我们方才来到了这里成功保护瓦坎达免遭外星人的入侵
You're welcome by the way. - Knock it off, both of you.
不用谢了 -你们两个都冷静一下
I don't care, who we can trust.
我不管到底谁才是可信的
Earth's in trouble. It's our job to save it,
地球有难 我们就要为其赴汤蹈火在所不辞
that's what Avengers do, right?
这是我们复仇者的天职 不是吗
You're a lucky man Fury.
弗瑞 你还真是走运啊
Guess who's got a Skrull detector installed in his armor?
猜猜是谁在装甲里加装了个斯克鲁尔探测器
I'll give you a hint.
我来给你个提示先
She should have told me.
她本应该告诉我的
No, that's not... wait, what?
错啦...不对 等等
Who should have told you what?
谁本应该告诉你什么
She was on charge of surveillance on SHIELD.
她是负责监督神盾局的人
She should have told me about the Hulk's attack on the helicarrier.
她应该向我报告浩克袭击母舰的事情
She didn't.
但她却没有
We've been infiltrated. Mockinbird, she...
我们中间有内鬼 她
You know, honey, you're more likely to hurt yourself...
亲爱的 你要知道 如果你开枪的话
than me, if you fire that.
你受到的伤害会比我大得多
I know.
我知道
You see, I know everything there is to know...
你瞧 我知道所有的事
about you and your armor, Iron Man.
所有你的事 所有关于你铠甲的事
That's how we were able to upload the virus.
所以我们才能在你的铠甲里植入病毒
What virus...
什么病毒
JARVIS!
贾维斯
Warning, alien virus detected. All systems compromised.
警告 检测到外星病毒 所有系统损坏
ARC reactor compromised. Biological systems compromised.
ARC反应堆损坏 生物系统损坏
You are a dangerous man, Anthony. Of all the humans...
你是一个危险的人物 安东尼
you are the one who could find a way to see us for what we were.
所有的人类中只有你发现了侦测我们的方法
You were their leader. We have no wish for you to suffer.
你是他们的领袖 我们也不想让你这么痛苦
But these things, they are as it is written.
但是 那病毒就是这么编写的
It won't be long now.
不会痛太久的
This is Queen Veranke.
这里是皇后瓦兰克
Iron Man and Nick Fury have been dealt with.
已经解决了钢铁侠和尼克 弗瑞
Commence with invasion.
入侵开始
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表