剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
允许访问
Full control of Damocles Base rerouted to command chair.
全面控制达摩克里斯基地 现由主指挥台操控
This is Kalum-Lo.
我是柯兰-洛
We have control of the station A.I.
我们已经控制了空间站的智能系统
Once Ronan gives the signal,
只要罗南一给我们信♥号♥♥
we can turn the human's own station against the planet.
我们就可以用人类的空间站攻打他们自己
Terrific.
真能折腾
Brand to Ms. Marvel.
布兰德呼叫惊奇女士
You'd better be alive, because we've got a problem.
你最好还活着 大事不妙了
I'm here Brand. What's your situation?
我在 布兰德 你情况怎样
The Kree are planning a strike from space.
克里人准备从太空攻击
You need to find someone called Ronan,
你需要找到一个叫罗南的人
and keep him from transmitting any kind of signal or communication.
然后阻止他发送任何信♥号♥♥或者指示
Ronan.
罗南
Carol, if I have to fight you to save your life, I will.
卡罗尔 如果我必须与你为敌才能救你的命 我会的
You cannot beat Ronan.
你不可能打败罗南
You don't know me at all.
你一点都不了解我
Ughh.
呃
Whaagh!
啊
Gaahhh!
啊
Whaugh!
嚯啊
Ugh!
呃
Ronan, right?
你就是罗南?
You wanted Earth to surrender?
你想地球投降
Guess what. It's your turn.
不过现在呢 该你投降了
Give up.
放弃吧
You sure you're still in charge?
你还是复仇者老大吗
Ha ha.
真好笑
You are an arrogant species.
你们真是个自大傲慢的种族
And as such,
据此断定
unworthy to join the Empire.
你们不配加入帝国
Ronan to all Kree forces.
罗南 呼叫全部克里部队
I have made my judgment.
我已做出判定
Eliminate all life on this planet.
消灭这个星球上的所有生命体
Guhh!
呃
That's it. Enough.
到此为止 够了
Brand!
布兰德
Hey. Hold your fire.
嘿 别开枪
I'm Abigail Brand, commander of this station.
我是阿比盖尔·布兰德 本站指挥官
on behalf of Earth, we surrender.
我们代表地球投降
So don't shoot me.
所以不要对我开枪
Not so smart, human.
这可不明智哟 人类
Auugh!
啊
Auugh! - Aahhh! - Ugh! - Guuhhh!
啊 -啊 -呃 -呃
You. Got a name?
你 有名字吧
Sydren.
赛卓
I've been trying to access the A.I. here for months, Sydren.
我在这里尝试操控智能电脑几个月了 赛卓
You did it in two minutes. Here's my offer.
你两分钟就做到了 做笔交易吧
I free you from the Kree. I keep you safe.
我把你从克里人手中救出来 保你安全
In exchange, you work for me.
作为交换 你为我工作
I accept.
我接受
Good.
好
Kill all communications to and from that Kree ship.
切断那艘克里飞船的一切通讯
Done.
搞定
I saw what you did, Agent Brand.
我看到你的所作所为了 布兰德探员
There's nothing in your file about being a super-human.
你的档案里可没提到你是个超人
What makes you think I'm human?
你怎么会觉得我是人类
Ronan, all communications from the ship are down.
罗南 飞船的所有通讯都切断了
Did you do that? - No, I thought you did.
你干的? -不 我以为是你干的
Ms. Marvel, this is Brand.
惊奇女士 我是布兰德
We've shut down communications to and from the Kree ship.
我们切断了克里飞船的所有通讯
If there are any Kree left down there, handle with extreme prejudice.
如果你们那里还有任何克里人 以最严酷的手段处置
Time to pick a side, Mar-Vell.
是时候选阵营了 马-维尔
I am on your side.
我是你们这边的
There is no hope here except surrender.
如不投降 你们便没有生还希望
Mankind will never surrender.
人类永不屈服
Ever.
永不
Such arrogance.
如此自大
You wish to die here?
你们想死在这里吗
So be it.
我成全你们
Then fix it!
那就修好它
I need communications restored right now,
现在就给我恢复通讯
and if you can't--
如果你不能
Nobody even think about moving.
任何人都别想逃跑
Sydren, lock it down.
赛卓 封锁飞船
The bridge, hangers, crew quarters, lock it all down.
舰桥 机库 船员区 全部封锁
This ship is now the property of S.W.O.R.D.
这艘船现在归天剑所有了
No!
不
Why?
为什么
Why would you do that?
为什么要这么做
If Ronan wins,
如果罗南赢了
there's still a chance humanity can survive --
人类还有机会能活下来
that you can survive.
你 还能活下来
If he loses,
如果他输了
the Kree Empire is 100,000 star systems strong.
克里帝国有十万星系的强力
Earth will be crushed.
地球会被铲平
If you really knew anything about humanity,
如果你对人类有一丁点了解
you'd know we can never do what you're asking.
你就知道我们永远都不可能做你所说的事情
You seek to face me again.
你想再次挑战我
It will end no better for you.
这次也好不到哪儿去
fall
倒下
Why won't you fall?
你为什么不倒下
Surrender.
投降
Never.
永不
See,
看
we got something in common after all.
我们总算找到点共同点
I assume all this will go in your report?
我想这些都会写进你的报告里吧
The whole "S.W.O.R.D. saves Earth" thing?
整个天剑局拯救地球的事情
You're not fired.
你没被开除
Yet.
暂时的
Not too bad for your first time out.
你的首战还不错嘛
Thanks.
谢了
That mean a lot coming from an Avenger.
复仇者的肯定对我来说意义重大
I'm glad you feel that way.
我很高兴你能这么觉得
Because I want you on the team.
因为我想让你也加入我们
Join the Avengers.
成为复仇者
uh-- ah--
呃 啊
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道说什么好了
Yes works pretty well.
说"好"就行
Yes!
好
Yes!
好
I'll still have responsibilities to S.W.O.R.D., but yeah!
我仍然有天剑的职务 但是 好的
It'd be an honor.
这太荣幸了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Hopefully you can save my life a lot more in the future.
希望你日后能多救我几命
I have convinced the Supreme Intelligence
我曾设法说服最高智慧
that Earth was just a scientific anomaly they needed to study.
说地球只是一个他们需要研究的科学异常现象
But now,
但现在
you're a threat.
你们变成了威胁
Because of what you've done, the Kree will come in full force.
因为你们所做的 克里会全副武装卷土重来
We'll be here waiting.
我们就在这里迎战
We must move up our timetable.
我们必须加快速度了
The Kree are coming.
克里人要来了
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表