剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers....
《复仇者联盟》前情提要...
We must move up our timetable. The Kree are coming.
我们必须加快时间表进程 克里人就要来了
Hail HYDRA!
九头蛇万岁
What does it mean?
这意味着什么
It means we got a big problem.
意味着我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Fury was the only one who knew the truth, and he's disappeared.
只有弗瑞知道真♥相♥ 他还失踪了
Widow, I don't buy it.
寡妇 我不信这套
Agent Hill. - Director Hill.
希尔特工 - 是希尔局长
I want the Avengers registered and working for SHIELD.
我要复仇者都归到神盾局的编制下
Maria. Relax.
玛莉亚 别紧张
We're not going to hurt you.
我们不会伤害你
I've got about 90 seconds before SHIELD security detects us,
在惊动神盾安全系统前 我们有大概90秒的时间
so you need to listen.
所以你听好了
I'm here to give you a warning. Watch your back.
我来此是要警告你 当心点儿
I've been keeping an eye on you, Maria, ever since I left.
玛利亚 我离开以后就一直密切关注着你
I'm taking a big risk here.
我来见你是铤而走险
Maybe you're human, maybe you're not.
也许你是人类 也许你不是
But bottom line, I'm running out of time.
但问题是 我没时间了
If you're human, then the Earth needs you.
如果你是人类 那么地球需要你
Everything I know is on there.
我知道的全都在这上面
You can't trust SHIELD.
别相信神盾局
You can't trust the government.
别相信政♥府♥
Hydra and AIM have been infiltrated,
敌人已潜入了九头蛇和AIM
and worst of all, the super-heroes.
最糟糕的是 超级英雄也不例外
Everyone has been compromised.
所有人都已陷入险境
I always liked you, Hill. Try and stay alive.
我一直欣赏你 希尔 可别把命丢了
Director Hill! Is everything okay?
希尔局长 没事吧
And there came a day unlike any other,
在那与众不同的一天
when Earth's mightiest heroes
地球上最强的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers:
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible, armored Iron Man,
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of Thunder,
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is,
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assemble, we are strong
众人同心其利断金
forever fight as one.
并肩作战直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
Okay. So I'd like to make a toast.
好 我来说句祝酒词
"你相信谁"
Well, less of a toast, more like a welcome.
嗯 与其说是祝酒词 更像是欢迎词
A welcome toast.
迎酒词
Wow. You're really bad at this.
哇 你可真是不善言辞
Well, I'm really good at you just got fired speeches, Hawkeye,
你被炒了这句我说得很溜 鹰眼
if you catch my drift?
你懂我意思么
I'd like to officially welcome Ms. Marvel to the Avengers.
我正式对惊奇女士加入复仇者表示欢迎
You've been with us two weeks now,
你刚来俩星期
and have already saved the planet twice.
就已经拯救了地球两次
So we're even considering taking you off probationary status.
所以我们甚至在考虑直接让你晋升为正式成员
Considering it. Don't get cocky.
只是考虑而已 别太得瑟哦
I'm just glad there's finally another girl on the team.
我真高兴终于又有个姑娘加入了
Hear, hear.
同意 同意
Thanks, guys. Really, this means a lot to me.
谢谢大家 这对我来说真的很重要
But, uh, do you have someone at the Mansion?
不过 呃 基地里留人了吗
You know, in case of random evil?
就是 以防万一有坏蛋
Hmm. We have regular monitor duty assignments.
嗯 我们轮班当值
Uh. Hulk is on tonight.
今晚浩克看守基地
And the Black Panther is on Hulk duty.
然后黑豹看守他
You talk too much.
你丫话真多
I've been looking for you, Mister Horton.
我还在找你呢 霍顿先生
You probably can't even understand me, but I need your help.
估计你都听不懂我的话 但我需要你帮忙
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你为我做点事
But the only way you're going to do it
但要想让你帮我 我就只能
is if I give you the worst earache you've ever had in your life.
让你的耳朵尝尝有生以来最剧烈的疼痛
Sorry.
抱歉咯
This is Quake. Phase one is go.
我是震撼 第一阶段已启动
So I joined the Air Force out of high school.
高中毕业后我参加了空军
They paid for college, but I re-enlisted anyway so I could fly jets.
他们付钱让我读大学 但我重新入伍了 就为了能开飞机
I loved flying jets.
我太爱开飞机了
What was your squadron name?
你是哪个中队的
The hundred and second, the best of the best.
一零二师 强者中的强者
Major Carol Danvers, call sign Warbird.
