剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
Ultron, stop it!
奥创 住手
If Skrulls really are invading then the world needs us.
如果斯克鲁尔真的入侵 那么世界需要我们
The Skrulls will save the Earth itself.
斯克鲁尔人会拯救这个地球
And all we have to do... is let them.
而我们需要做的就是 放手让他们去做
You lied to the whole world! All using my face!
你欺骗了整个世界 一直在冒充我
The Skrulls turned you against each other.
斯克鲁尔人离间了大家
Broken friendships, broken trust, take much longer to heal.
破碎的友谊 破碎的信任 都需要时间去愈合
Warning! Intruder alert!
警告!非法入侵!
This is not a drill! We are under attack!
这不是演习 我们正遭受攻击
This is the Professor.
我是教授
Team 1, hold position inside the spillway!
一队 守住位置 进入水道
Team 2, lock down the mining facility!
二队 封锁采矿设备
No one gets in or out!
不准任何人出入
Team 2, move up!
二队 行动
This is Callcord, defence team is in place but I can't see him.
这里是考克德 防卫小组已经就位 但是我没看到他
No wait! There! Right there!
不 等下 在那里 就在那里
Behind you!
在你身后
Weapons breach!
开火
Hold fire.
停火
Progress update. Current location: Weapon X facility.
进度更新 当前位置 武器X装置
Status: All opposition neutralized.
情况 消灭所有敌人
Priority objective: Obtained.
首要目标:达成
Adamantium. Proceeding to next objective.
埃德曼合金 进入下一个目标
Avengers Mansion.
复仇者大厦
And there came a day, unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes
地球上最强的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers.
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible, armored Iron Man.
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of thunder.
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is.
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
And Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assemble, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"对 抗 幻 象"
I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
Do you really think you can do it, though? Repair my shield?
你真的觉得能行吗 修复我的盾牌
Well, your shield is unique, Captain.
队长 您的盾牌是独一无二的
But we Wakandans do know a thing or two about manipulating Vibranium.
但我们瓦甘达确实对处理振金略知一二
Right. Sorry. It's just...
好吧 抱歉 我只是
that shield and I have been through a lot.
这面盾牌陪伴我出生入死
And, honestly, it's one of the few things I have left.
说实话 这是我留下的为数不多的一样东西了
That and the Avengers, which is another reason I'm here, T'Challa.
还有复仇者联盟 我正是为此而来的 特查拉
The Avengers are at a critical juncture.
现在对复仇者联盟来说是个关键的时刻
We need you back.
我们需要你的回归
And who is leading the Avengers? Iron Man?
现在谁在领导复仇者联盟 钢铁侠吗
He abandoned you all in your hour of need.
在你最需要他的时候他抛弃了你
A team cannot exist without trust.
没有信任的队伍不可能生存下去
Really? That's pretty funny coming from you.
真的吗 听你说出口还挺滑稽的
I think it's safe for me to say that the Skrull invasion hit us all pretty hard.
还是我来说靠谱些 斯克鲁尔人的进攻的确给我们造成了很大的伤害
And Tony? He's just working through some of his issues.
托尼 他只是要处理一些自己的问题
Bottom line is... the world needs the Avengers.
无论如何 这个世界需要复仇者联盟
Not only to keep the world safe...
不仅是守护这个地球
but to give the people a symbol, something they can believe in.
更是给人们一个他们可以相信的象征
We have to show the world they can trust us again.
我们必须展示给这个世界看 他们可以再次信任我们
And that's why you're asking "Mr. Disappearing Act" to rejoin?
所以你邀请这位玩失踪的先生再次加入吗
What do you say, soldier?
你的想法呢 战士
My responsibilities are to Wakanda.
我的职责是保护瓦甘达
I will repair your shield as a gesture to a friend...
我是以一个朋友的身份来帮你修复盾牌的
but that is as far as it goes.
我也只能做这么多了
No! No! I can't look!
不 不 我不敢看
I know this is almost impossible for you to do, but could you please sit still?
我知道这对你来说有点困难 可是你能不能就好好坐着啊
What do you want? It's a scary movie!
你在想什么啊 这是恐怖片啊
Jan, this isn't a slumber party. I'm here to treat your injuries.
珍 这可不是睡衣派对 我是来帮你疗伤的
Whatever. You only came over because you want to see him.
随便啦 你来不过是因为想看看他嘛
I... don't know what you're talking about.
我 我不知道你在说什么
Really tall, long blond hair, winged helmet.
高大 金色长发 拿着把会飞的锤子
You certainly have been over here a lot since Thor's come back.
自从索尔回来之后 你可来过好几次了
Not listening.
