剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
Skrulls are here.
斯克鲁尔人混进来了
And Fury thinks one of you has been replaced by one.
弗瑞认为你们中有一个人被冒充了
Maria, if you're human then the Earth needs you.
玛丽亚 如果你是人类 那么地球需要你
You can't trust SHIELD.
你不能信任神盾局
Hydra and A.I.M. have been infiltrated,
九头蛇和A.I.M.都潜入了奸细
and worst of all the superheroes.
最糟糕的是 超级英雄中也有
If you A.I.M. scientists are as smart as you say,
你们A.I.M.的科学家如果真像你们说的那么聪明
figure out how to fly that thing.
就想办法让这玩意飞起来吧
The humans have escaped.
人类已经四处逃亡
What Captain America did there he took mortal enemies and unite them.
美国队长要做的就是把所有的敌人都联合到一起
This is the key to subjugating the humans.
这是统治人类的关键
Sir, the satellite at coordinates C-21 has been hacked.
长官 位于坐标C-21的卫星系统被黑了
G-0-5 is ready, sir. That's the last one.
G-0-5已经准备好了 长官 这是最后一个
The planet's entire satellite array is AIM's, at your command.
地球上所有由A.I.M控制的卫星阵列 现在听命于您了
Excellent. - Scientist Supreme,
好极了 - 首席科学家
I was running the numbers on these frequencies.
我在做频率的数据分♥析♥
And?
结果如何
Once the satellite array we've modified is activated,
我们修改过的这些卫星阵列一旦激活
it'll wipe out every human on the planet.
将会彻底消灭地球上的每一个人类
Everyone. There's no defense against it.
全部消灭 无一能抵抗
That is correct.
说的没错
But won't we get wiped out, too?
但是我们不也会被消灭吗
Yes.
是的
As it is written.
正如预言所说
And there came a day unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united
地球上最强的英雄们
against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers:
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible, armored Iron Man,
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of Thunder,
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is,
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assemble, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"秘密入侵"
Quartermain.
库特曼
Agent Quartermain. Clay!
库特曼特工 克雷
What did you do?
你做了什么
The Skrull Empire has taken possession of your planet.
斯克鲁尔大军已经占领你的星球了
I will require SHIELD's full surrender.
我命令神盾局全体投降
Nice work, Clay. Can you get us down to the surface?
干得好 克雷 你能带我们降到地面去吗
We have to warn the world.
我们必须警告所有人
We can dock with the SWORD space station
我们可以停靠在天剑局的太空站上
and send warning from there. They may be compromised,
通过他们来发出警告 他们也许已经沦陷了
but it's the closest option we've got.
但这是我们目前最靠谱的选择
We have a new contact.
有新消息了
Damocles is beginning analysis.
达摩克里斯开始分♥析♥了
Hmm?
咦
Damocles Base, teleport all SWORD personnel off the station, now!
达摩克里斯总部 立刻疏散总部的天剑局成员 马上
Maria Hill to all Helicarrier personnel.
我是玛丽亚希尔 全体天空母舰成员注意
Omega priority, if there are any humans left on this crate, evac right now.
一级指令 如果这个飞船上还有滞留人员 立刻撤离
How disappointing. I liked you, Maria.
真可惜啊 我很欣赏你 玛丽亚
You could have held a position of power among the human slaves.
你本来可以在这群人类奴隶中谋个一席之地的
When all this is over, I'm going to get a T-shirt made.
等这一切结束之后 我要去订做一件T恤
Know what it's going to say?
你猜上面要印什么字
Eliminate her.
干掉她
It'll say, "Nick Fury was right."
上面要写 尼克弗瑞是对的
It won't be long now, can you feel it? I know you do.
你时间不多了 你感觉得到吗 我知道你能
After all, we couldn't have done this without you, Anthony.
话说回来 没有你我们可做不到这些呢 安东尼
You were what held the Avengers together,
是你让这些复仇者们凝聚在一起
and without you they were so easy to eliminate, one by one.
没了你 一个一个地除掉他们就太容易了
Stupid controller.
这傻♥逼♥手柄
As it is written.
正如预言所说
I've had the same car since I was 19-years-old, never had a problem.
我19岁就开始用的那辆车到现在一次也没坏过
Yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday.
这玩意却一星期要坠毁一次
There is a Quinjet approaching, and our Wakandan contingent isn't reporting.
有一架昆式战斗机正在接近 我们的瓦坎达分队没有报告
The remaining Avengers must have survived.