卡罗尔·丹佛斯少校 代号♥"战鸟"
They pulled me into Special Investigations not long after.
不久我就被调到特别调查组
They knew I was a big believer in the law and order.
他们知道我向来笃信法律和秩序
Without rules, we've got nothing.
没有规矩 不成方圆
Major? That means she outranks you, old man.
少校? 这么说她军衔比你高哟 老家伙
And as a SWORD field commander,
作为天剑局外勤指挥官
I outrank you back when you did ops for SHIELD.
我比你在神盾服役时的军衔也要高
I like you already, Major.
我已经开始欣赏你了 少校
Check, please.
买♥♥单 谢谢
Come on, Ms. Marvel, party's over. Time for the after-party.
来吧 惊奇女士 派对结束了 余兴派对现在开始
You are way too excited about a giant monster flying down the street.
你反应过度了 不就是街上飞过一只神兽嘛
You guys go ahead, I'll catch up once I've got my armor.
你们先上 等我的盔甲到了我再去追你们
Make sure the newbie does all the hard work.
别忘了让菜鸟干苦力啊
Tony, thanks. - Go get 'em, Carol.
谢了啊 托尼 - 整死那货 卡罗尔
I'm going to need about 10 pizzas to go.
我要十张披萨外带
The Hulk will tear me apart if I come home without food.
空手回家会被浩克撕碎的
You're not going home.
你别想回家了
This is Widow. I've got him.
我是寡妇 铁人已拿下
Wha... Widow? What's going on? Where am I?
什...寡妇? 怎么回事 我在哪儿
You're in a safe place.
你在一个安全的地方
You've been out for about 20 minutes.
你已经昏迷了有20分钟
Fury?
弗瑞
What's going on here?
怎么回事啊
Where have you been all this time?
你最近跑哪儿去了
What's the Black Widow doing here?
黑寡妇怎么在这儿
And where is here?
这儿又是哪儿
My personal safe house.
我的个人藏身所
One of the ones that SHIELD doesn't know about.
神盾不知道的众多藏身所之一
As to what's going on I'm going to show you.
至于是怎么回事 你马上就知道了
This is a Skrull.
这是个斯克鲁尔人
A shape shifting alien that can take the appearance of anyone.
一个能幻化成任何人的易形者
They're invading Earth. It's already started.
他们已经开始入侵地球了
Stop. Just... Just back up.
打住 往回...倒一下
Start at the beginning. Where did this thing come from?
从头说 这货是从哪儿来的
Uh. Space. - Cute.
呃 太空 - 我去
It was actually because of you Avengers
其实起初是因为你们复仇者
that we found out about the Skrull in the first place.
我们才开始调查斯克鲁尔人
Hawkeye decided to go after the Black Widow against orders.
鹰眼决定违反命令跟踪黑寡妇
He tracked her to Hydra Island.
他跟踪她到九头蛇岛
He didn't know she was working undercover for me at the time.
当时他并不知道她是我的卧底
But while the Avengers were messing up months of work
不过就在复仇者让我们几个月的心血毁于一旦时
Mockingbird took down Madame Viper.
仿声鸟拿下了蝰蛇夫人
When Viper hit the ground, I was going to go back to help your team.
蝰蛇倒下后 我正准备去帮你们
But then I saw it.
但我却看到
Viper changed, right in front of me.
蝰蛇就在我眼前变样了
She changed into this.
变成了这样
And then Mockingbird did the single most sensible thing
之后仿声鸟做了一个神盾局特工有史以来
that any agent of SHIELD has ever done.
做过的最英明的决定
She kept it quiet and brought it to me.
她没有声张 而是把它交给我
So if one of these things got inside Hydra...
所以说 如果这些东西能潜入九头蛇...
At that point, I realized that anyone,
那时候 我就意识到 任何人
anywhere, could be a Skrull.
不论在何处 都可能是个斯克鲁尔人
It doesn't make sense. How do you know this?
这没道理 你怎么知道的
How do you even know this is Skrull?
你怎么能断定这就是斯克鲁尔人
I'm assuming this one isn't talking.
死人又不会讲话
Pulled this off it. Some kind of comm device.
从它身上找到了这个 某种通讯设备
It's fried, but we've been able to get some data from it.
虽然被火烧过 我们还是设法调出了些数据
A bunch of hissing, actually,
其实只是一串杂音
but the word "Skrull" shows up a lot.
不过"斯克鲁尔"这词频繁出现
We've been able to determine that Viper
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表