剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
The infiltration has begun.
渗透已经开始
We have to work together to escape this place...
我们要联手逃出这个地方
and get back to Earth.
返回地球
Once the Skrull threat is over...
一旦斯克鲁尔人的威胁解除了
we will be enemies again.
我们还是敌人
The Skrulls will save the Earth itself.
斯克鲁尔人会拯救地球
You lied to the Avengers...
你向复仇者们说谎
to the whole world, all using my face!
一直在冒充着我 向全世界说谎
The Skrulls turned you against each other.
斯克鲁尔人离间了大家
Broken friendships, broken trust...
破碎的友谊 破碎的信任
take much longer to heal.
这样的伤口需要更长时间才能愈合
We got the call about an hour ago.
大约一小时前我们接到了一通电♥话♥
It got hit in the Skrull invasion?
斯克鲁尔人入侵的时候这里受袭了
No, sir. We checked security cameras.
没有 先生 我们检查了监控录像
It was pushed over by an angry mob.
它被一个愤怒的暴徒砸了
Everyday people did this.
每天都有人这么做
And there came a day unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes
地球上最强的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers:
那一天 他们成为复仇者
the invincible, armored Iron Man,
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of Thunder,
索尔 雷电王子
the Hulk, strongest hero there is,
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assembled we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"小蜘蛛现身..."
Traitor? Are you serious?
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 你开玩笑吧
Wrote it myself!
我自己写的
We've been over this Jameson! It wasn't Cap!
这事儿已经过去了 詹姆森 那不是队长
It was a... - Shape-shifting alien.
那是个 -会变形的外星人
I know. I heard you.
我知道 我听你说过
You want the Daily Bugle's readers to believe...
你想要每日号♥角的读者们相信
that Captain America who went on TV all over the world...
那个出现在全世界的电视上
telling mankind to enslave themselves...
告诉人类向一个叫做
to an alien race called Skrulls...
斯克鲁尔的外星种族臣服的美国队长
was actually an alien himself.
其实自身就是斯克鲁尔人
But now he's not an alien.
但是现在他不是外星人
It's kind of hard to believe.
这很难令人相信
Look, you've been smearing Cap's name across your newspaper for a week now,
听着 你已经连续一周在你的报纸上玷污美国队长的名字了
when you've been told by me, by SHIELD, by the president of the United States himself
尽管我已经告诉你 神盾局已经告诉你 美国总统也亲口告诉你
that it wasn't Cap!
那不是队长
Are you sure they're not aliens too?
你能肯定他们也不是外星人吗
You're the publisher of one of the biggest... - THE biggest!
你是最大的出版商之一 -最大的
ONE of the biggest newspapers in New York.
纽约最大的出版商之一
And this is what you're doing?
这就是你的所作所为
You've been doing the same thing to Spider-man for years!
你数年来同样还在玷污蜘蛛侠的名声
Spider-man is a masked menace!
蜘蛛侠只是个戴着面具的讨厌鬼
You Avengers, the Fantastic Four, you're all vigilantes!
你们这些复仇者 还有那些神奇四侠 你们都只是些义务人员
You're not real heroes like astronauts, or police officers, or firemen!
宇航员 警♥察♥ 消防员 那些人才是真正的英雄
Or newspapers publishers.
还有我们新闻出版社
Look at you Stark. You've got money...
看看你自己 斯塔克 你很有钱
ooh, and a fancy suit.
还穿着高档西服
You think you're above the law? Well, you're not!
你以为你可以凌驾于法律之上 你大错特错了
You want the truth to come out?
你想要揭露真♥相♥
Then you do it the same way everybody else does.
那你就照大家的方式来做
Prove it! Get me an interview with your alien!
证明它 让我采访你的外星人
Preferably little and green and dressed like Captain America!
最好是那绿油油的美国队长
SHIELD has them in custody. They're not gonna let that happen.
神盾局把他们都囚禁了 他们不会允许你去采访的
It's too dangerous.
那太危险了
But... I can get you an exclusive with the real Captain America.
不过 我可以让你跟真的美国队长做一次独家采访
Miss Brant!
布兰特小姐
I'm kind of busy, Jonah.
我忙着呢 乔纳
Yeah, with this!
来忙这个吧
Tony Stark here is gonna take you to interview Captain America.
托尼斯塔克要带你去采访美国队长
Pull a photographer from the pool.
带上摄像师一起去
Whoa, hold on! I didn't say today!
