剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
不过别把我胸口的给他
JARVIS! Connect to the mainframe's emergency backup.
贾维斯 连接主机的备用电源
Begin reactivation of the ARC reactor at 200% capacity.
开始重激活方舟反应堆至200%能量
Overload it!
让它过载
What! You said that was bad.
什么 你说过那样不好
Trust me.
相信我
CONSUME!
吞噬!
You're hungry monster?
饿吗打怪兽
Then eat this!
尝尝这个
JARVIS - NOW!
贾维斯 就现在!
How did you know that wouldn't set off the explosive?
你怎么知道那不会引起爆♥炸♥
Because they stole that design from me! I--
因为他们是偷的是我的设计 我...
Pepper!
小辣椒!
Contact the A.I.M. base.
联络A.I.M.基地
Let them know we're going to need engineers to decrypt--
告诉他们我们需要工程师来解码...
It's over!
都结束了
Over? I have your precious Pepper Potts.
结束? 我手里有你的宝贝佩玻?波茨
I'm holding ALL the cards.
我稳操胜券
I expect this to be reflected in my bonus.
但愿你能为此给我发奖金
Done.
成交
The hard drive! All the data from the mainframe!
硬盘! 主机里所有的数据!
It's OK, Miss Potts, it's safe.
没事了 波茨小姐 硬盘无碍
I've got it.
在我手里
Ohhhh!
哦
Thank you Maria. Thank you for staying with me.
谢谢玛利亚 谢谢你和我并肩作战
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
This doesn't change anything.
这不会改变什么
Registration is going to happen.
复仇者还是要登记
This was the part where you were supposed to thank me for saving your life.
现在该轮到你感谢我救你的命了
You don't get it.
你想多了
I saved your life because that's my job.
我救你是因为职责所在
But you? You're putting people at risk.
但你呢 你把民众置于危险之中
The Avengers put people at risk.
复仇者把民众置于危险之中
So I'm guessing...dinner is out of the question.
那我猜...共进晚餐是没可能了
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表