剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Got it.
瞄准
Carol, hold her steady.
卡萝 稳住
I don't know how you tricked me Hawkeye.
我不知道你对我做了什么 鹰眼
But I won't betray Iron Man!
但我不会背叛钢铁侠
Carol...
卡萝
You have to fight.
你必须对抗这一切
Clint?
克林特
Vision?
幻象
What transpires here?
这里发生了什么事
It would seem that Hawkeye and Miss Marvel were successful.
看来鹰眼和惊奇女士成功了
You are now free of the Purple Man's influence.
你现在摆脱紫人的控制了
Purple Man?
紫人
Purple Man!
紫人
Tony, you have to fight! You can beat this!
托尼你必须反抗 你可以的
Look at him, Stark.
看着他斯塔克
I want you to feel this.
我要让你好好感受一下
I want you to know exactly what I am making you do.
我要你清楚地知道我让你做了什么
Cap?
队长
You're mine, Stark!
你是我的 斯塔克
Forever!
永远都是
No matter how hard you resist, you'll never be free.
不论你多努力地反抗 你也永远摆脱不了我
The most you'll ever be able to do is wiggle your finger when I'm next to you.
当我在你身边时你只能动动手指照我的话去做
Now, finish him.
现在干掉他
Artificial Intelligence reactivated.
人工智能恢复运作
Initiating armor air-filtration system.
开启空气过滤防御系统
Purple Man, you have made a grave mistake.
紫人 你犯了个严重的错误
Please, please don't.
求求你 不要
I can do a lot by wiggling my finger.
我动一下手指能做很多事
It will take some time but I will put it right.
虽然要花一些时间但我会搞定的
Everything I did, I'll fix.
我做的事我会弥补
But it will never be enough.
但这永远不够
Ever since I became Iron Man...
自从我成为钢铁侠
I've tried to make sure the weapons I made...
我都努力确保我制♥造♥的武器
didn't fall into the wrong hands.
不被坏人利用
And I was turned into a weapon.
而现在我却变成了武器
No one blames you Tony.
没有人怪你托尼
The world knows it was the Purple Man.
大家都知道是紫人干的
Everyone was in the same boat as you.
所有人都和你一样
He was controlling all of us.
我们都被控制了
No, you shook Purple Man's control.
不 你摆脱了紫人的控制
So did the others.
其他人也是
And everything Purple Man had me do, it was all inside me.
所有紫人让我做的都是我的内心想法
They're all ideas I had.
都是我的想法
I'm supposed to be the futurist; working to build a better tomorrow.
我被认为是创造美好未来的未来学者
What I did?
可我做了些什么
Is that the future I've been working toward?
那就是我一直为之努力的未来吗
I don't believe that.
我不这么认为
And I don't think it was a mistake that you forgot about the Vision.
我也不觉得你把幻象遗忘在大厦只是个失误
Or that you sent me to the Mansion the night he woke.
还在他醒来的那晚把我送去大厦
I think you were fighting the Purple Man the whole time.
我认为你一直在和紫人做斗争
I think you hoped the Vision would free me.
我知道你想让幻象唤醒我
I know you believe in the future.
我知道你相信未来
But I believe in people.
但我相信人们
And I choose to believe in you, Iron Man.
我选择相信你 钢铁侠
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表