剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
In my time, I rule all.
在我的时空 我统治一切
But a disruption in the space-time continuum...
但是时空连续体的破坏
destroyed my reality.
摧毁了我的现实
We're not going to let you destroy our world.
我们绝不会让你毁掉我们的世界
Surrender!
投降吧
Never!
绝不
Kang's done.
解决掉康了
The future. That's what we're fighting for.
我们在为未来而战斗
You've destroyed everything.
你们毁了一切
Is that so?
是吗
The worst... is yet to come.
最坏的事还没发生呢
Give it up, Kang! We're taking you down!
放弃吧康 我们会打败你的
Warning! High concentrations of chronal energy detected.
警告 检测到高♥强♥度时空能量
The ARC reactor. He's turned it into a time machine!
是电弧反应堆 他想把它改造成时空机
Cap! Thor! Somebody take it out!
队长 索尔 快点阻止他
So ends the Avengers.
复仇者的时代结束了
And there came a day unlike any other
在那与众不同的日子里
When Earth mightiest heroes...
地球上最强的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat
集结一处 共御外敌
on that day, they became the Avengers.
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible armored Iron Man
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, prince of thunder
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assembled, we are strong!
众人同心 其利断金
forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
Avengers assemble
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"新复仇者"
What's the situation, Iron Man?
现在什么情况 钢铁侠
About 20 minutes ago, the energy sensors I installed...
大约二十分钟以前我安装在九头蛇犯人牢区
in Hydro-base's prisoner cell block went ballistic.
的探测器工作被激活了
They started picking up huge quantities of chronal energy.
它们开始探测到大量的时空能量
All concentrated around one man.
所有的能量都集中在一个人身上
Kang!
康
Wait, I don't get it. Without his armor or his time-chair...
等等 我不明白 没有了他的武器和他的时间控制椅
Kang shouldn't be able to do any kind of time travel shenanigans, right?
康应该不能够再做任何时间旅行了 对吧
So what's happening?
所以这到底是怎么回事
Something bad, I'm thinking.
反正不是什么好事 我也在想
Are you worried, Asgardian?
你害怕了吗 阿斯嘉德人
You should be.
你应该害怕
Because even chained here stripped of my armor...
因为即便我被夺去了装甲困在这里
I'm still the Conqueror.
我依然是征服者
And I will not rest until you are crushed beneath my boot.
在你们向我俯首称臣之前 我是不会罢休的
You wish to test my might, villain?
你想试试我的威力吗 恶棍
Then come. Let us--
来啊 让我们
Hello, Kang.
你好啊 康
The Council of Kangs.
康星球的委员会
Have you come to gloat?
你们是来幸灾乐祸的吗
To mock my imprisonment at the hands of these primitives?
来嘲笑我被监禁在这些原始人手里的
Is that not exactly what you would do, Kang?
如果换做是你难道不会做同样的事吗
We are you, after all.
不管怎么说 我们也是你
Simply from other time-lines.
只不过是其他时间线当中的你
You present the Council with a problem.
你给委员会惹了一个麻烦
Your time-line has become... dangerous.
你的时间线已经变得危险了
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
These Avengers.
这些复仇者
We have seen them appear in various time-lines, only to be eliminated.
我们在不同的时空中都看见过他们 最后他们都被淘汰了
But in yours, their power grows.
但在你的时空里 他们的力量增长了
In time, left unchecked, these so-called heroes...
在未经检验的时空里 这些所谓的英雄
could threaten all Kangs across all of time.
可能会威胁到所有时空的康族
They are nothing to me!
他们对我来说不算什么
Of course not.
当然了
You appear to have things well in hand.
看你的样子一定处理得相当好了吧
The Council of Kangs has sworn never to interfere in another Kang's time-line.
虽然委员会曾发誓说绝不会去干预其他时间线中的康
Because of the danger posed by your Avengers...
但由于你的复仇者所带来的危险
we make an exception.
我们决定破一次例
Deal with the Avengers, Kang. As we have.
处理好这些复仇者 康 就像我们一样
The world has no need of these... heroes.
世界不需要这些 英雄
finish this!