其他的复仇者肯定逃脱了
Divert them to Washington. I want them to witness this.
吸引他们转向华盛顿 我要他们见证这一刻
I understand, my Queen.
遵命 女王陛下
Captain America, out.
美国队长 出发
We're five minutes out from D.C.
我们还有五分钟就到华盛顿了
What's happening?
发生了什么
Another Skrull ship just touched down. I'm on my way now. Cap out.
另一艘斯克鲁尔人的飞船刚刚着陆 我正在赶去 完毕
We need to call Iron Man. We need to bring in Hank,
我们得通知钢铁侠 我们得叫上蚁人
and the Fantastic Four, and...
还有神奇四侠 然后
And what?
然后什么
And if they help us, then they're the good guys!
然后如果他们帮助我们 那他们就是好人
Nice landing. - Thanks.
着陆得好 -过奖
Where is everyone? - There's nobody here.
人都去哪了 -这里没人
Then they're smarter than us.
他们比我们聪明
Well, at least we know they're Skrulls, right?
好吧 至少我们确定他们是斯克鲁尔人 对吧
Anyone want to surrender?
有人想投降吗
Didn't think so. Told you I wasn't a Skrull.
看来没有 都说了我不是斯克鲁尔人
If we survive this, I'll apologize.
我们要是能活着出去 我就给你道歉
Now!
上
Nicholas, I've enjoyed watching
尼古拉斯 我看得很开心
the master spy fail so badly at his own game.
间谍大♥师♥自己玩脱了
You let your enemy know everything you knew,
你让敌人知道了你所知道的一切
every move you made, but now it's over.
你的每一步行动 而现在一切都结束了
You and your Secret Warriors have played your part.
你和你的秘密战士已经完成了你们的使命
Glad to help.
很高兴能帮忙
Good-bye.
再见了
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I found you two months ago. I just didn't tell anyone.
我两个月前就找到你了 我只是没告诉任何人
The Skrulls have taken down the Helicarrier, SWORD,
斯克鲁尔人攻下了天空母舰 天剑局
a few dozen military installations around the globe,
遍布全球的几十个军事据点
and something really bad happened to the Baxter Building.
还有巴克斯特大楼也遭殃了
Oh, and the remaining Avengers?
哦 还有其他复仇者们
They're about to get taken out in D.C.
正出发前往华盛顿
Do we have a plan? - Iron Man is the plan.
你有计划吗 -钢铁侠就是我的计划
All we have to do is save his life.
我们要做的就是救他一命
How... how did... - Focus. What now?
你 你是怎么 -集中精神 现在怎么做
Take it out. - Take what out?
把它取出来 -把什么取出来
My... my heart.
我的 我的心脏
Don't you need that to, you know, live?
你不是要靠它来 呃 存活么
Are you getting this?
你拍下来了吗
Easy. Take it easy. We're all friends here.
淡定 别激动 大家都是朋友
No.
不
You. All this time, you were the Skrull!
你 一直以来 你才是斯克鲁尔人
Broadcast this.
把它播出来
This message is for all of humanity.
这是致全体人类的一条信息
My name is Captain America. I'm one of you.
我叫美国队长 我是你们中的一员
I've spent my life fighting for freedom, for liberty,
我毕生都在为自♥由♥ 自主而战斗
for the human right to live. But something has happened.
为人♥权♥而战斗 但是意想不到的事发生了
An alien race has traveled across the universe to come here.
有一支外星种族穿越宇宙来到了这里
They've made contact with governments all around the world,
他们联♥系♥上了全世界的执政者
and they're not here to hurt us.
他们不是来伤害我们的
They're here to save us from ourselves.
而是拯救我们 免受同胞的残害
They see that our planet is on the brink of disaster,
他们看到我们的星球正处在灾难边缘
but they also see the potential in us.
但他们同样看到了我们的潜力
And these people, the Skrulls,
这些人 这些斯克鲁尔人
they want to help.
他们想帮助我们
Where we've failed, they'll succeed.
我们做不到的事 他们能做到
They'll eliminate hunger, poverty, disease, war,
他们将消除饥饿 贫穷 疾病 战争
and the Skrulls will save the Earth itself.
斯克鲁尔人会拯救地球
And all we have to do is let them.
我们只需要放手让他们去做
This is what they offer.
这就是他们的承诺
Our ways aren't working.
我们的办法是行不通的
I ask you now, my friends,
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表