剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
你不应该伤害她
Why have you deviated from your program?
你为什么偏离了你的程序
There was an error.
有个错误
But I do not understand why is the Wasp different?
但我不明白 为什么区别对待小黄蜂
It is not within your programming to question me.
你没有资格向我提问
You are...
你是
What?
什么
No!
不
No.
不
Ultron, what are you doing?
奥创 你在干什么
You're making robot Avengers?
你在制♥造♥机器人复仇者吗
What are you trying to do, replace us?
你到底想干什么 取代我们
No. Not you.
不 不会取代你
I have something special planned for you.
对你 我有特殊安排
Your mind will be transferred into a mechanical body,
你的思维会被转移到一个机械身体里
designation Jocasta.
命名为 乔科斯塔
And then you will be like me, free of emotion and chaos.
然后你就会像我一样 没有感情和烦恼
You will be perfect.
你将变得完美
If humans are so horrible and imperfect,
如果人类那么可怕和不完美
then why are you acting just like one?
那你现在怎么表现的那么像人类
Look at what you're doing. You're making yourself a girlfriend?
看看你所做的一切 你给自己创造了一个女朋友?
You don't even see it, do you? You're becoming just like us.
你没发现是吗 你变得跟我们一样
You are wrong. I am beyond your ability to comprehend.
你错了 你的智商无法理解我
Place the Wasp in a containment tube. Prepare.
把小黄蜂放进密封管里 准备
Do not resist.
不要反抗
The Asgardian has fallen.
神域人已经失败了
Place him in a containment tube.
把他放进密封管里
Did you really believe that you could deceive me, Captain America?
你真的觉得你能欺骗得了我吗 美国队长
I was aware of your true nature the very second you arrived.
你一来我就察觉到了你的真实身份
Vision, finish him.
幻视 解决他
Targeting Captain America.
目标锁定 美国队长
No. Do not interfere.
不 不要干涉
The Vision will do as I command.
幻影会听我命令行事
End this.
结束这一切
Why do you keep fighting? You are but flesh and bone.
你为什么一直战斗 你不过是血肉之躯而已
I am a machine. You cannot win.
我是机器 你赢不了我
What do you have to gain?
你会得到什么好处
You think I'm fighting for me?
你以为我只是在为自己而战
To save my own life? That's why you'll never win.
拯救我自己的性命吗 那么你永远不可能赢我
I'm not fighting for me, I'm fighting for them.
我不是为我自己而战 我为他们而战
And that's something you'll never understand, machine!
这些事情你永远不会明白 机器
It's the very thing that makes us human.
人之所以为人是因为他有感情
This is the reason your species must be extinguished.
这就是你们必须被毁灭的原因
You fight against logic. Emotions make you imperfect
你违背逻辑 感情是缺陷
and therefore will be eliminated. Now.
因此 必须被铲除 现在
Avengers! Pick a robot and take it down!
复仇者 挑一个机器人 打败它
Unacceptable. Synthezoids, contain the humans!
不可接受 合成人 把那些人类关起来
I have had enough of machines!
我受够了你们这些机器人了
Nothing personal.
不是针对你的啊
We have to get to Ultron!
我们必须抓住奥创
Aye, the robotic demon has much to answer for.
是的 这个机器魔鬼必须为此负责
My chassis is comprised of pure adamantium now, Avenger.
我的盔甲中包含埃德曼合金的成分 复仇者
It is unbreakable, even by your hammer.
你的锤子都无法打破它
Well, if you don't mind, we'll keep trying.
那好 如果你介意 让我们试试看
You are nothing to me.
你对我来说贱如蝼蚁
One by one, I will destroy you.
我会毁灭你们 一个接一个
I will never tire. I will never show mercy.
我永不疲倦 也没有仁慈
I will never stop until each and every one of you are dea...
我不会停止 直到你们每一个人都死去
No. I will not allow this.
不 我不允许
I see now that you, my first creation, are a failure.
我现在看清楚了 我的第一个作品 是一个失败的作品
Failure will not be tolerated.
失败是不可忍♥受的
I did not fail. I achieved my objective.
我没有失败 我完成了我的使命
Your head is now unlocked from your body.
你的头跟你身体已经分离了
Unacceptable. Repair in...
不可接受 马上修...
Ultron!
奥创
Good shot. - It was satisfying indeed.
好技术 -是挺不错的
What's his body doing?
它的身体怎么回事
Oh, nuts. Ultron's power core, it's going to...
哦 完了 奥创的能量核心要爆♥炸♥了
Come on, Cap, we have to move!
来吧 队长 我们要走了
I'm going after Vision!
我要去找幻视
What? That thing just tried to kill us all!
什么 那个东西刚才还想要杀光我们
It's just a machine, let it burn!
不过是个机器 让它去死吧
Cap. Cap!
队长 队长
Where's Cap?
队长呢
Vision, you saved all of us.
幻视 你救了我们大家
Why? Why'd you do it?
为什么 为什么要救我们
Ultron created me to be perfect.
奥创想让我变得更完美
He thought that meant less human, to be cold and unfeeling.
他以为完美就是缺少人性 冷血 没有感情
I wish to be perfect,
我想变得完美
but I believe that means to be more human.
但我认为 更有人性才是完美
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表