剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
Tony, wait! I joined Avengers to help you.
托尼等等 我加入复仇者联盟是为了帮助人类
Including the villains.
包括那些恶棍
You maybe the only one that gets it.
你可能是唯一懂我的人了
Hank, you did it. You've saved the world.
汉克 你成功了 你拯救了世界
It's because of him that the world was in danger in the first place.
一开始就是因为他世界才会陷入危机的
Ultron was his machine.
奥创是他弄出来的
She's right. I quit.
她说的对 我退出
The Avengers mean a lot to me.
复仇者联盟对我来说意义重大
I thought they meant something to you, too.
我以为对你来说也是一样的
And there came a day unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves
地球上最强的英雄们
united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers:
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible, armored Iron Man,
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of Thunder,
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is,
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assembled, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"偷个蚁人"
Hank! You're back!
汉克 你回来了
I knew it, I knew you'd come back.
我就知道 我就知道你会回来的
This is where we belong! - Jan...
这里才是你的归宿 -珍...
You'll get your lab here up and running again,
你的实验室又要开始运作了
You'll bring all zour weird bugs back.
你会把那些奇怪的虫子都带回来
You'll do some more crazy experiments.
你会做一些厉害的疯狂的实验
I was thinking maybe we could upgrade my stings,
我想也许我们能给我的蜂针升升级
maybe give me a power boost.
或者提升下我的能量什么的
Hank? Um, what are you doing?
汉克 嗯 你到底在干嘛
I only came back to clean out this lab, Jan.
珍 我只是来收拾实验室的
I know you can't accept this, but I'm done.
我知道你可能接受不了 但是 我不干了
I'm done with the Avengers. This isn't me anymore.
我与复仇者联盟再无瓜葛 我已经不是原来的自己了
No. You're Ant-Man!
不 你是蚁人
I'm not, Jan. I haven't been since Ultron.
珍 我不是 自打创造了奥创我就不再是了
And honestly? Probably even before then.
老实说 可能那之前就已经不是了
This is for the best.
这样对大家都好
Okay, but... - I'm leaving.
好吧 但是... -我要离开了
You're leaving what?
你要离开...哪儿
You're leaving the Avengers? You're leaving me?
离开复仇者联盟 离开我吗
We can talk about this.
我们可以谈谈
We can make it work if you just try! Please, talk to me.
只要你愿意 事情还可以挽回 求你了 跟我谈谈吧
Jan, you and I, we're just... we want different things.
珍 我们两个...我们想要的东西完全不一样
The Avengers... - Are not a solution to the world's problems.
复仇者联盟... -并不是世界问题的解决之道
One day, you'll see. This is all a house of cards.
总有一天你会发现 这个不是长久之计
It can't hold forever.
没办法一直坚持下去的
$20 million disappeared
两千万美金神秘失踪
in what we can only describe as a flash of light.
仅在一道闪光之间便消失不见
Bank personnel were not available for comment, but the police confirmed...
银行工作人员不予评论 但是警方已确认...
What does that even mean? You don't like all the fighting, I get it.
你说的那些话什么意思 我知道你不喜欢打架
But maybe you could work with the team in other ways.
但是 你可以用其他的方式跟他们合作啊
I mean, you're a genius, Hank! We need you.
我是说 汉克 你是个天才 我们需要你
If you hate all this so much, then help us find a better way!
如果你不喜欢以暴制暴 就帮我们想想其他解决办法
Walking away isn't going to help anyone!
你一走了之可帮不了任何人
Can't you see how much this is hurting me?
你难道看不出来你走了我有多伤心么
Hank?
汉克
Are you even listening to what I'm saying?
你有没有在听我说话
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我必须走了
Are you kidding me? Hank. Hank!
你在开玩笑吧 汉克 汉克
No.
不
No, no, no. This can't be happening.
不不不 不能这样
Jan.
珍
Hank? Are you seriously calling me?
汉克 你没在逗我玩吧
I'm shocked you still have your ID card.
你居然还留着你的身份卡 真让我吃惊
I figured you'd have already burned it
我以为你已经把它烧了
...before it made you beat someone up. - Jan, listen...
...省的因为它你再打了谁. -珍 听着...
What are you, calling to quit again? I get it, Hank.
你打过来告诉我你真的要退出 我已经知道了
You're not Avengers material. You've made it perfectly clear.
你说的很明白了 你完全不是复仇者联盟的料子
I just didn't want to believe it.