嘿 等等 我可没说是今天
I'm meeting with SHIELD about building a new base. And besides...
我今天要和神盾局开会讨论建设新的基地 而且
Cap's not available. He's overseeing a prisoner transfer.
队长也没空 他在监督犯人转移呢
All of the photographers are out on assignment.
所有的摄像师都在出外景
There was a full scale invasion of alien shape-shifters, if you recall.
之前发生了一次全面的外星变形人入侵 如果你记得的话
Supposed shape-shifters.
嘉定的变形人
Tomorrow's headline is: Captain America, Benedict Arnold.
明天的头条是 美国队长 叛国♥贼♥
If you want it to be different this interview happens today!
你要是不想让这个头条出现 今天就必须进行采访
Parker!!!!!!
帕克
Is he always like this?
他总是这样吗
Hello?
你好
Parker, here, is one of our best photographers.
帕克是我们最好的摄像师之一
Take him and Brant to Captain America...
带他和布兰特去见美国队长
and The Bugle will print the truth!
每日号♥角会报道真♥相♥
Whether he's a traitor or a collaborator.
不管他是通敌还是叛国
I mostly work on the Bugle's website.
我主要是给号♥角做网站的
Whatever kid, let's go.
随便了 孩子 走吧
This is their photographer? He's 10 years old!
这就是他们的摄像师 他看起来才10岁
I'm 17.
我17岁了
Respect your elders, punk.
要尊重长辈 臭小子
What's going on here?
这里发生什么事了
SHIELD set up shop here since the helicarrier went down.
天空母舰坠落后 神盾局在这里设立了工作点
We're just helping transport a few random super villains to the Baxter Building.
我们在协助将一小批超级大坏蛋转移到巴克斯特大楼
Why would you take them there?
为什么要把他们转移到那里
Classified.
这是机密
Is it safe?
这安全嘛
No, it's not. And there's no way you're coming with us, kid.
不 不安全 而且你不能跟我们一起去 孩子
So take off. - No pictures, no deal. He's coming.
所以别想了 -不能拍照 交易就取消 他要一起来
OK Miss Brant, everything's cool. You can talk to Cap.
好了 布兰特女士 一切都准备好了 你可以采访队长了
But you'll have to do it on ...
但是你的采访必须
Here, traitor, - Get lost, you lousy ***! - ... stinking traitor!
看这里 卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ -快消失吧 你这个讨厌的*** -恶心的卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
We've got a schedule to meet people.
我们还有事要做
Quartermain to all SHIELD agents. It's 28 blocks to the Baxter Building.
库特曼呼叫全体神盾局探员 现在从28区开往巴克斯特大楼
It's a walk in the park.
这就像在公园漫步一样
I'll handle the prisoners and Hawkeye's up top keeping an eye on things.
我会管好这些犯人 鹰眼会在上面监控
So be careful out there.
万事小心
I understand you wanted to ask me a few questions, ma'am.
我知道你有一些问题想要问我 女士
A few questions?
只是一些问题么
Captain, what happened?
队长 发生什么事了
Everyone on the planet thinks that you told the world to surrender to an invading force!
地球上所有的人都认为你告诉全世界要臣服于入侵势力
How do you respond to that?
你对此作何回应
I take full responsibility.
我会对此负全责
Do you, maybe, want to elaborate on that?
你是否要对此详细说明一下
Not really.
没什么必要
Please?
拜托了
What happened? What was... - Cap, we've got trouble!
发生什么事了 这到底 -队长 我们遇到麻烦了
It's the Serpent Society!
是毒蛇帮
What's going on?
发生什么事了
The Serpent Society is trying to free Viper and Cobra!
毒蛇帮想要救走蝰蛇和眼镜蛇
Woo, get them out of here!
吴 带他们离开这里
Peter?
皮特
Quartermain, stay with the prisoners!
库特曼 和犯人待在一起
We'll handle this!
我们来处理
Quartermain!
库尔曼
Well, well... if it isn't Captain America!
哦 看看 这不是美国队长吗
Kind of funny.
还真是有意思
We're supposed to be the snakes.
我们以为我们才是阴险小人
But you... you tried to sell out the whole planet!
没想到 你却想要出♥卖♥♥♥整个地球
What's going on up there?
发生什么事了
Anaconda? Anaconda!
水蟒 水蟒
Cap, I'm here to save... wow!
队长 我是想来救 哇哦
What were you saying, son?
你说什么 孩子
I'm here. You know, to save you.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表