结束他们
Indeed, Thunderer.
确实 雷神
Let us finish this.
让我们结束这一切吧
Whoa!
哇
What happened?
发生什么事了
How did he do that? One second he was in the chair, the next--
他是怎么做到的 上一秒他还坐在椅子上 现在怎么
Our people are in trouble. That's all that matters!
我们的人有麻烦了 这才是最重要的
Avengers, assemble!
复仇者集结
Wait, he ran?
等等 他跑了
Kang, the Conqueror ran away?
征服者康逃跑了
Not likely, Wasp.
不太像 小黄蜂
Iron Man, can you track him?
钢铁侠 你能追踪他吗
He could be anywhere. Any-when.
他可能在任何地方 任何时空
Pardon me, sir. But there's been a security breach at Stark Industries.
抱歉 先生 但是斯塔克工业出现了一个安全漏洞
An intruder within the ARC reactor chamber.
电弧反应堆被人入侵了
Or Kang could have gone to my office building.
或者说康跑到我的大楼里去了
Kang. Step away from my ARC reactor and surrender.
康 离我的电弧反应堆远点 然后投降
You heard the man.
你听见他说什么了
Enough!
别和他废话
Avengers. Hit him with everything you've got!
复仇者 不惜一切手段击败他
Warning! High concentrations of chronal energy detected.
警告 检测到高♥强♥度时空能量
The reactor. He's turned it into a time machine!
是电弧反应堆 他想把它改造成时空机
Cap! Thor! Somebody take out that reactor!
队长 索尔 快点阻止他
JARVIS, initiate the "New Avengers" protocols. Now!
贾维斯 启动新复仇者程式 马上
Now!
快
"New Avengers" protocols initiated. Locating chosen recruits.
新复仇者程式导入中 定位被选中人员
Step aside, birds!
闪开 小鸟
Your friendly neighborhood Spider-man is having lunch.
你的好邻居蜘蛛侠要吃午餐了
PB&J with the crust cut off.
哈 花生酱横切三明治
Thank you, aunt--
多谢了 梅
May.
姑妈
That didn't sound good.
听起来不太妙
It's gonna be one of those days, isn't it?
就没有一天清净的
Hey!
嘿
This is Bendis! We need backup at the corner of 5th avenue and--
这是本迪斯 我们在第五大道转角 我们需要支援
Ore wa Iron Fist da.
我是铁拳
Tatakai takunai.
我不想打架
What'd you say to them?
你刚跟他们说什么了
I told them I didn't wanna fight.
我说我不想和他们打
You have some serious problems, man!
看来不奏效啊兄弟
Are you going to help me, Cage?
你就不来帮个忙吗 凯奇
Nah. You look like you got it covered.
你看上去可以处理得很好嘛
Besides, Fist, no client means no money.
再说了 铁拳 没客户就是没钱拿
We're heroes for hire, not heroes for freebies.
我们是付费英雄 不是无偿赠送的
Look around. The city's going nuts.
看看周围 这个城市失控了
There's all this weird energy.
还有这些奇怪的能量
And I'm pretty sure I saw some cowboys fighting a...
而且我确信我看见一群牛仔在几条街外
group of medieval knights a few streets over.
和一群中世纪骑士打架
We have to do something.
我们得做些什么
If it's that big of a problem,
如果真有大事发生的话
someone should be willing to cough up some cash.
一定会有人愿意出钱的
Fine, we'll help.
好吧 我们去帮忙
But all this stinks like an Avengers problem.
但这些烂摊子应该归复仇者管才对
So I'm sending them the bill.
所以我要给他们寄账单
Fair enough. Where are the Avengers, anyway?
说得不错 话说回来复仇者都跑到哪去了
Come on! Come on!
快 快啊
Thing, what was that?
石头人 那些都是什么
What's going on out here?
到底发生什么事了
It's better not to ask, I find.
我想还是不要问比较好
Pretty fancy suit there, Stark?
这身新装备挺不错的 斯塔克
Did you get bored with the old one?
你玩腻旧的那一套了么
Okay. Am I in some kind of alternate universe.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表