是我一直在自欺欺人罢了
Well, I'd never sit around and cry about things like Ultron.
面对奥创这种事我可不会躲在角落里哭
I'd do something about it.
我会采取行动
So the question is, Hank, what do you want?
所以 汉克 我只想问你 你还找我♥干♥吗
I just...
我只是...
wanted to tell you that I'm sorry.
想和你说 我很抱歉
Someone has stolen Ant-Man.
有人偷了蚁人的装备
Whoever the thief was, they knew who I was,
不管是谁干的 小偷知道我的身份
what I had, and where to find it.
知道我有什么 也知道在哪儿拿
Not to mention that they were able to circumvent
更别提他们还成功的避开了
one of the most advanced electronic locks on the planet.
世界上最高科技的防盗电子锁
All of my systems and alarms were disabled without me ever knowing it.
所有的防盗警报系统都被破坏了 我甚至不知情
I'm not dealing with some common thief, but someone of incredible intelligence.
这不是一般的小毛贼 而是高科技罪犯
The rest of the lab appears untouched.
实验室剩下的地方没有动过
It's obvious the Ant-Man gear was the target.
很明显 蚁人的装备才是他们想要的
The helmet, costume, belt...
头盔 衣服 腰带
all of which are dangerous in the wrong hands.
哪一样落在坏人手里都很危险
But the biggest danger is to whomever stole it.
但是 处境最危险的其实是那个小偷
If the thief were to activate the Pym Particles in the belt,
如果他启动了腰带上的皮姆粒子
they'd find themselves in what would look like another world.
他们会发周遭世界瞬间变得陌生
Trust me. Things look different when you're an inch high.
相信我 你只有一英寸高的时候 世界是完全不同的
But more importantly, at that size, you
更重要的是 那样的身形
enter a whole new level of the food chain.
会使你降低到食物链的底层
And ants are nothing if not territorial.
蚂蚁最介意其领地遭到侵犯
But even at ant size, subjects exposed to Pym particles will
但即使只有那样的大小 皮姆粒子也能保证
maintain strength and speed levels relative to being full sized.
其影响对象保留原有的力量和速度
'Ant-Man' is strong enough to take down full-sized humans,
蚁人的强壮程度足以放倒人类
and fast enough to keep up with them.
速度也和人类相当
All that being said,
除了刚才说的那些
the insect population has distinct advantages over an intruder...
昆虫相对入侵者还有更大的优势
poison, any number of secretions.
那就是毒素 和其他分泌物
No. No! Stop!
不 不要 停下
This makes communication key.
这时交流就显得尤为重要
The Ant-Man helmet allows
蚁人的头盔保证了
for communication and influence of insects...
人可以和昆虫交流甚至影响它们的活动
essentially allowing the wearer to control them.
更重要的是 保证带头盔的人可以控制昆虫
Land.
降落
What worries me most, however, are the Pym discs.
但是最让我担心的是皮姆圆片
They were in development before Ultron...
这些东西是在奥创之前研究的
before.
之前
They were designed to be applied to a target and activated,
他们的作用是依附并激活目标物体
theoretically shrinking them.
理论上可以把物体缩小
I thought...
我曾认为
I thought they'd be a non-violent way to subdue super-villains.
我曾认为这可以用来以非暴♥力♥手段制♥服♥恶人
The discs weren't stabilized, yet.
但那些圆片当时还不稳定
And when used, the affected targets don't stop shrinking.
所以使用后 目标物体会一直缩小下去
They go subatomic.
直到变成亚原子规模
For all intents and purposes,
不管你是出于什么目的
they shrink right out of existence.
他们即刻间就会缩小到不复存在
It's vital the thief be found and subdued,
务必要尽快抓到这个小偷
before he or someone else is hurt.
省得他伤到别人或者自己
The damage that could be done... it staggers the imagination.
因为那些设备造成的伤害远超过人们的想象
So please, will you take the case?
所以 拜托了 你们能接下这个案子么
Sure. But we'll need half our fee up front.
可以 但是我们要先预支一半费用
Down! I said, down!
下降 我说下降
Hey!
嘿
Yeah, this is Michelinie. I need backup!
喂 我是米切里尼 我需要支援
I've got a super-hero snooping around here.
有个形迹可疑的超级英雄
The money.
那些钱
Freeze! Lie down on the ground or I will fire.
不许动 趴地上 要不我就开枪
Please, just wait.
拜托了 先等等
Why us?
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表