剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
我是想来 你知道的 救你
Ah, Cap... We're in trouble.
呃 队长 我们有麻烦了
Are you OK? - Yeah.
你还好吗 -还好
Except for the pain, yeah.
除了有点疼以外都还好
So, we've never really met before but...
那个 我们素未谋面 不过
My name is... - I know who you are, Spider-man.
我的名字是 -我知道你是谁 蜘蛛侠
Come on. We've got work to do.
来吧 我们还有事情要做
Right, wow...
好吧
Never really met before? Idiot!
素未谋面 蠢毙了
Hang on, Clay.
坚持住 克雷
Spider-man? Help agent Quartermain. I'll check on the prisoners.
蜘蛛侠 帮一下库特曼探员 我去检查犯人
I'm Spider-man!
我就是蜘蛛侠
What's wrong with your voice?
你的声音怎么了
Help!
救命
Somebody help us!
谁来帮帮我们
Does anybody have a phone? I left mine in my other pants.
谁有电♥话♥吗 我把电♥话♥忘在另一条裤子里了
The radio in your truck didn't make it.
你车里的无线电不起作用
And the Avengers ID cards aren't working after the Mansion's systems were destroyed.
复仇者的ID卡在大厦系统毁坏后就不起作用了
We can't count on backup anytime soon.
我们不能指望后援能马上到
It's up to us to get these people to safety.
把这些人安全救出就靠我们了
Get away from me!
离我远点
I'm sorry. I was just trying to... - Just back off freak!
抱歉 我只是想 -退后 你个怪物
You're probably the reason we're in this mess!
说不定就是你把我们害成现在这个样子的
Everyone just calm down.
大家都冷静一下
We're going to get you out of here. - You?
我们会把你们从这里救出去的 -你?
You're gonna sell us out! I saw what you said on TV!
你是想要出♥卖♥♥♥我们 我看到你在电视上说的话了
You're no hero! You're a traitor!
你不是英雄 你是叛徒
Hey, he's trying to help you! We both are!
嘿 他只是想帮你们 我们都想帮你们
That wasn't Cap. It was an alien.
那不是队长 那是外星人
Spider-man, it's OK.
蜘蛛侠 没事的
No, but... - Let it go.
不 但是 -让它过去吧
Everybody listen.
大家听着
We're in one of the old flood control tunnels under the subway system.
我们现在在一个以前的地下防洪隧♥道♥里
It's not looking too stable so we need to get out of here before there's another cave-in.
这里的情况并不稳定 所以我们要在再次坍塌之前出去
There should be access ladders every mile or so.
应该每英里会有个爬梯
I suggest we get walking.
我建议我们现在开始行动
I got a light. Knew this thing would come in handy someday.
我可以照明 我就知道这东西总有一天能派上用场
Spider-man will take point.
蜘蛛侠来带路
Anyone who wants to wait for rescue is welcome to stay here.
你们谁想留下等救援的 请自便
But I don't recommend it.
不过我不推荐
No way *** anyways.
随便了 *** 不管了
Something funny, Viper?
什么事情这么好笑 蝰蛇
Look how easily the people turn on their heroes.
看看这些人类 多么轻易地就抛弃了他们的英雄
Whereas my people, the Society...
而我的人♥民♥们 我的帮派
they will never stop trying to free me.
他们会不惜一切来救我
Keep it moving.
继续前进
The only place you're going is behind bars.
你唯一的去处就是监狱
Here, take this, I'm gonna go talk to Cap.
嘿 拿着这个 我要去和队长谈谈
What? You're just going to leave us up here alone?
什么 你要把我们就这样丢在这里吗
There is nothing to worry about.
这里没什么可担心的
Except snake monsters.
除了几个蛇怪
OK, we got trouble.
我们有麻烦了
And I don't think it's the tunnel collapsing.
我不认为那是隧♥道♥坍塌
I've got a kind of sense about these things.
我一直能感受到它
It's all around us.
它正围绕着我们
Although it could be our cranky friends back there.
不过也有可能是我们那群奇怪的朋友造成的
Thanks for the heads up.
感谢你的提醒
Cap, why aren't you defending yourself?
队长 为什么你不为自己辩护
The news is all over you. Everyone thinks it was you.