听不见
Does he ever talk about me?
他有没有说起过我
Subject: Captain America's shield. It is not on these premises.
目标 美国队长的盾牌 不在这些房♥子里
Jane, get behind me.
简 躲到我身后
Subject: Wasp. You will tell me the shield's current location.
目标 小黄蜂 告诉我盾牌所在的位置
What? Who are you?
啥 你是谁
I am my Master's vision of the future.
我是主人的未来幻象
You have ten seconds to respond, or I will terminate your existence.
你有十秒钟的回答时间 否则我就杀了你
I'll tell you this, Mr. Vision.
我告诉你 幻象先生
Nobody breaks into Avengers mansion and gets away with it.
没有人能够闯入复仇者大厦还可以全身而退的
Time has expired.
时间到了
Expire this!
你的时间才到了
I will repeat the interrogative.
我再问一次
Where is the location of Captain America's shield?
美国队长的盾牌在哪里
Tell me or be destroyed.
告诉我 或者死
Not gonna happen!
别做梦了
Stop! Please! Please, don't hurt her!
住手 求你 求你别伤害她
They took the shield to Africa, to Wakanda.
他们把盾牌带去了非洲瓦甘达
Now, let her go.
放她走
Obtain Adamantium: Complete.
获得埃德曼合金 完成
Obtain Captain America's shield: In progress.
获得美国队长的盾牌 进行中
Obtain Vibranium: Pending.
获得振金 待进行
Overriding protocol: terminate all opposition.
首要计划 终结所有敌人
Added objective. Progress update.
增加目标 进度更新
Obtain transportation with access codes for Wakandan Air Defenses.
获得可进入瓦甘达空中防御系统的交通工具和代码
The pieces of the shield must be held in place with absolute precision.
盾牌各个碎片的位置必须完全准确
The computer will calculate and maintain the needed proximity.
电脑会计算和控制需要的距离
It already has the exact density requirements...
它已得出精确的密度需要
to match your shield's original tensile strength.
来匹配盾牌原始的拉力强度
You seem to know more about it than I do.
你似乎比我更了解它
The Vibranium in your shield came from these very mines.
你盾牌中的振金来源于这些矿井中
My father sent it as a gift to President Roosevelt many years ago.
我父亲多年前曾把它作为礼物赠送给罗斯福总统
And we have full knowledge of Dr. Myron MacLain's work...
我们对麦隆 马克莱因博士的工作很了解
and his experimental iron alloy.
包括他实验性的钢铁合金
When all is ready, we will use a powerful sonic beam...
当一切准备就绪之后 我们会用超声波
to fuse the shield together on a sub-atomic level.
在亚原子层熔接盾牌
A forge without heat or fire. Impressive.
不用热和火的熔接 了不起
Wakandan science has many innovations...
瓦甘达的科技在不断创新
that cannot be found anywhere else in the world...
足以超越世界各地的科技
or worlds, as the case may be.
超越各个宇宙的科技
Yeah, some of the scenery is certainly impressive.
没错 有些景色真是令人印象深刻
But why are we out here in this mud pit to fix the old man's shield?
但我们为啥要到这泥坑来帮这个老男人修盾牌
The Wakandan laboratories are off-limits to all outsiders.
瓦甘达的实验室禁止任何外人进入
We are here for your convenience.
我们到这里来是让你们方便些
Oh, yeah, you're all about convenience, aren't you, T'Challa?
哦 每次 你总是想着方便 对吧 特查拉
If there is something you wish to say, Hawkeye...
如果你有什么想说的 鹰眼
perhaps you should simply come out and say it.
也许你应该直接地说出来
I was talking to your man, W'Kabi...
我和你的手下威卡比谈过了
and he told me this was the arena where anybody...
他告诉我在这里
could challenge to become King of Wakanda in trial by combat.
任何人都能通过战斗成为瓦甘达的国王
Your point?
你想说什么
I got to thinking, I'd make a good King.
我觉得我会是个很好的国王
Because I stand by my friends. I don't just...
因为我对朋友不离不弃 我可不会
cut and run at the first sign of trouble.
一遇到麻烦就逃跑
I think I should be King of Wakanda.
我觉得我应该才是瓦甘达之王
The old ways existed so that a King would be chosen that was...
这个古老的方法是为了确保选出的国王
strong enough to defend the people.
足够强大能够保护人♥民♥的安全
But the old ways were ineffective and misused.
但这些旧方法效率低又易被滥用
I hear the challenge thing is still on the books.
我对你发起的挑战可还没完呢
And I've got you dead to rights.
你别想躲我
So I guess that makes me...
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表