新闻都在报道你 所有人都认为那就是你
They say worse things about you.
他们把你说的很坏
Yeah, and it's horrible.
是的 那的确很糟糕
How could you be so... so not upset about this?
为什么你不 不会因此生气呢
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I talked to the police, the firemen.
我和警♥察♥ 消防员交谈过
The people that you helped.
和那些你帮助过的人交谈过
And I heard their stories about how you saved lives.
他们告诉我你是如何拯救生命的
How you never asked for recognition. Or reward. Or even thanks.
你从没要求过任何的赞誉或是奖励 甚至是感谢
It doesn't matter what the newspapers say or the politicians or the whole world.
那些报纸 政客们 或者全世界怎么想都无所谓
They don't define who you are. You do.
他们无权决定你是谁 只有你自己可以
And not by your words but by your actions.
不是通过你说的话 而是通过你的行为
The truth will come out, but until then...
真♥相♥总会大白 而在那之前
I'm going to keep fighting.
我要继续战斗
Just like you do.
就像你做的那样
Can I be your sidekick?
我能申请做你死党吗
Cap!
队长
It's over, Captain.
一切都结束了 队长
You'll release me right now or every single person here...
你要么现在放了我 否则 在这里的每一个人
will suffer the consequences.
都要为此付出代价
Decide, Captain.
决定吧 队长
My freedom, or these people's lives.
我的自♥由♥ 还是这些人的命
Are you crazy! Just let her go!
你疯了吗 放了她
Cap?
队长
Now!
现在
Destroy them all!
杀了他们
Miss, and a miss, miss!
打不到 打不到 就是打不到
Wait a minute! How many arms do you have?
等等 你到底有几条胳膊
Quartermain, get the civilians out of here!
库特曼 把这些市民们带出去
Go! Go!
快走 快走
All right, here's the thing...
好吧 问题出在这里
the whole snake motif doesn't work if you have claws!
你要是有爪子的话就不能管自己叫蛇
No! Please, no!
不 拜托 不要
Cap!
队长
Hey, I thought your shield was supposed to be undentable.
嘿 我以为你的盾牌应该是无坚不摧的
And round, for that matter.
而且应该是个圆的
It's temporary.
这只是临时用下
Get to Quartermain. Help him! I'll hold them off.
去库特曼那里 去帮他 我来拖住他们
I'm on it!
收到
Heads up, smiley.
抬头 笑一个
Wow! Sorry about that!
哇哦 真不好意思
But, hey, you're more snaky like this.
不过 嘿 你这样看起来更像蛇了
Hey! No bite!
嘿 不许咬人
No!
不
Go! Have to... run!
快 快跑
But where?
往哪儿跑
Cap!
队长
The tunnel has collapsed on both ends. We have to...
隧♥道♥两遍都坍塌了 我们必须...
Behind you.
看后面
You seem to be in quite a bit of trouble, Captain.
你看起来好像有麻烦了啊 队长
You're dumb. This whole place is gonna collapse.
你个白♥痴♥ 这里全都要坍塌了
Snakes are good at getting out of tight spots.
我们蛇很擅长在缝隙中穿行
Start with the civilians.
从这些市民开始
You want these people?
你想动这些人
Then you have to go through me!
就先打败我
No!
不
Get away from him!
离他远点
Cap!
队长
Serpent Society, withdraw!
毒蛇帮 撤退
Cap?
队长
Hang on.
坚持住
I can't
不行了
I can't. It's too heavy.
我撑不住了 太重了
It's gonna fall. I can't do it anymore.
它要掉下来了 我撑不住了
Yes, you can.
你能做到的
You've never quit before, you're not going to start now. Do you hear me?
你从未放弃过 现在也不能放弃 你听到了吗
You have to hold!
你必须坚持住
Hey, you guys OK?
嘿 你们还好吗
We would have been here sooner but the cave-in destabilized a few of the surrounding buildings.
我们原本可以更快赶到的 但是塌方毁掉了周围很多建筑
Yeah, we're fine.
我们没事
In fact, I'm just gonna hang down here...
实际上 我只想在这里躺一下
Captain America saves New York from Spider-man and the Serpent Society?
美国队长从蜘蛛侠和毒蛇帮的手中拯救了纽约
Are you kidding me?!
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表